What's new

US does not want India in Security Council

The real point for India's neighbors is something else. India is already behaving as if she is a super duper powerful member of UNSC deserving "salaam" morning and evening. No body except Indians ever doubted that the Americans were taking them for a ride to sell F-35 and other arms.

No body except Indians ever doubted that the Americans were taking them for a ride to sell F-35 and other arms.

Oh boy ...but what a ride it is. So much fun....A pity you guys can't come on. There is a minimum height requirement & you don't qualify. So enjoy your sour grapes, let us enjoy the ride....

The real point for India's neighbors is something else. India is already behaving as if she is a super duper powerful member of UNSC deserving "salaam" morning and evening. No body except Indians ever doubted that the Americans were taking them for a ride to sell F-35 and other arms.

How is this even related to this thread? Make up your mind and come up with something a little bit more sensible next time around. Yes the Americans were taking us for a ride and lying about selling arms or whatever. Thats why they are the 2nd or 3rd largest arms supplier to India. Pffft.

Have fun riding your F7s.

Even as far back as 2009, Hilary Clinton depicted India as "One of the self-appointed frontrunners for permanent UNSC membership". A disclosure made by Wikileaks.

Well it doesn't get any more obvious as what America thinks of India in this regard. !!

What US thinks or for that matter what other thinks doesn't matter. Time and momentum is on India side. India is destined to become more and more powerful as time goes.

You can hate India, but certainly cannot ignore it.

We are not delusional like others and we are not arrogant :coffee:

She is right partly,she was in DoS till 2005 and till that time US Gov had several apprehensions about India but it changed after 2005 when GWB visited India.
In 2010 this was confirmed by Obama:
Obama endorses India for U.N. Security Council seat

She is living in the cold war mentality. You can gauge this when she is equating Iran with India.
The matter of fact is you cannot control India through sanctions like you are doing with Iran.

Any sanctions on India would hurt global economy immensely

US does not want India in Security Council
it seems more people get close to the truth.what US want is only an attendant.
Only the UK is a qualified attendant of US in the 5 countries,France is a reliable partner,China and Russia are the opponents.
India has its own ideas,she would not be an attendant or a reliable partner but an uncertainty factor.

For a Continent sized country such as India that has twice the population of whole of Europe, UNSC seat doesn't matter much. But a seat indicates India as a serious stakeholder in world geopolitics.

UNSC seat or not India would pursue its independent policy. Let me see by how much time the World is going to turn a blind eye to India's aspirations. I reckon it wouldn't take long

Agree. India should focus on developing its sagging economy as billion plus poor are in need.

Its tiring to keep repeating to half witted chinis that when mothership china got membership they were poorer than india is today, they could not even afford your 50 cents back then. So its not about poverty.

Now go back to making poverty comments on India Defence section as per your brief.

well clearly just over a few months India is forgotten around the world. Looking through newspapers of west countries and emerging nations or on cyber forums, India is not as shining as one year ago, somewhere even less significant than Turkey, Mexico and South Korea.

I don't know if that's my own impression but you can disagree with me on that.

well clearly just over a few months India is forgotten around the world. Looking through newspapers of west countries and emerging nations or on cyber forums, India is not as shining as one year ago, somewhere even less significant than Turkey, Mexico and South Korea.

I don't know if that's my own impression but you can disagree with me on that.

It's always better to stay away from the limelight when the Global economy is messed up.

Make hay when the sun shines and go back to sleep when there is darkness. ;)

Let me tell you all PDF Indians that i dont post for you people i post for myself what i feel like posting.If you guys have problem you have ignore button provided to you guys by pdf admin. feel free to make proper use of it.

A replied to your post to remind about the ignore button..
baji ko ghusa a gya:lol:

Nothing New in this …Indians knows it well… This is all becoz of worst fellow Jawahar Lal Nehru.

Back
Top Bottom