What's new

US does not want India in Security Council

IF you go by what they say inside, you wont reach anywhere. What they say in front is what matters. Any except Pakistan, everybody pledged support.

cofee club which has 77 + members countries are also pledged their support for INDIA :rofl:

IF you go by what they say inside, you wont reach anywhere. What they say in front is what matters. Any except Pakistan, everybody pledged support.

What the say in front is mere lip service, what goes on behind closed doors is how the policies are implemented by those at the helm.

Even as far back as 2009, Hilary Clinton depicted India as "One of the self-appointed frontrunners for permanent UNSC membership". A disclosure made by Wikileaks.

Well it doesn't get any more obvious as what America thinks of India in this regard. !!

Well, I dont know about maths being taught in Pakistan, but in most countries of the world, 2010 comes after 2009 ;) and a US president holds more say than an ex Foreign office geek :lol:

Countering China, Obama Backs India for U.N. Council
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/09/world/asia/09prexy.html?_r=0

our candidature as a unsc pm can only be materialized with growing economy and influence in world which is still a decade away atleast .u have to be self appointed frontrunner no one is serving it on the plate.geopolitical diplomacy is not run by one internal source but by global position taken.

Well, I dont know about maths being taught in Pakistan, but in most countries of the world, 2010 comes after 2009 ;) and a US president holds more say than an ex Foreign office geek :lol:

Countering China, Obama Backs India for U.N. Council
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/09/world/asia/09prexy.html?_r=0

I wonder if India is part of the world where the topic at hand was published much later than 2010.
And before exercising one's laughing gear, one should have the comprehension to understand that it's the foreign secretary which is the governments mouthpiece on foreign policies.

By Kallol Bhattacherjee
Story Dated: Thursday, October 25, 2012 9:3 hrs IST

I wonder if India is part of the world where the topic at hand was published much later than 2010.
And before exercising one's laughing gear, one should have the comprehension to understand that it's the foreign secretary which is the governments mouthpiece on foreign policies.

By Kallol Bhattacherjee
Story Dated: Thursday, October 25, 2012 9:3 hrs IST
Hillary mann left US goverment quite some time before Obama became president:),she is merely telling what she saw when she was in office prior to 2005:),at that time US didn't want India in UNSC but times changed US has assured India will be a part of UNSC in a decade.
For more contact:
Frank G Klotz of CFR.

Hillary mann left US goverment quite some time before Obama became president:),she is merely telling what she saw when she was in office prior to 2005:),at that time US didn't want India in UNSC but times changed US has assured India will be a part of UNSC in a decade.
For more contact:
Frank G Klotz of CFR.
I hope obama will remain US president for next decade to insure a seat of UNSC for India:bounce:

Nothing is permanent, there was a time on PDF when certain members were laughing about how Australia refused to sell Uranium to India like it does with China but now? ;)

Frankly, none of the P5 really want to dilute their veto-power.

What they have offered support for so far, is a permanent seat, not a veto.

Russia and China are always vetoing the USA anyway, it already drives them crazy. Last thing they want is another member of BRIC who might follow them one day and then veto them the next.

China has vetoed a total of 6 times in history - I would hardly call it "always vetoing"

I hope obama will remain US president for next decade to insure a seat of UNSC for India:bounce:
Democrats or Republicans India will get an UNSC seat.
I remember that many Pakistanis were jumping n this forum in 2007 & early 2008 during the N-Deal when these former US officials and diplomats were telling India will not get a N-Deal but soon their hearst were broken when Rice visited India.:cry:

India beats China in UN election - The Economic Times

China, which has held the Asian seat without a break for the last 10 years, had put up Zhang, who has another claim to fame in India. A few weeks ago, he is reported to have told a journalist in New Delhi to "shut up" about cartographic aggression on India by commercial entities in Beijing.

Mr shutup lost to a Indian :)

Democrats or Republicans India will get an UNSC seat.
I remember that many Pakistanis were jumping n this forum in 2007 & early 2008 during the N-Deal when these former US officials and diplomats were telling India will not get a N-Deal but soon their hearst were broken when Rice visited India.:cry:

;) your joining date is Oct 2012.

Back
Top Bottom