What's new

US discusses China’s ‘assertiveness’ with India

You only see what chinese govt wants you to see and understand what the govt wants you to understand.

No sane person can approve of chinese repression of tibetans, neither the censorship of the brutality. And then again freedom of press,speech and opinion.

A little poser for you siegecrossbow.

Take this hypothetical scenario.What happens when someone in Kashmir waves Pakistani flag during a protest and someone in Tibet waves a Tibetan flag during a protest(though nothing will come close to a protest, will be crushed long before that)?

I can give you what will happen here. During Pak flag waving and anti-India sloganeering the security forces will stand down. Then stone-pelting and burning security vehicles will start. It will get more intense. Then some ill-equipped skin-head will fire(whereas they should be equipped with non-lethal weapons) and a casualty will result which will lead to more protest.

your turn.........

They could use rubber bullets or tranquilizers - I don't care if the Kashmiris burn Indian flags or salute Pakistani ones - I don't care if they announce they are Klingons - the security forces should minimize loss of life there by avoiding shooting them.

Yes i quite agree.........god knows what GOI is thinking.....so many non-lethal ways to control mobs and they are using live ammunition.......absolutely not done!

Yes i quite agree.........god knows what GOI is thinking.....so many non-lethal ways to control mobs and they are using live ammunition.......absolutely not done!

If you disapprove of the slaughter of Kashmiri civilians, and dislike the GoI's "licking the feet" of China, then why don't you try to vote in a new government?

What political party shares your views, and has a reasonable chance of forming the next government?

If you disapprove of the slaughter of Kashmiri civilians, and dislike the GoI's "licking the feet" of China, then why don't you try to vote in a new government?

What political party shares your views, and has a reasonable chance of forming the next government?

You can invest in CPI(M)

Yes, ask anybody in India about the recent civilian deaths in Kashmir. All will say in resonance that whatever the situation stone-armed civilians are NOT to be fired at with live ammo. Must be unreported in both Pakistan and china is the fact that there were protests in many university campuses around India against the use of live ammunition against civilians in Kashmir(Though I must also mention their protests have been grotesquely violent and senseless at times).

As for this government is concerned, there lies India's biggest tragedy.Instead of thinking how to develop the country for the next 5 years after getting elected....the full parliament(with the exception of 1 or 2) starts calculation how much public money they can launder for the 5 years in power.

The general Indian public is fed up with the political class.Every Indian here will agree.But alas! no alternatives! Have to put up with these a$$***** in the foreseeable future.

Yes, ask anybody in India about the recent civilian deaths in Kashmir. All will say in resonance that whatever the situation stone-armed civilians are NOT to be fired at with live ammo. Must be unreported in both Pakistan and china is the fact that there were protests in many university campuses around India against the use of live ammunition against civilians in Kashmir(Though I must also mention their protests have been grotesquely violent and senseless at times).

As for this government is concerned, there lies India's biggest tragedy.Instead of thinking how to develop the country for the next 5 years after getting elected....the full parliament(with the exception of 1 or 2) starts calculation how much public money they can launder for the 5 years in power.

The general Indian public is fed up with the political class.Every Indian here will agree.But alas! no alternatives! Have to put up with these a$$***** in the foreseeable future.

Why can't you change the government?

Back
Top Bottom