What's new

US discusses China’s ‘assertiveness’ with India

India and other countries in Southeast Asia should work together to resist the expansion of the PRC. It should be noted that in recent years, countries of Southeast Asia have sharply increased purchases of submarines and destroyers. By strengthening its armed forces, they also seek to establish close military ties with the U.S., considering the protection of America as insurance in case of aggravation of the territorial conflict with China.

Yeah keep lickin china's foot while they keep needling us on north-east and kashmir. pathetic !

If you think your government is licking China's feet, why don't you vote in another government?

For example, what political party in India supports your views, and has a reasonable chance of getting into power?

LOL - How is it a personal attack? You are from China, where English is not your first language - I asked it genuinely - it is a shame that you suffer such an inferiority complex with regard to your language skills or lack thereof. Either way - calling me a troll is not going to take away from the facts that I presented or the irrefutable evidence submitted.

You are a troll, no question about it, look up, the topic is US discusses China's assertiveness with India, does that include tibet by any chance? If not, stop your open def......and bug off, come back and troll again when you able to treat both your hand in a equal manner.:argh:
Talking about natural born inferiority complex, you name it , you got it. need me to list it for you?:smitten:
"Handicap"will be a good discription.:yahoo:

Looks like the spray isn't working. I must sue the mod from Sinodefence for false advertising.

You are a troll, no question about it, look up, the topic is US discusses China's assertiveness with India, does that include tibet by any chance? If not, stop your open def......and bug off, come back and troll again when you able to treat both your hand in a equal manner.:argh:
Talking about natural born inferiority complex, you name it , you got it. need me to list it for you?:smitten:
"Handicap"will be a good discription.:yahoo:

You are saying it doesn't include Tibet because Tibet is not a part of China, eh? Thanks.

I don't really understand the rest of what you typed - must be MY lack of English skills.

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

Looks like the spray isn't working. I must sue the mod from Sinodefence for false advertising.

Yea - must be made in China...:yahoo:

You are saying it doesn't include Tibet because Tibet is not a part of China, eh? Thanks.

I don't really understand the rest of what you typed - must be MY lack of English skills.

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

Yea - must be made in China...:yahoo:

Or maybe the said trolls are just developing immunity to it. Who knows.

India and other countries in Southeast Asia should work together to resist the expansion of the PRC. It should be noted that in recent years, countries of Southeast Asia have sharply increased purchases of submarines and destroyers. By strengthening its armed forces, they also seek to establish close military ties with the U.S., considering the protection of America as insurance in case of aggravation of the territorial conflict with China.

Truth be told,anyone will exploit us as long as were weak and taking US side is just like accepting slavery on oneself in the hands of a new master.

So we should mimic the African Union,which balances well,the power blocks in the world,whether western or eastern rather than taking sides.

Cool to see a Kazakh :pdf: ,getting more globalized day by day.

I think someone is living in parallel universe..the south asian countries including India are major reciptents of Chinese development investments and despite protest by Indian goverment many state level governments have refused to restrict Chinese investment citing it being betterment to local economy and development.

I think someone is living in parallel universe..the south asian countries including India are major reciptents of Chinese development investments and despite protest by Indian goverment many state level governments have refused to restrict Chinese investment citing it being betterment to local economy and development.

Not to mention the SCO. Many Indian members were excited about becoming a full member in this military (which it is not) organization.

SCO wont even get off. The idea mooted by Russia for an India-Russia-china axis along with CIS to counter US has sunk. china's aggressive posture and ambush diplomacy(like opposing Indo-US nuke deal at the last moment) has left the SCO without claws. Russia will not risk irking India and EU(indirectly by irking US) on whom they depend economically(EU) and has major interests(like Indian arms market).So what are we left with? CIS ? Remember they are much closer to Russia than any other state, including US. And moreover Russia is keen to get India as full member state, which the Indian govt wont do, I believe for the fear of irking US.

You are right at the point that many local govts here refused to go by center's directive not to import bugged/compromising chinese products. An example is billions of dollars of telecom equipment. Though the center is against it yet the court appointed vigilance committee cleared it. Freedom of choice i think(unheard in china though).

chinese investment in India is a trickle. china will be hurt much more than India in case of a vitiating trade scenario because chinese exports to India is way way more than the other way round.

But I have a question Mr Bozo. Why are the chinese only interested in building those infra in Pakistan that will ultimately serve their interests (like Gwadar port, its connector to china)? Why dont they build lotsa schools and hospitals ? and maybe import Pakistani cotton and textile while ending unfair trade practices that makes their own textiles cheaper!

would like to hear from you on this.:cheers:

^^^^
You yourself say India isn't even a full member state, so why would you imply that it would the critical component of the SCO? An inflated sense of self-importance is the very definition of a narcissist. The weird thing about you is that you take the achievement and standing of India as your own(1 out of 1.2 billion more like). Haven't you achieved enough in your personal life to get the same sense of fulfilment?

and pray tell, how does

china's aggressive posture and ambush diplomacy(like opposing Indo-US nuke deal at the last moment)

---lead to this -->

left the SCO without claws.

Last edited:
SCO wont even get off. The idea mooted by Russia for an India-Russia-china axis along with CIS to counter US has sunk. china's aggressive posture and ambush diplomacy(like opposing Indo-US nuke deal at the last moment) has left the SCO without claws. Russia will not risk irking India and EU(indirectly by irking US) on whom they depend economically(EU) and has major interests(like Indian arms market).So what are we left with? CIS ? Remember they are much closer to Russia than any other state, including US. And moreover Russia is keen to get India as full member state, which the Indian govt wont do, I believe for the fear of irking US.

You are right at the point that many local govts here refused to go by center's directive not to import bugged/compromising chinese products. An example is billions of dollars of telecom equipment. Though the center is against it yet the court appointed vigilance committee cleared it. Freedom of choice i think(unheard in china though).

chinese investment in India is a trickle. china will be hurt much more than India in case of a vitiating trade scenario because chinese exports to India is way way more than the other way round.

But I have a question Mr Bozo. Why are the chinese only interested in building those infra in Pakistan that will ultimately serve their interests (like Gwadar port, its connector to china)? Why dont they build lotsa schools and hospitals ? and maybe import Pakistani cotton and textile while ending unfair trade practices that makes their own textiles cheaper!

would like to hear from you on this.:cheers:

Here we go again:

The SCO did not start off as a Russia-China-India axis (the original members were Russia, China, and central Asian countries like Khazakistan) and it was supposed to be an ECONOMIC organization. Russia wanted to militarize it but China refused since it was against our "No military alliance policy". And you accuse China of having aggressive posture?

China investment in India is a trickle?

List of the largest trading partners of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

As for the Chinese assistance of Pakistan I will let my Pakistan brothers speak for themselves.

^^^^
You yourself say India isn't even a full member state, so why would you imply that it would the critical component of the SCO? An inflated sense of self-importance is the very definition of a narcissist.

yes because the SCO idea was mooted by Russia to build an axis consisting mainly India-china-Russia to counter US influence. Russia itself did not lead the banner to avoid enraging US and EU. Otherwise Russia would have badly dented the economic relations with them. Needless to mention booming Russian trade with EU.So if India is missing from it, Russia wont be whole-heatedly in it(reasons I mentioned in the previous post).

And on a different note I was shocked the other day when I entered the local party office of CPI(M){The ruling party in West Bengal} here at Golpark. On the wall were three photos. One Lenin, second Marx and third Mao. The real shocker was chinese flag on the wall !No Indian flag(the motherland of these ungrateful louts).

Friendship doesn't mean charity. China and Pakistan work on the premise of mutual benefit (a concept you have trouble with). Infrastructure projects happen only because Pakistan and China deem it beneficial to both parties.

And on a different note I was shocked the other day when I entered the local party office of CPI(M){The ruling party in West Bengal} here at Golpark. On the wall were three photos. One Lenin, second Marx and third Mao. The real shocker was chinese flag on the wall !No Indian flag(the motherland of these ungrateful louts).

Good story, don't care and completely off topic.

Last edited:
yes because the SCO idea was mooted by Russia to build an axis consisting mainly India-china-Russia to counter US influence. Russia itself did not lead the banner to avoid enraging US and EU. Otherwise Russia would have badly dented the economic relations with them. Needless to mention booming Russian trade with EU.So if India is missing from it, Russia wont be whole-heatedly in it(reasons I mentioned in the previous post).

Shanghai Cooperation Organisation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) is an intergovernmental mutual-security organisation which was founded in 2001 in Shanghai by the leaders of China, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, Tajikistan, and Uzbekistan. Except for Uzbekistan, the other countries had been members of the Shanghai Five, founded in 1996; after the inclusion of Uzbekistan in 2001, the members renamed the organisation.

India currently has observer status in the SCO. Russia has encouraged India to join the organisation as a full-time member, because they see it as a crucial future strategic partner.[33] Additional factors working in favour of India joining the SCO are its major military presence in Central Asia,[34][35] its close military ties with several Central Asian countries (especially Tajikistan and Russia) and also its deep interest in the region's energy resources.[36][37] In 2010 India showed a keen interest in joining the group, “We are interested in SCO membership. It is a very important organisation concerning the region,” sources within the Indian government said.[38][dead link]

Back
Top Bottom