What's new

US American Media: "Kill everyone in China"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You totally miss the point. It is not about the hours. Freedom of speech has its limitation. It does not vary by hours or channels.

Dude, this has nothing to do with freedom of expression (not freedom of speech btw)
This has to do with rules and regulations

You CAN still show nudity outside safe harbour, your program will not be cut, you program will not be alter, you will cop a fine, that's it.

In fact, The classification of TV program and what time can show what is a gentleman agreement between networks and FCC

I don't see there are anything about freedom of whatever and showing nude on TV

In this forum, you do not use chinaman or chini to refer to Chinese people if you do not want yourself mis-interpreted.

This is not a forum written in hindi. As for your rabid attitude, there is no other way for me to interpret what you said is a total insult.
I didnot refer chinese as Chini but the part of Kashmir they occupy, Chinese themselves refer that part of Kashmir as Askai Chin not Chini as you are thinking Iam saying! Please Correct yourself

What's new? The West only knows how to kill and plunder and exploit, their entire civilization is based on those "values".

China is Helping USA Oppression of the World especially Arabs and Muslim World by giving Trillions of Dollars to USA, China is also getting Billions of Dollars per month of Profit from USA and EU by Importing Trillions of Dollars of Cheap Chinese Labor Worth of Goods Made in China to USA and Europe

China is very Evil, Pakistan and Muslims look and take China as friend but China Occupied almost 25 percent of Land Mass of Kashmir which is really a part of Pakistan and called Kashmir Aksai Chin also they occupy a big part of Gilgit Baltistan called Shaksgam Valley in Chinese. China Occupy Big Parts of India, 2 entire Muslim Countries are under the Yoke of China and parts of other Asian Countries

China is Sleeping Dragon but it is slowly Waking up! if China Wakes up then as Prophet Muhammad Peace be upon sayings goes in Sahih Bukhari

The Prophet got up from his sleep with a flushed red face and said, "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah. Woe to the Arabs, from the Great evil that is nearly approaching them. Today a gap has been made in the wall of Gog and Magog like this." (Sufyan illustrated by this forming the number 90 or 100 with his fingers.) It was asked, "Shall we be destroyed though there are righteous people among us?" The Prophet said, "Yes, if evil increased."

I strongly Believe China is Big Part of Gog Magog but not all of Gog Magog and Muslims esp. Arabs, Persians, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran have to Watch out for China Rise as they will be in the Way of China during Chinese Hell March towards Jerusalem and other Oil Rich Arab Middle East Countries, Only Allah will reveal the Truth in time!

China is Helping USA Oppression of the World especially Arabs and Muslim World by giving Trillions of Dollars to USA, China is also getting Billions of Dollars per month of Profit from USA and EU by Importing Trillions of Dollars of Cheap Chinese Labor Worth of Goods Made in China to USA and Europe

China is very Evil, Pakistan and Muslims look and take China as friend but China Occupied almost 25 percent of Land Mass of Kashmir which is really a part of Pakistan and called Kashmir Aksai Chin also they occupy a big part of Gilgit Baltistan called Shaksgam Valley in Chinese. China Occupy Big Parts of India, 2 entire Muslim Countries are under the Yoke of China and parts of other Asian Countries

China is Sleeping Dragon but it is slowly Waking up! if China Wakes up then as Prophet Muhammad Peace be upon sayings goes in Sahih Bukhari

The Prophet got up from his sleep with a flushed red face and said, "None has the right to be worshipped but Allah. Woe to the Arabs, from the Great evil that is nearly approaching them. Today a gap has been made in the wall of Gog and Magog like this." (Sufyan illustrated by this forming the number 90 or 100 with his fingers.) It was asked, "Shall we be destroyed though there are righteous people among us?" The Prophet said, "Yes, if evil increased."

I strongly Believe China is Big Part of Gog Magog but not all of Gog Magog and Muslims esp. Arabs, Persians, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran have to Watch out for China Rise as they will be in the Way of China during Chinese Hell March towards Jerusalem and other Oil Rich Arab Middle East Countries, Only Allah will reveal the Truth in time!
You are the first person I saw on this website going straight against Chinese people. You are comparing them with Gog Magog. In my childhood I've heard from some illiterate people that Chinese are Gog Magog. What nonsense.
Stop your BS and talk with facts.

Jimmy Kimmel's 'Kids Table' Suggests The US Kill Everyone In China Instead Of Repaying Its Debt
Jimmy Kimmel's China Kids Table Segment - Business Insider

You guys see this latest video from the US media? It's from one of the most popular American talk shows in the US hosted by Jimmy Kimmel. In that show, he wanted to discuss the US government shutdown and when the question came up regarding the debt owed to China, one of the answers was, "Kill everyone in China." But hey, it's only a joke, because in the show they used children. I guess that makes it alright to make such racial and inhumane comments.

Do anyone believe these kids were not given scripts of what to say? Yea, and Barrack Obama deserved the nobel peace prize.

Watch for yourself

From 1:53

Man forget about immature kids, We see a lots of comment on PDF from pakistani members that Pakistan should nuke and finish India. So take it easy.

Does Islam hate everything?? They have missions for every religion lol

ghazwa-e-hin, dajjal, gog manoj wtf

Man forget about immature kids, We see a lots of comment on PDF from pakistani members that Pakistan should nuke and finish India. So take it easy.

• Friends and foes of CHINA in the diplomacy field
Since 2012 the conflicts between China and the other countries have been increased graduately. Recently, China has conflicts with not only the ASEAN countries but also the Europe countries.
Even, Russia – the neighbor country which shares the same standpoints as China most of time, have made the good relationship become worse by attacking China fishing ships

For affirming the possession of East Ocean, China also didn’t have any hesitation in creating conflicts with its several Asian countries such as Vietnam, Philippine, Japan.
Overalls , in the period 2009 till now China have made more foes and conflicts ever and the expansion policy of China is the main reason leads it to become a country of conflict .

According to Ly Khai Thanh – A vice president of philosophy and history institute in Vietnam, Japan, India, EU, Russia, America and ASEA are those countries that have the closest relationship with China. However, in that relationship, there, exists both friend and foes.

Using the theory of Stephen M. Walt – a scholar of international relationship, Mr. Ly Khai Thanh has pointed out which country can be friend or going to have a tense relationship with China in the future base on 4 main factors. They are total strength of the nation, geography distance, strength of attack and the thought of attack.

FNOTW: Analysis : China – A country which is full of conflicts

Actually, Chinese made the great wall of China to keep the Mongals! out of their lands, The Wall is made to prevent and contain mongals from entering China, not the Chinese from getting out.

Also, the Wall of China was made over the centuries by different kings over the period of time. No one person actually made the wall. It has a long history behind it.

I think, you are completely taking the event of Xulqernayn the wrong way....

What do you mean by "two muslim countries" in Asia? Are you refering to India? India has a muslim population, but it is mostly Hindu/Pagan in population, and some other religions are there too e.g Christianity.

You are the first person I saw on this website going straight against Chinese people. You are comparing them with Gog Magog. In my childhood I've heard from some illiterate people that Chinese are Gog Magog. What nonsense.

Actually I saw a You tube video made by an American Christian who was propagating this idea. His thesis was definitely ignorant and baseless, forgetting the Wall of China was made to contain the mongols, not the Chinese.

Who knows... this might be the west's new policy to contain China, by using religious text, and and trying to sell this idea to the Muslims.

How ever the description from Islamic sources are not even remotely close to wall of china.

PS: It is a bit off topic, but recently I have been seeing some people propagate Christian mercenary type traditions, in the name of Islam, on television.

Ignorance is NOt Bliss, You are an Ignorant lost soul, You do not read about Islam, Quran, Hadiths and Prophecies of End times and you say it is BS, When time come your Eyes will be widen with Shock in Terror, so until time do not come enjoy in your foolishness and Ignorance, Wake up my Brothers and Sisters from your Slumber and Sleep as Time is very Near for a Big Trial the Earth Never Seen since it's Creation!

Ignorance is NOt Bliss, You are an Ignorant lost soul, You do not read about Islam, Quran, Hadiths and Prophecies of End times and you say it is BS, When time come your Eyes will be widen with Shock in Terror, so until time do not come enjoy in your foolishness and Ignorance, Wake up my Brothers and Sisters from your Slumber and Sleep as Time is very Near for a Big Trial the Earth Never Seen since it's Creation!
I was asking you to stop your BS against China. We all know something about Gog Magoog and their connections with China. You were makinig Chinese the Gog Magood.
I am not Mullah, also I'm not pure. But I have read Quran, Hadiths and several Quotes. But what you were saying was not near the truth.
You people just read Quran and some books and try to find what you want to see in it and ignore the truth. Pehly baat ko tolo phr bolo.
I listen to a Islami documentary in tv. I will try to find that documentary for you.

Oh my God. The Chinese have nothing to do with the description of that. I think you need to read all the Islamic material on this subject yourself. It only takes one google search.

And anyone with half a brain would know Yajuj Majuj have nothing to do with China. Arabs were Aware of the Chinese, and used to make frequent trade with them at that time.

If I am not mistaken, one of the first Masjids made out side Arabia, was in China! Even Sahabas are buried in China, and brought Islam into China.

According to China Muslims' traditional legendary accounts, Islam was first brought to China by an embassy led by Saad ibn abi Waqqas that was sent by Uthman, the third Caliph, (that was in 651, less than twenty years after the death of Muhammad) which are confusions with Saad ibn abi Waqqas's earlier visits. The embassy was led by Saad ibn Abī Waqqās, the maternal uncle of Muhammad himself. Emperor Gaozong, the Tang emperor who received the envoy then ordered the construction of the Memorial mosque in Canton, the first mosque in the country, in memory of Muhammad.

Huaisheng Mosque - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"On the foothills of Mount Lingshan are said to be the tombs of two of the four companions of Prophet Muhammad (SAW)

Your description of Yajuj Majuj being Chinese is completly wrong, baseless and ignorant.

Are you trying to say you know more than these Sahabas who actually went to China to preach Islam? seriously.

So Sahabas went to preach Islam to these "Yajuj Majuj"?

You are just wasting people's time with such gibberish.

Last edited:
Oh my God. The Chinese have nothing to do with the description of that. I think you need to read all the Islamic material on this subject yourself. It only takes one google search.

And anyone with half a brain would know Yajuj Majuj have nothing to do with China. Arabs were Aware of the Chinese, and used to make frequent trade with them at that time.

If I am not mistaken, one of the first Masjids made out side Arabia, was in China! Even Sahabas are buried in China, and brought Islam into China.

According to China Muslims' traditional legendary accounts, Islam was first brought to China by an embassy led by Saad ibn abi Waqqas that was sent by Uthman, the third Caliph, (that was in 651, less than twenty years after the death of Muhammad) which are confusions with Saad ibn abi Waqqas's earlier visits. The embassy was led by Saad ibn Abī Waqqās, the maternal uncle of Muhammad himself. Emperor Gaozong, the Tang emperor who received the envoy then ordered the construction of the Memorial mosque in Canton, the first mosque in the country, in memory of Muhammad.

"On the foothills of Mount Lingshan are said to be the tombs of two of the four companions of Prophet Muhammad (SAW)

Your description of Yajuj Majuj being Chinese is completly wrong, baseless and ignorant.

Are you trying to say you know more than these Sahabas who actually went to China to preach Islam? seriously.

Actually I saw a You tube video made by an American Christian who was propagating this idea. His thesis was definitely ignorant and baseless, forgetting the Wall of China was made to contain the mongols, not the Chinese.

Who knows... this might be the west's new policy to contain China, by using religious text, and and trying to sell this idea to the Muslims.

How ever the description from Islamic sources are not even remotely close to wall of china.

PS: It is a bit off topic, but recently I have been seeing some people propagate Christian mercenary type traditions, in the name of Islam, on television.

China side where Islam Spread and Islamic Trade men and Armies went even have Shaabah went are not real Chinese but they are Mix of Turks and Mongols and that Areas of China is called

The Uyghurs (Uyghur: ئۇيغۇر‎, ULY: Uyghur ;[6] [ʔʊjˈʁʊː]; simplified Chinese: ; traditional Chinese: ; pinyin: Wéiwú'ěr) are a Turkic ethnic group living in Eastern and Central Asia. Today, Uyghurs live primarily in the Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region in the People's Republic of China. An estimated 80% of Xinjiang's Uyghurs live in the southwestern portion of the region, the Tarim Basin.[7] Outside Xinjiang, the largest community of Uyghurs in China is in Taoyuan County, in south-central Hunan province.[8] Outside of China, significant diasporic communities of Uyghurs exist in the Central Asian countries of Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, and Uzbekistan. Smaller communities are found in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Germany, Russia and Turkey
File:KashgarNaan.jpg
According to China Muslims' traditional legendary accounts, Islam was first brought to China by Ehtesham Khan. Chinese Muslims have been in China for the last 1,400 years of continuous interaction with Chinese society.[1] "Islam expanded gradually across the maritime and inland silk routes from the 7th to the 10th centuries through trade and diplomatic exchanges."

Origin of modern nationality

"“The Uighurs are the people whom old Russian travellers called Sart (a name which they used for sedentary, Turkish-speaking Central Asians in general), while Western travellers called them Turki, in recognition of their language. The Chinese used to call them Ch'an-t'ou ('Turbaned Heads') but this term has been dropped, being considered derogatory, and the Chinese, using their own pronunciation, now called them Weiwuerh. As a matter of fact there was for centuries no 'national' name for them; people identified themselves with the oasis they came from, like Kashgar or Turfan.”" — Owen Lattimore, "Return to China's Northern Frontier." The Geographical Journal, Vol. 139, No. 2, June 1973[27]

The term "Uyghur" was not used to refer to any existing ethnic group in the 19th century, but to an ancient people. A late 19th-century encyclopedia titled The cyclopædia of India and of Eastern and Southern Asia said "the Uigur are the most ancient of Turkish tribes, and formerly inhabited a part of Chinese Tartary (Xinjiang), which is now occupied by a mixed population of Turk, Mongol, and Kalmuck".[28] The inhabitants of Xinjiang were not called Uyghur before 1921/1934. Westerners called the Turkic speaking Muslims of the Oases "Turki", and the Turkic Muslims in Ili were known as "Taranchi". The Russians and other foreigners used the names "Sart",[29] "Turk", or "Turki"[30][31] for them. These groups of peoples identified themselves by the oases they came from, not by an ethnic group.[32] Names such as Kashgarliq to mean Kashgari were used.[33] The Turkic people also used "Musulman", which means "Muslim", to describe themselves.[33][34]

Introduction of Islam in 616-18 AD

According to Chinese Muslims' traditional legendary accounts, Islam was first introduced in China in 616-18 AD by Sahaba (companions) of Muhammad: Sa`d ibn Abi Waqqas, Sayid, Wahab ibn Abu Kabcha and another Sahaba.[4] Wahab ibn abu Kabcha (Wahb abi Kabcha) might be a son of al-Harth ibn Abdul Uzza (aknown as Abu Kabsha).[5] It is noted in other accounts that Wahab Abu Kabcha reached Canton by sea in 629 CE.[citation needed]

Sa`ad ibn Abi Waqqas, along with three Sahabas, namely Suhayla Abuarja, Uwais al-Qarani, and Hassan ibn Thabit, went to China from Arabia in 637 for the second time and returned by the Yunan-Manipur-Chittagong route, then reached Arabia by sea.[6] Some date the introduction of Islam in China to 650 AD which is the instance of the third sojourn of Saad ibn abi Waqqas to China,[7] Sa`ad ibn Abi Waqqas, was sent as an official envoy to Emperor Gaozong which was his third sojourn during Caliph Uthman's era in 651 AD

The Hui people (Chinese: ; pinyin: Huízú, Xiao'erjing: حُوِ ذَو / حواري, Dungan: Хуэйзў/Huejzw) are a predominantly Muslim ethnic group in China. Hui people are found throughout the country, though they are concentrated mainly in the Northwestern provinces and the Central Plain. According to a 2011 census, China is home to approximately 10.5 million Hui people, the majority of whom are Chinese-speaking practitioners of Islam, though some practice other religions. Although many Hui people are ethnically similar to Han Chinese, the group has retained some Arabic, Persian and Central Asian features, their ethnicity and culture having been shaped profoundly by their position along the Silk Road trading route.

In the People's Republic of China, the Hui people are one of 56 officially recognized ethnic groups. Under this definition, the Hui people are defined to include all historically Muslim communities in People's Republic of China that are not included in China's other ethnic groups.[2] Since China's Muslims speaking various Turkic and Mongolic are all included into those other groups (e.g., Uyghurs, Dongxiang), the officially recognized Hui ethnic group consists predominantly of Chinese language speakers.[3] In fact, the Hui nationality is unique among China's officially recognized ethnic minorities in that it does not have any particular non-Sinitic language associated with it.[4]

Most Hui are similar in culture to Han Chinese[5] with the exception that they practice Islam, and have some distinctive cultural characteristics as a result. For example, as Muslims, they follow Islamic dietary laws and reject the consumption of pork, the most common meat consumed in Chinese culture,[6] and have also given rise to their variation of Chinese cuisine, Chinese Islamic cuisine and Muslim Chinese martial arts. Their mode of dress also differs primarily in that men wear white caps and women wear headscarves or (occasionally) veils, as is the case in most Islamic cultures.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom