What's new

US agencies confirm presence of Chinese troops along LoC

I didn't know that israel has stationed fighter jets in kashmir, though I wouldn't be surprised by such a move. India's love affair with israel amuses me. What I find even more amusing is the way they try to hide that in Arab countries.

You don't know about Israeli jets in Jammu and Kashmir for the simple reason that there are none. Surprised now?
Rather its amusing that somebody dishes out some falsehood and you swallow it as it is.

How about israeli military advisors? What do the indians give in return?

There are no Israeli "military advisors' yet. But when they come (if ever), the India might pay them in mangoes, not apples or oranges.

I didn't know that israel has stationed fighter jets in kashmir, though I wouldn't be surprised by such a move. India's love affair with israel amuses me. What I find even more amusing is the way they try to hide that in Arab countries.

Even Indians are amused seeing that India has no "love affair" with Israel. What now , 4 some with Israel, Russia and USA? Is this one of those "ISI leaks" popular in Pakistan? Israel at best has F-16. Who would want that? And yeh, India has to "hide" it's love affair from Arab countries even though India has openly invited Israeli head of state to India in past?

How about israeli military advisors? What do the indians give in return?

Israeli military adviser? An expert who is going to teach how to fight stones and Ak-47? Hmmm...Are you really Bangladeshi? I thought it were only Pakistani who had this wet dream of India/Israel/US trio undermining their mighty nation.

Back
Top Bottom