What's new

US agencies confirm presence of Chinese troops along LoC

It seems my indians friends are against Sino Pak Relationships. Guys, I ensure you it is not against anyone.
Chinese (if present) are in northern areas (Gilgit Baltistan) which is part of Pakistan not Kashmir.

@ TTT
We have ability to fight lonely because we are world 7th biggest military power.

The point of contention is that the Pakistani Kashmir is part of a disputed land. They are free to invite whomsoever they wish in other areas of their country. But presence of military in disputed land is not a wise move and India is justified in showing concerns.

Wahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Al last some indian is accepting that Kashmir is Disputed Land........is it you saying intensialy or words just slipped from your keyboad...............This is first time i am reading Some Indian is saying Kashmir is disputed land otherwise they always say Kashmir is ATTUTANG of India....

Atlast Truth is coming out.

@ TTT
We have ability to fight lonely because we are world 7th biggest military power.

Of course.

Check it out how you have fought on your own all these while.

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 AM ----------

It seems my indians friends are against Sino Pak Relationships. Guys, I ensure you it is not against anyone.
Chinese (if present) are in northern areas (Gilgit Baltistan) which is part of Pakistan not Kashmir.

Shaksgam Valley is no longer yours.

It is Chinese.

As for entertainment as I said it is a two way street. Also good to know I bring smiles to some Pakistanis in their dark hours.

Obviously it is a two way street. We give you the chance and space and you perform the act. Keeping in mind our eastern neighbor is the biggest source of clowns on this forum, we don't want to let someone's talent go wasted and that too when he is a "true" Indian.

Well no need. I know the reason and that is perhaps the best example of self-ridiculing.

Whether you know the reason or not, I am definitely not going to argue with you on the term "self ridiculing" keeping in mind the experience you have personally and practically with this term and some epic posts of yours in this thread specifically and in the forum generally. Don't consider it necessary to tell you the reason anyways.:)

what israil has to do in india and sirinagar airport every time ............... stop asking about china .............. first put israil aside ..................

what israil has to do in india and sirinagar airport every time ............... stop asking about china .............. first put israil aside ..................

Indians can have whomever they want in their country but Pakistanis cannot, this is the law of the Hypocrites and Pakistan must submit to this divine law.

India does not have israeli soldiers posted along the LoC, fighting our battles. Apples and Oranges.

And I am yet to find that single bullet which a PLA soldier has fired on the Indian soldiers on LOC from Pakistani land. They are also their to build infrastructure not to fight our battle.

Oh no.AZAD Kashmir is now under Chinese control.? In Pakistan they surely know what AZAD means;) That said, pathetic Indian politicians always like to create scare (not uniquely an Indian thing though). Indian can actually nuke Beijing (and vice versa). Too silly to think that China will "attack" India. What we don't control, we cannot complain about. Move on. There are roads to builds.

Indians can have whomever they want in their country but Pakistanis cannot, this is the law of the Hypocrites and Pakistan must submit to this divine law.

Yeh..like US bases in India!

yes like israilies jets in SriNagar ............ :P

I didn't know that israel has stationed fighter jets in kashmir, though I wouldn't be surprised by such a move. India's love affair with israel amuses me. What I find even more amusing is the way they try to hide that in Arab countries.

Back
Top Bottom