What's new

Update: Indian troops killed soldier after questioning: Pakistan Army

4425.jpg
Namaz-e-Jenaza of Sepoy Muhammad Akhlaq who embraced shahadat yesterday in Khoi Ratta Sector was offered in his native village Pind Bainso, Tehsil Kallar Saydan, District Rawalpindi and was buried with full Military Honour today.

A large number of serving military officials, relatives of shaheed and media persons offered namaze jinaza and fateha for the departed soul
Namaz-e-Jenaza of Sepoy Muhammad Akhlaq who embraced shahadat in Khoi Ratta Sector offered in his native village Pind Bainso, Tehsil Kallar Saydan, District Rawalpindi on Saturday. (16-2-2013) - Photo ISPR.

We hve been told, that we are a unmature democracy these days?

Do you mean immature? Yes, you are an immature democracy. There are other immature objects in view, but this will do to begin with.

Bt even we count it right,we still better thn, india where state can hang anyone just because of accusations of a groupt against a person?

For instance? Or is it just that the words sound good?

Well, we hve learnt the lesson AMAM ki ASHA, & we will send our messge vry soon,accross the boder!

These messages across the border harm your state more than ours. The same people you have been using as your messengers have been blowing your country apart. If someone else did it, would you hesitate to call this behaviour stupid? Obviously, whatever you might or might not have learnt from Aman ki Asha, there are other, important lessons you need to learn.

Good luck. You will need it.

Thanks for pointing out killing of hazara,s yes its another horrible incident! Bt what you can't see is this incident brought peoples all over pakistan as united as they were against the rule of barhamins in 1947?lol lol lol

And while all this bonding takes place, there are more explosions.

Funny what makes people laugh.

Thankyou india for your terrorists back up to those attacks?

Is it now your somewhat demented claim that the Lashkar-e-Jhangvi are a bunch of India sponsored terrorists? If you were to repeat this in Jhang, I'd love to sell tickets for the occasion!

But let me asure you, to bring more body bags for your soilders near LOC!
Cause this killing will nt, be taken for granted!

Aren't you a little busy at the moment? Which clown was it who said that Pakistan's greatest enemy was the internal enemy? Do you remember? Or are you too busy bouncing around to work out these lessons?

WELL,
Your army did wht they are best at killing a single soilder, who just went there because of mistake?

Not really. We do the wholesale thing better. Ask your infiltrators, ask those who fought in 1999, ask those who fought in 1971.

You seem to know what our Army does well. Incidentally, what does your Army do well? Besides shooting up your own citizens in your frontier provinces? Or rolling tanks down your capital's streets?

Now its our trun, just wait for wht is comming at you, which you never imagined out?

{sigh}

Promises, promises....

Well dark knight is a complete theory, itself try to figure out, if you can & its last knight is drak knight?lol lol lol

I can see that we have drak nights ahead. By the way, do you go around going lol, lol, lol in real life as well? You must be very popular.

I have had to wade through a lot of bilge during the time I have been here, but this load of codswallop is something else again. It must be the most unintelligent attack mounted on one country due to the religion followed by its majority.

What do you hope to achieve, besides venting spleen, and exercising your imagination, drawing causal relations between wholly unconnected facts?

None of what I said was an 'attack' on a country. It was simply the truth. Similar to what and your people post about Pakistan and other muslim countries. So.....you guys are allowed to mount whatever attacks you want on other nations but no one's allowed to point out the terrorism sponsored by the Hindu majority in India?? If you have the mouth to say stuff about others and point out terrorism around India (but India)....have the balls to get a straightforward response back about you also. You are not holier than though. A real man has a set of balls to take the reality back. You can't ignore flat out terrorism when your people do it but cry wolf when others do it.

Hahaha innocent Indians .
They cut your mans head at the loc , take it away with them and show a middle finger when asked to return .
Now our beloved army returns the body of the Pakistani soldier well within 24 hours of encounter with full respect and honour .

Aek taraf pride bhi hota hai aur doosri tarak :hitwall: :hitwall:

well bro.... indian army has a high morale values regarding treatment to soldiers. Which is not same on the other side and INDIAN ARMY is proud of its ideals..

None of what I said was an 'attack' on a country. It was simply the truth. Similar to what and your people post about Pakistan and other muslim countries. So.....you guys are allowed to mount whatever attacks you want on other nations but no one's allowed to point out the terrorism sponsored by the Hindu majority in India?? If you have the mouth to say stuff about others and point out terrorism around India (but India)....have the balls to get a straightforward response back about you also. You are not holier than though. A real man has a set of balls to take the reality back. You can't ignore flat out terrorism when your people do it but cry wolf when others do it.

Yeah banda itna kyon ro raha hain? Kisine iski billi maari hain kya?

guys mark my words........after several years pakistan and kasmir are going to be India's biggest crude oil reserve

The ISPR gave a press release to all the media outlets during a press conference, where the journals can cross question the authorities, do you honestly think every incident is or should be posted on the ISPR website. !!!

I think there in lies the confusion. I assumed all formal briefings from ISPR to the press are recorded on the ISPR website.. Guess not.. My bad...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom