What's new

Update: Indian troops killed soldier after questioning: Pakistan Army

first get your facts right, RSS, shiv sena are not terrorist organizations, one or two are arrested from that org, but no evidence, to suggest the involvement of the org itself in terrorism.
Oh the stubbornness and blind patriotism running on thin air. Can't do anything about it can you? Shiv Sena, RSS and others aren't terrorist organizations......per you? Well, then you may be a part of the deal.

Your own defense and internal ministers have said more than a few times about the Hindu fundamentals killing other minorities and doing these terrorist acts....in cold blood with support from your liberal media and 'Impartial' judicial system. No Shiv Sena, RSS, BJP big shots get lifetime on terrorism. Thanks to the 'impartial' justice system that supports terrorism. I am ashamed of your system.

When an organization bring hundreds of thousands of people to attach other minorities religious institutions like Mosques and Churches..... the org is by default supporting the terrorism. Isn't that why you guys have a list pointing to LeT when they've not directly used the Hafiz guy in India. When any organization supports terrorism ,....all its people, members, etc agree to the agenda. That means they are ALL onboard. So yes, your own defense and internal ministers are right. Shiv Sena and RSS and their likes are terrorist organizations!!!

yes life is normal now ! point me which incidents are you talking about with proper link(no YouTube please)
You can google it. Plenty of other things to read. And why not youtube? Don't like a graphical representation of the barbaric acts that happen to minorities in India? A text base article may hide some truth and brutality I guess.

I can't repeat all history for you, terrorists were hiding in golden temple, army entered and killed those terrorists, that's it in short, mob violence is what happened after INDIRA got killed.

Right. You just insulted millions of Punjabi's by calling the Golden Temple deal 'terrorists' and 'mobs'. BUT, on a side note, you do agree there are terrorists in India for various reasons. So at least we got someone to admit that!!!

There is no partiality in Indian justice system and the entire world would agree with that. I though you were much more intelligent, but your posts in this thread and the one's in f16 vs rafale, makes me realise that you are just a fanboy and a person filled with anti India venom and a believer of conspiracy theories and propaganda.

Oh, the anti Indian venom. The world sees the India's progression and everyone is jealous of what India is and what it would be. Wait. Wake the heck up bro. Even on that other topic....you guys make Rafale ( an early 90's tech) sound like God with wings holding meteors..the real ones. Not the bvr's.
I don't have 'anti India venom' Seems like everyone who tries to put sense into you guys head is 'against' India, a Pakistani or a terrorist sitting in Shiv Sena's camp around Delhi (oooops, location came out...hint hint).
So Mr. I don't put up with lies and bullsh*t. You want to debate with me, I am all real. As long as you got the facts together, we'll debate. When you get down to 'anti India venom' crappppp....bam, you lost the argument.

Oh the stubbornness and blind patriotism running on thin air. Can't do anything about it can you? Shiv Sena, RSS and others aren't terrorist organizations......per you?
NO! AS per me as well as Indian laws and constitution, we don't need your certificate.
Well, then you may be a part of the deal.
[
NO ! I oppose their ideology but I am sensible enough to understand that they are not terrorist org, I am not blinded by Hindu hatred.
Your own defense and internal ministers have said more than a few times about the Hindu fundamentals killing other minorities and doing these terrorist acts....in cold blood with support from your liberal media and 'Impartial' judicial system. No Shiv Sena, RSS, BJP big shots get lifetime on terrorism. Thanks to the 'impartial' justice system that supports terrorism. I am ashamed of your system.
If the minister had proper evidence to support his political statement he would have brought evidence to court to ban those org, nobody's was stopping him, and that would have eliminated his political opponents.
for your info people has been punished in Indian in relation to creating communal violence and killing of innocent people, including ex bjp minister from gujarat, so I am proud of my judiciary.

The Assam Tribune Online

When an organization bring hundreds of thousands of people to attach other minorities religious institutions like Mosques and Churches..... the org is by default supporting the terrorism.
all type of crimes, killings are not terrorism, you can call them criminals.
Isn't that why you guys have a list pointing to LeT when they've not directly used the Hafiz guy in India.
Hafiz is UN declared terrorist org,rss,shiv sena are right wing org, who sometimes resorted to violence, I people who got involved in these kind of act are booked and punished for their crime, the same thing happens when ever any member of political org involves in such crime. all organised crimes, killings are not terrorism. I think we need to define what is terrorism, what is not, there is no universally accepted definition as of now. may be you should start a thread "define terrorism " .

When any organization supports terrorism ,....all its people, members, etc agree to the agenda. That means they are ALL onboard. So yes, your own defense and internal ministers are right. Shiv Sena and RSS and their likes are terrorist organizations!!!
no if any member, leader of any organization commits a crime such as leading a mob violence, threatening and killing people he should be, only he should be punished for the crime, unless it is established that the organization supports or practice such things as a policy. again we need to define what is terrorism, and I am sure other members can also contribute if we have a separate thread for the discussion.
You can google it. Plenty of other things to read. And why not youtube? Don't like a graphical representation of the barbaric acts that happen to minorities in India? A text base article may hide some truth and brutality I guess.
I requested on YouTube because often it's fanboy stuff, masala hindi news which I don't think is good source, I trust main stream news papers, articles, English news channels etc.
one more reason was that I am on mobile 2g connection, watching video is a pain.

[/QUOTE]Right. You just insulted millions of Punjabi's by calling the Golden Temple deal 'terrorists' and 'mobs'. BUT, on a side note, you do agree there are terrorists in India for various reasons. So at least we got someone to admit that!!!
[/QUOTE]
yes I never denied that there is terrorists in India also, all I am saying is rss etc does not qualify to be called as terrorist(funny that I ended up defending rss, and other right wing org, which I oppose ideologically ).

Oh, the anti Indian venom. The world sees the India's progression and everyone is of what India is and what it would be. Wait. Wake the heck up bro. Even on that other topic....you guys make Rafale ( an early 90's tech) sound like God with wings holding meteors..the real ones. Not the bvr's.
I don't have 'anti India venom' Seems like everyone who tries to put sense into you guys head is 'against' India, a Pakistani or a terrorist sitting in Shiv Sena's camp around Delhi (oooops, location came out...hint hint).
So Mr. I don't put up with lies and bullsh*t. You want to debate with me, I am all real. As long as you got the facts together, we'll debate. When you get down to 'anti India venom' crappppp....bam, you lost the argument.
(ignoring the bs to save time)yes I would like to debate further, but on a proper thread,our biggest difference I think is that " what makes one person/organization a terrorist ".
I DON'T WANT TO CONTINUE THIS DEBATE HERE BECAUSE I JUST GOT AN INFRACTION, I DON'T WANT ANOTHER FOR OFF TOPIC DISCUSSION. MAY BE WE CAN DISCUSS ALL THIS ON RELEVANT THREAD.THANKS.

Oh the stubbornness and blind patriotism running on thin air. Can't do anything about it can you? Shiv Sena, RSS and others aren't terrorist organizations......per you?
NO! AS per me as well as Indian laws and constitution, we don't need your certificate.
Well, then you may be a part of the deal.
[
NO ! I oppose their ideology but I am sensible enough to understand that they are not terrorist org, I am not blinded by Hindu hatred.
If the minister had proper evidence to support his political statement he would have brought evidence to court to ban those org, nobody's was stopping him, and that would have eliminated his political opponents.
for your info people has been punished in Indian in relation to creating communal violence and killing of innocent people, including ex bjp minister from gujarat, so I am proud of my judiciary.

The Assam Tribune Online

When an organization bring hundreds of thousands of people to attach other minorities religious institutions like Mosques and Churches..... the org is by default supporting the terrorism.
all type of crimes, killings are not terrorism, you can call them criminals.
Isn't that why you guys have a list pointing to LeT when they've not directly used the Hafiz guy in India.
Hafiz is UN declared terrorist org,rss,shiv sena are right wing org, who sometimes resorted to violence, I people who got involved in these kind of act are booked and punished for their crime, the same thing happens when ever any member of political org involves in such crime. all organised crimes, killings are not terrorism. I think we need to define what is terrorism, what is not, there is no universally accepted definition as of now. may be you should start a thread "define terrorism " .

When any organization supports terrorism ,....all its people, members, etc agree to the agenda. That means they are ALL onboard. So yes, your own defense and internal ministers are right. Shiv Sena and RSS and their likes are terrorist organizations!!!
no if any member, leader of any organization commits a crime such as leading a mob violence, threatening and killing people he should be, only he should be punished for the crime, unless it is established that the organization supports or practice such things as a policy. again we need to define what is terrorism, and I am sure other members can also contribute if we have a separate thread for the discussion.
I requested on YouTube because often it's fanboy stuff, masala hindi news which I don't think is good source, I trust main stream news papers, articles, English news channels etc.
one more reason was that I am on mobile 2g connection, watching video is a pain.

Right. You just insulted millions of Punjabi's by calling the Golden Temple deal 'terrorists' and 'mobs'. BUT, on a side note, you do agree there are terrorists in India for various reasons. So at least we got someone to admit that!!!
yes I never denied that there is terrorists in India also, all I am saying is rss etc does not qualify to be called as terrorist(funny that I ended up defending rss, and other right wing org, which I oppose ideologically ).

Oh, the anti Indian venom. The world sees the India's progression and everyone is of what India is and what it would be. Wait. Wake the heck up bro. Even on that other topic....you guys make Rafale ( an early 90's tech) sound like God with wings holding meteors..the real ones. Not the bvr's.
(ignoring the bs to save time)yes I would like to debate further, but on a proper thread,our biggest difference I think is that " what makes one person/organization a terrorist ".
I DON'T WANT TO CONTINUE THIS DEBATE HERE BECAUSE I JUST GOT AN INFRACTION, I DON'T WANT ANOTHER FOR OFF TOPIC DISCUSSION. MAY BE WE CAN DISCUSS ALL THIS ON RELEVANT THREAD.THANKS.

Oh the stubbornness and blind patriotism running on thin air. Can't do anything about it can you? Shiv Sena, RSS and others aren't terrorist organizations......per you? Well, then you may be a part of the deal.

That is your perception. If we go by your perception whole India is a terrorist state but according to our perception Pakistan is a terrorist state. Simple as that. Difference of perceptions. If it was so easy to unite the perception Pakistan would not have been created. Any ways you live your perceptions and we will live with ours.

M
When an organization bring hundreds of thousands of people to attach other minorities religious institutions like Mosques and Churches..... the org is by default supporting the terrorism. Isn't that why you guys have a list pointing to LeT when they've not directly used the Hafiz guy in India. When any organization supports terrorism ,....all its people, members, etc agree to the agenda. That means they are ALL onboard. So yes, your own defense and internal ministers are right. Shiv Sena and RSS and their likes are terrorist organizations!!!

Oh, the anti Indian venom. The world sees the India's progression and everyone is jealous of what India is and what it would be. Wait. Wake the heck up bro. Even on that other topic....you guys make Rafale ( an early 90's tech) sound like God with wings holding meteors..the real ones. Not the bvr's.

I have had to wade through a lot of bilge during the time I have been here, but this load of codswallop is something else again. It must be the most unintelligent attack mounted on one country due to the religion followed by its majority.

What do you hope to achieve, besides venting spleen, and exercising your imagination, drawing causal relations between wholly unconnected facts?

I have had to wade through a lot of bilge during the time I have been here, but this load of codswallop is something else again. It must be the most unintelligent attack mounted on one country due to the religion followed by its majority.

What do you hope to achieve, besides venting spleen, and exercising your imagination, drawing causal relations between wholly unconnected facts?

Oh, Joe. Its simply a release of a heavy bout of flatulence...... nothing more than that.

A good choss, don't you think? And it only gets beeter. Glad to see that the springs are in good order.

It's the springs. They pinch his brains.
funny-pictures-cat-on-vomiting-person.jpg

ohh it hurts:partay:

The+Rock+Just+Bring+It+2010.jpg

one country due to the religion followed by its majority,wholly unconnected facts?
exercising your imagination
:lol::rofl::wave:
Hindu extremists bombed Samjhauta Express
From the Newspaper | Jawed Naqvi | 15th February, 2012 0

samjhauta-express-543.jpg

On night of Feb 18, 2007, bomb blasts tore through two carriages of Samjhauta Express as it travelled past Panipat towards Amritsar on way to Pakistani border. – File Photo

NEW DELHI: Hindu extremists carried out the 2007 false flag attack on the Samjhauta Express, which was previously blamed on Muslim groups, local reports said citing police interrogation of an arrested suspect.

They said Kamal Chauhan, a disgruntled worker of the Hindu revivalist Rashtriya Swayamsewak Sangh (RSS, National Volunteer Corp), was arrested on Sunday by the National Intelligence Agency (NIA) from Noida near Delhi.

According to the NIA, Mr Chauhan had planted the bombs on board the Samjhauta Express after undergoing training in arms and explosives in Haryana and Madhya Pradesh.

The accused was taken to Panchkula court in Haryana, which granted NIA his custody till February 24 for questioning him on his alleged role in the blast in the Delhi-Lahore train that left 68 people, mostly Pakistanis, dead. Some garbled TV clips showed Mr Chauhan as admitting to his crime but the clips were blurred and inaudible.

NIA investigations revealed that Mr Chauhan along with Ramchandra Kalasangra, alias Ramji, and Lokesh Sharma, also charged in the case, planted the explosives in the train at Old Delhi, from where the train originates, NIA’s Special Prosecutor R. K. Handa said outside the court after the in-camera proceedings in the case.

Mr Chauhan is believed to be a close aide of Kalasangra and Sandeep Dange, key accused in the Samjhauta case. The NIA had sought his remand for a fortnight.

“We have to unearth his complete involvement and association. During investigations, it has come to light that Chauhan underwent extensive training in handling of weapons and explosives. He took training at Karni Singh shooting range in Faridabad (Haryana) and a register seized by CBI (Central Bureau of Investigation) on August 10, 2011 has the entries of his name in that shooting range. He also took explosives and arms training at Bagli in Dewas (Madhya Pradesh),” Mr Handa said.

“To unearth more information about execution of the plan, preparations that were made, a thorough investigation is required, for which we have sought the remand,” he said.

Meanwhile, Mr Chauhan’s counsel Anil Soni and Shailender Babbar alleged that his arrest was “politically motivated” and aimed at influencing the ongoing polls in Uttar Pradesh while his family said he was a farmer by profession and in “no way involved in the crime”.

The NIA has concluded that the bombs used in the blast were prepared by Dange, a right wing militant who is absconding and is alleged to be the core of attacks planned and executed since 2002.

NIA is also looking for Dange’s close associate Mr Kalasangra in connection with the case.

After a four-year probe, the NIA had on June 20, 2011, charged Aseemanand, Sunil Joshi (now dead), Lokesh Sharma, Dange alias Parmanand and Kalasangra for hatching a criminal conspiracy which resulted in blasts in the Samjhauta Express near Deewana railway station in Haryana’s Panipat district, about 80 km from Delhi. NIA is also investigating the role of Sadhvi Pragya Thakur and Indresh Kumar in the blasts.

Swami Aseemanand and Mr Sharma are already in judicial custody.

Apart from Ajmer Dargah blast, which claimed three lives and left 15 others injured, Aseemanand and Sharma are accused in several other blast cases across the country, including those at Hyderabad’s Mecca Masjid and Malegaon.

allways for unhumans

Rise & Rise Agian!
Untill Lambs become Lions!
A Last knight is Drak knight!

Let us hope so, if we may straighten out the dreadful syntax: A Drak Knight is Last Knight.

one country due to the religion followed by its majority,wholly unconnected facts?
exercising your imagination
:lol::rofl::wave:
Hindu extremists bombed Samjhauta Express
From the Newspaper | Jawed Naqvi | 15th February, 2012 0

samjhauta-express-543.jpg

On night of Feb 18, 2007, bomb blasts tore through two carriages of Samjhauta Express as it travelled past Panipat towards Amritsar on way to Pakistani border. – File Photo

NEW DELHI: Hindu extremists carried out the 2007 false flag attack on the Samjhauta Express, which was previously blamed on Muslim groups, local reports said citing police interrogation of an arrested suspect.

They said Kamal Chauhan, a disgruntled worker of the Hindu revivalist Rashtriya Swayamsewak Sangh (RSS, National Volunteer Corp), was arrested on Sunday by the National Intelligence Agency (NIA) from Noida near Delhi.

According to the NIA, Mr Chauhan had planted the bombs on board the Samjhauta Express after undergoing training in arms and explosives in Haryana and Madhya Pradesh.

The accused was taken to Panchkula court in Haryana, which granted NIA his custody till February 24 for questioning him on his alleged role in the blast in the Delhi-Lahore train that left 68 people, mostly Pakistanis, dead. Some garbled TV clips showed Mr Chauhan as admitting to his crime but the clips were blurred and inaudible.

NIA investigations revealed that Mr Chauhan along with Ramchandra Kalasangra, alias Ramji, and Lokesh Sharma, also charged in the case, planted the explosives in the train at Old Delhi, from where the train originates, NIA’s Special Prosecutor R. K. Handa said outside the court after the in-camera proceedings in the case.

Mr Chauhan is believed to be a close aide of Kalasangra and Sandeep Dange, key accused in the Samjhauta case. The NIA had sought his remand for a fortnight.

“We have to unearth his complete involvement and association. During investigations, it has come to light that Chauhan underwent extensive training in handling of weapons and explosives. He took training at Karni Singh shooting range in Faridabad (Haryana) and a register seized by CBI (Central Bureau of Investigation) on August 10, 2011 has the entries of his name in that shooting range. He also took explosives and arms training at Bagli in Dewas (Madhya Pradesh),” Mr Handa said.

“To unearth more information about execution of the plan, preparations that were made, a thorough investigation is required, for which we have sought the remand,” he said.

Meanwhile, Mr Chauhan’s counsel Anil Soni and Shailender Babbar alleged that his arrest was “politically motivated” and aimed at influencing the ongoing polls in Uttar Pradesh while his family said he was a farmer by profession and in “no way involved in the crime”.

The NIA has concluded that the bombs used in the blast were prepared by Dange, a right wing militant who is absconding and is alleged to be the core of attacks planned and executed since 2002.

NIA is also looking for Dange’s close associate Mr Kalasangra in connection with the case.

After a four-year probe, the NIA had on June 20, 2011, charged Aseemanand, Sunil Joshi (now dead), Lokesh Sharma, Dange alias Parmanand and Kalasangra for hatching a criminal conspiracy which resulted in blasts in the Samjhauta Express near Deewana railway station in Haryana’s Panipat district, about 80 km from Delhi. NIA is also investigating the role of Sadhvi Pragya Thakur and Indresh Kumar in the blasts.

Swami Aseemanand and Mr Sharma are already in judicial custody.

Apart from Ajmer Dargah blast, which claimed three lives and left 15 others injured, Aseemanand and Sharma are accused in several other blast cases across the country, including those at Hyderabad’s Mecca Masjid and Malegaon.

Errrr, in case this has escaped your attention, the report is about arrests made, about instigators in detention, about investigations probing deepermand deeper......not quite like the supine incompetence shown by the state in Baluchistan, where 50+ Shias can be killed and everybody says that they are not in charge, so can't help.

Let us hope so, if we may straighten out the dreadful syntax: A Drak Knight is Last Knight.

Errrr, in case this has escaped your attention, the report is about arrests made, about instigators in detention, about investigations probing deepermand deeper......not quite like the supine incompetence shown by the state in Baluchistan, where 50+ Shias can be killed and everybody says that they are not in charge, so can't help.

We hve been told, that we are a unmature democracy these days?
Bt even we count it right,we still better thn, india where state can hang anyone just because of accusations of a groupt against a person?
Well, we hve learnt the lesson AMAM ki ASHA, & we will send our messge vry soon,accross the boder!
Thanks for pointing out killing of hazara,s yes its another horrible incident! Bt what you can't see is this incident brought peoples all over pakistan as united as they were against the rule of barhamins in 1947?lol lol lol
Thankyou india for your terrorists back up to those attacks?
But let me asure you, to bring more body bags for your soilders near LOC!
Cause this killing will nt, be taken for granted!
WELL,
Your army did wht they are best at killing a single soilder, who just went there because of mistake?
Now its our trun, just wait for wht is comming at you, which you never imagined out?
Well dark knight is a complete theory, itself try to figure out, if you can & its last knight is drak knight?lol lol lol

Back
Top Bottom