What's new

Update: Indian troops killed soldier after questioning: Pakistan Army

At least India has a secular constitution, govt, and free and impartial judiciary compared to Muslim dominated countries, so system wise that's a better condition to live with.

Impartial judiciary and a comparison to t eh muslim dominated world??? Let me help you wake up, it is the SAME in India's case also. Let's review cases against the BJP, Shiv Sena, etc. How many people were put to jail for destroying the mosques and the churches? Give me a few BIG leader names. NONE was sent to jail from Shiv Sena, RSS and BJP. Too much for the secular constitution and the 'impartial justice system'. It is SOOO impartial that it ignore the terrorist acts done by RSS, Shiv Sena and other Hindu organizations a like!!!

There incidents are sad incidents which happened decades back life is normal in those places now, legal process are going on in this matters and many has been punished.

Yes sure killings are not a a solution or justifiable but often it's is in reaction to one or other violent incident, we should avoid there kinds of incident but in a country as diverse as India, where people are not educated, very low ratio of police and courts compared to population, it's not easy task.

It's NORMAL now??? A FEW weeks ago was the last time people got killed......what world do you live in or are you still playing silly with me

which riot ?

Which one..really? Oh yea, cuz there are so many. Refer to my post above.

Sikh killings were mob riots, cases are still there in courts I guess

MOB.....??? Really? So the Indian Army and other agencies are considered 'MOBS' in India. That speaks volumes. Remember what happened at the Golden Temple? And may I go on and on.....? The Sikhs consider this Genocide by the Indian Gov't (or Hindu gov't). There was no 'MOB' involved. Get with the program please. Playing ignorant ain't no bliss brother. Seems like you don't know your country's history well!!!
Terrorism is terrorism........done by Hindus in RSS, Shiv Sena or BJP or Muslims in LeT, AlQaeda, etc. There should be NO difference between a nice and favorite terrorist vs. a terrorist from another religion. You treat them and punish them the SAME because they kill innocent people and that's NOT acceptable and shouldn't acceptable be either.

try it, 1000 times more, but akmal is going to mumbai, with something special, & dont google that:rofl::rofl::rofl:!

19907597.jpg

bravry of indian police on kashmiri children what to expect more from indian army against a single pakisani soilder

Last edited by a moderator:
bravry of indian police on kashmiri children what to expect more from indian army against a single pakisani soilder

it is a lathi charge seen normally to disperse the crowd. We saw that at Vijay Chowk also recently and those children did not have muslim or kashmiri mother father.

Meanwhile Should I post the video where Pakistani rangers shot a Mohajir in Karachi and didnt take him to hospital even when he was begging? That video will speak a thousand words.

it is a lathi charge seen normally to disperse the crowd. We saw that at Vijay Chowk also recently and those children did not have muslim or kashmiri mother father.

Meanwhile Should I post the video where Pakistani rangers shot a Mohajir in Karachi and didnt take him to hospital even when he was begging? That video will speak a thousand words.

You might also like to point out to the poster with springs in his buttocks next to his brains that these same heartless Lathi-charging policemen can be pushed around by a gang of women and will not shoot or lash out in response.

Would the women dare to do this with a force which would seriously injure the weak and the helpless? Other than in the vivid imaginations of the separatists?

indian army is made up of ghaleez people as can be seen in this video , Kashmir must be cleansed of the ghalazat of indian army.

You might also like to point out to the poster with springs in his buttocks next to his brains that these same heartless Lathi-charging policemen can be pushed around by a gang of women and will not shoot or lash out in response.

Would the women dare to do this with a force which would seriously injure the weak and the helpless? Other than in the vivid imaginations of the separatists?

Separatist are very Islamic, they wouldn't want their daughters to come out of veil and protest against so called non Islamic forces. I hope so. As they simply announce fatwas to women for playing rock music on stage.

indian army is made up of ghaleez people as can be seen in this video , Kashmir must be cleansed of the ghalazat of indian army.

Can you not differentiate between law enforcement force and Military?

Kashmir must be cleansed, I agree.

A good place to start would be to cleanse it of the armed intruders who came in 66 years ago, and defied UN resolutions asking them to leave.

Impartial judiciary and a comparison to t eh muslim dominated world??? Let me help you wake up, it is the SAME in India's case also. Let's review cases against the BJP, Shiv Sena, etc. How many people were put to jail for destroying the mosques and the churches? Give me a few BIG leader names. NONE was sent to jail from Shiv Sena, RSS and BJP. Too much for the secular constitution and the 'impartial justice system'. It is SOOO impartial that it ignore the terrorist acts done by RSS, Shiv Sena and other Hindu organizations a like!!!
first get your facts right, RSS, shiv sena are not terrorist organizations, one or two are arrested from that org, but no evidence, to suggest the involvement of the org itself in terrorism.
And yes we do have a impartial judiciary, and we are proud of that.

It's NORMAL now??? A FEW weeks ago was the last time people got killed......what world do you live in or are you still playing silly with me
yes life is normal now ! point me which incidents are you talking about with proper link(no YouTube please)

Which one..really? Oh yea, cuz there are so many. Refer to my post above.
once again please be specific with proper link.

MOB.....??? Really? So the Indian Army and other agencies are considered 'MOBS' in India. That speaks volumes. Remember what happened at the Golden Temple? And may I go on and on.....? The Sikhs consider this Genocide by the Indian Gov't (or Hindu gov't). There was no 'MOB' involved. Get with the program please. Playing ignorant ain't no bliss brother. Seems like you don't know your country's history well!!!
I can't repeat all history for you, terrorists were hiding in golden temple, army entered and killed those terrorists, that's it in short, mob violence is what happened after INDIRA got killed.
Terrorism is terrorism........done by Hindus in RSS, Shiv Sena or BJP or Muslims in LeT, AlQaeda, etc. There should be NO difference between a nice and favorite terrorist vs. a terrorist from another religion. You treat them and punish them the SAME because they kill innocent people and that's NOT acceptable and shouldn't acceptable be either.

There is no partiality in Indian justice system and the entire world would agree with that. I though you were much more intelligent, but your posts in this thread and the one's in f16 vs rafale, makes me realise that you are just a fanboy and a person filled with anti India venom and a believer of conspiracy theories and propaganda.

Back
Top Bottom