What's new

Upcoming Indian movie D-Day

Bwhahaha. 4 raw super agents in Karachi.

In real life, Uzair Baluch would have them chained in a basement in Lyari and trying to get randsom money from GoI within their first two hours of arrival.

:rofl:

Then why some idiots putting blame on RAW for every blast in Pakistan??

Actually that PIG is not important for our national interests, otherwise RAW is much more capable that you ever imagine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Up coming Indian movie D Day I was watching the trailer of this movie basic story is 4 Indian Raw agents come to Pakistan to capture Dawood Ibrahim and take him back Man Indians need to wake up and stop living in dreams they seriously need to do that :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
D-Day | HD Hindi Movie Trailer 2013 - Video Dailymotion
@Aeronaut @Leader @WebMaster @ANTIBODY @OrionHunter and others need comments

A day in typical Pakistani pdfers life looks like:
Criticize Bollywood movie the whole day on PDF and in the night go home and watch it on pirated DVD :omghaha:

OT Cast seems to be pretty good. Rishi Kapoor playing the role of Dawood. He is a good actor. So his character wont be portrayed as pure black. Also Irfan Khan. So I wouldn't discount this as a typical B grade Bollywood movie.

Why are they so obsessed with Dauwud Ibrahim , why don't they go after many criminals in India raping people in buses first

hahahaha :p
shoot me through head man.. i dont wana share border with indians lol
:pakistan:

Why are they so obsessed with Dauwud Ibrahim , why don't they go after many criminals in India raping people in buses first

cuz they say in most of cases indian politicians are involved :nana:

Then why some idiots putting blame on RAW for every blast in Pakistan??

Actually that PIG is not important for our national interests, otherwise RAW is much more capable that you ever imagine.

exactly brother, i agree with you ... :omghaha:

There will always be people ready to cash in through this conflicting relation between the two countries what surprises me is that people talk about giving peace a chance and still at the same time dig up the past and continue with their blame game. I think in a situation like this more trust building measures need to be taken instead of all the talk about who did what which hasn't made a damn difference all this while and although we like to point out that its just cinema one has to admit that it forms lasting opinions on the minds of young people which has proved in the case of both the countries to be too negative. I don't know how can we claim that we want peace when our youth is being poisoned in the name of nationalism.

Up coming Indian movie D Day I was watching the trailer of this movie basic story is 4 Indian Raw agents come to Pakistan to capture Dawood Ibrahim and take him back Man Indians need to wake up and stop living in dreams they seriously need to do that :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
D-Day | HD Hindi Movie Trailer 2013 - Video Dailymotion
@Aeronaut @Leader @WebMaster @ANTIBODY @OrionHunter and others need comments

Bollywood! Jeeeez! :omghaha: These dunderhead yarn tellers have nothing to do with reality. They're just a bunch of jokers trying to make some moolah based on Dawood and Co as he's been in the news of late, connected with the cricket fixing scandal etc!

But I see you're taking it seriously as if it is an actual plan by the govt of India and RAW!! :cheesy: :rofl:

Bollywood! Jeeeez! :omghaha: These dunderhead yarn tellers have nothing to do with reality. They're just a bunch of jokers trying to make some moolah based on Dawood and Co as he's been in the news of late, connected with the cricket fixing scandal etc!

But I see you're taking it seriously as if it is an actual plan by the govt of India and RAW!! :cheesy: :rofl:
no it must shows desperation off Indians that what I am enjoying

Rishi kapoor is a good actor, though I think Jackie sheroff would have also been good for the role

I seriously think Dawood and his Gang runs Karachi's underworld.

i thought indians made a movie about d day WW2 fighting alongside americans :omghaha:

osama is controversial, there is no proof except american claims that osama as caught in pakistan, what i think it was just a false flag op done to finalise exit strategy from afghan war

Lying only makes it worse

Yeah but Rishi Kapoor seems interesting in this movie after a long time don't you think?

Rishi kapoor is a good actor, though I think Jackie sheroff would have also been good for the role

Na, Jackie has too much natural flamboyance

There will always be people ready to cash in through this conflicting relation between the two countries what surprises me is that people talk about giving peace a chance and still at the same time dig up the past and continue with their blame game. I think in a situation like this more trust building measures need to be taken instead of all the talk about who did what which hasn't made a damn difference all this while and although we like to point out that its just cinema one has to admit that it forms lasting opinions on the minds of young people which has proved in the case of both the countries to be too negative. I don't know how can we claim that we want peace when our youth is being poisoned in the name of nationalism.
what blame game. Its only a movie. Dont watch if you dont like. News items have more lasting impact than movie.

Karachi's two rival underworld gangs, both working for the notorious Mumbai don, Dawood Ibrahim, are now settling their scores on the streets of Karachi. Dawood Ibrahim and his team, Mumbai's notorious underworld clan including his righthand man Chota Shakeel and Jamal Memon, are on India's most wanted list for a series of bomb blasts in Mumbai and other criminal activites. After the 1993 Mumbai bomb blasts, the gang have made Karachi their new home and base of operations. Living under fake names and IDs, and provided protection by government agencies, they have built up their underworld empire in Karachi employing local talent like Shoaib and Bholoo.

Both Shoaib Khan and Ibrahim Bholoo started their careers from the slums of Karachi, a perfect environment for any wannabe gangster. Within a few years their underworld activities took them and their families from the slums to palatial houses in Karachi's Defence Housing Authority. The two small-time gangsters struck gold when they got in touch with the notorious Dawood Ibrahim, five or six years ago and started working for him in Karachi. From petty crimes they moved into the realm of big-time underworld operations and contract killings in Karachi and abroad.

picked it up from one of Pakistan's defense forums.

Back
Top Bottom