What's new

Upcoming Indian movie D-Day

what blame game. Its only a movie. Dont watch if you dont like. News items have more lasting impact than movie.

you obviously feel that way but not everyone you can't deny that it shapes the perception of most people and i never said its the only medium that affects the mindsets of people but its a strong one through which unnecessary nationalism is evoked,hatred is ignited and all worse acts under the pretext of blind nationalism are justified.

you obviously feel that way but not everyone you can't deny that it shapes the perception of most people and i never said its the only medium that affects the mindsets of people but its a strong one through which unnecessary nationalism is evoked,hatred is ignited and all worse acts under the pretext of blind nationalism are justified.
you are seeing too much into things, hindi movies are for entertainment, I am more worried about constant bombardment of negative news. Movies follow what is going on not the other way around.
Tomorrow, if there is some peace deal, you will see some cross border love story movies.. :)

you are seeing too much into things, hindi movies are for entertainment, I am more worried about constant bombardment of negative news. Movies follow what is going on not the other way around.
Tomorrow, if there is some peace deal, you will see some cross border love story movies.. :)

Again its how you perceive it.

used to but not any more but would watch this one love to see India desperation

"used to" I bet you never stopped. Lets be honest here, pakistanis. You love Bollywood movies, don't even deny it. I mean, what other options do you have? Your own lollywood is failing miserably, and you're only two options are Hollywood and Bollywood. Lol

Why are they calling it D-Day though? What is it the invasion of Normandy? On Omaha beach? They got four raw agents are they also gonna raise their flag in Pakistan like the four American soldiers did in Iowa Jima in that historic photograph?

If you're gonna make a Movie dedicated to your armed forces at least come up with original national title for the movie - instead of copying it shamelessly from American history.

"used to" I bet you never stopped. Lets be honest here, pakistanis. You love Bollywood movies, don't even deny it. I mean, what other options do you have? Your own lollywood is failing miserably, and you're only two options are Hollywood and Bollywood. Lol
no I don't used to watch but even than mostly watched Hollywood action movies but always watched anti Pakistan Bollywood movies Indian desperation is too go to watch in those movies

stars are loving this film on special screening

Looks like great Shocked

Rishi Kapoor seems to be the king again for the film, looks like a epic performance by him

I think his second innings is turning out to be the best phase of his career

used to but not any more but would watch this one love to see India desperation

I think you should wait to watch the one they make to get their camera back ferom chini baba. It shall be called C day!

no I don't used to watch but even than mostly watched Hollywood action movies but always watched anti Pakistan Bollywood movies Indian desperation is too go to watch in those movies
What about lollywood movies? don't watch them too?

the film is already a hit in bollywood circles:

Director Abhishek Kapoor, who has films like "Rock On!" and "Kai Po Che!" to his credit, is in awe of director Nikhil Advani's espionage thriller "D-Day" and says the audiences will go crazy when the film comes out Friday.

"D-Day" is an espionage thriller and is a story of four intelligence agents striving hard to bring back India's most wanted man from Pakistan. The film has shook me," said Kapoor Sunday at the special screening of the film here.

"I have not expected that it will be such a fantastic film. The audience will go crazy over it once the film is released," he added.

The film has an ensemble cast featuring Rishi Kapoor, Arjun Rampal, Irrfan, Huma Qureshi and Shruti Haasan.

Kapoor feels that the film is made in such a manner that it shows the director's "full control" over it.

"Nikhil Advani has made a fantastic film. Hats off to him," he said.

I personally think audience will love it. Rishi kapoor has given super hit after super hit in the last few, I think this will be anothing super hit

If India was as Indians/Bollywood say,
India would be a superpower, have guts, no poverty, enforced laws, no rapes, etc...

Up coming Indian movie D Day I was watching the trailer of this movie basic story is 4 Indian Raw agents come to Pakistan to capture Dawood Ibrahim and take him back Man Indians need to wake up and stop living in dreams they seriously need to do that :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
D-Day | HD Hindi Movie Trailer 2013 - Video Dailymotion
@Aeronaut @Leader @WebMaster @ANTIBODY @OrionHunter and others need comments

Well.....if they ever want to do that in real life, all they need to send is Sunny Deol...the 1 man army. He will probably drag back Abdul Qadeer Khan and Shuja Pasha for interrogation ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom