What's new

Upcoming Indian movie D-Day

What about lollywood movies? don't watch them too?

I sometimes watch hollywood that too action movies only or animated not any other but like to watch anti pakistan movies made by India I love to see desperation of Indians

Well.....if they ever want to do that in real life, all they need to send is Sunny Deol...the 1 man army. He will probably drag back Abdul Qadeer Khan and Shuja Pasha for interrogation ;)

Yes that same sunny deol didn't came out of bed when Mumbai was under attack he with his son were hiding under their bed

btw, how do you guys like "dama dum mast kalandar" song from this movie? Mika singh does a good job

Well.....if they ever want to do that in real life, all they need to send is Sunny Deol...the 1 man army. He will probably drag back Abdul Qadeer Khan and Shuja Pasha for interrogation ;)

Sunny deol movies are not realistic. I think these days bollywood is making realistic movies and Rishi Kapoor is one the most natural actors of bollywood, thats why he is doing so many great movies these days. A great combination in this movies Rishi Kapoor + Irfan Khan

i thought indians made a movie about d day WW2 fighting alongside americans :omghaha:

osama is controversial, there is no proof except american claims that osama as caught in pakistan, what i think it was just a false flag op done to finalise exit strategy from afghan war

I think it was rather to give OBL his second term.

I sometimes watch hollywood that too action movies only or animated not any other but like to watch anti pakistan movies made by India I love to see desperation of Indians

Why do u love American and Indian movies and hate Pakistani movies?

are you really believed that BS????well,you know what,I think this stealth helo crashed on boundary perimeter is also the ploy to help chinese to copy stealth tech.. :omghaha:

A-damaged-Blackhawk-helic-007.jpg

Unless.......unless the US was so sure that their technology would not fall in to the wrong hands and that it would be returned to them immediately that they decide to use that technology as another proof that a stealth operation did indeed take place.

Well, all I know is that when the only super power of the world acts on a false flag, it makes sure that all the pieces are in line. I guess, in 30-50 years when the real reports are unlocked under the freedom of information act in the US, only then the world will find out what really happened, if at all.

Yes that same sunny deol didn't came out of bed when Mumbai was under attack he with his son were hiding under their bed

Nahi bhai, Sunny bhai knew that it was a false flag operation and that is why he never acted against Pakistan ;)

Indian and their obsseion with Pakistan.... they should have casted Rajnikant in the movie ...

horrible movie, did anyone watch it?

I saw it and seriously got a headache after watching it.

The movie should have been directed by the same guy who directed Agneepath, the director has failed in this movie in my opinion. The acting is good, but the actors dont get total chance to prove themselves. Rishi Kapoor who is a central character, doesn't get the oppuritionity to express his talent, all the other actors also are mostly silent with very few good dialogues. Total Bakwas film

Seriously, you guys believe that Sunny Deol kills Pakistanis in real life with a hand-pump, do you :O

horrible movie, did anyone watch it?

I saw it and seriously got a headache after watching it.

The movie should have been directed by the same guy who directed Agneepath, the director has failed in this movie in my opinion. The acting is good, but the actors dont get total chance to prove themselves. Rishi Kapoor who is a central character, doesn't get the oppuritionity to express his talent, all the other actors also are mostly silent with very few good dialogues. Total Bakwas film

so how many ***** s...

WTF .... the movie makes me laugh ........ especially the part where they cross the border as its its full of un to cross so easily. :omghaha: :omghaha:

Director Abhishek Kapoor, who has films like "Rock On!" and "Kai Po Che!" to his credit, is in awe of director Nikhil Advani's espionage thriller "D-Day" and says the audiences will go crazy when the film comes out Friday.

I remember hearing about this movie from an Indian friend and was curious about the music and a few years ago listened to its music on yt....found it ridiculous and certainly not Rock more like an insult to it by calling the movie "Rock On".

The movie D-day, bashed India more than Pakistan.......

Just saw the film D-day. I arrived late so I missed the first 30 mins. What I saw was one of the best Hindi action movies I've ever seen. This is NOT for the masses! Really amazing, and I recommend this very, very, very highly!

Irfan Khan totally rules:-) !

Back
Top Bottom