What's new

Untold Story of East Pakistan 1971

Nahh, i'm having enough laughs right now looking at your picture in your avatar, i can see why you would hate yourself enough to be on a Pakistani forum.

shin-chan-2.png

ok. We are not brothers... Now chill. This brotherhood thingy is related to practising muslim's heart to heart.. Your hatred will not change anything. It will last forever.......

idiotd.png

Next time, just a little warning, if you can't debate with me constructively and instead resort to personal attacks on me and regarding my personal beliefs, then don't expect me to sit idle and do nothing about it.

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

Wow! I am so provoked! :angry:

NOT! :lol:

:wave:

Ahhh, poor kiddo, takes refuge in posting smileys to hide his frustration when he can't debate constructively and instead resorts to personally attacking others and their personal beliefs/views. Its ok, we can understand your face is on your rear end. Please, post more pictures of yourself, i find it very amusing.

idiotd.png

Next time, just a little warning, if you can't debate with me constructively and instead resort to personal attacks on me and regarding my personal beliefs, then don't expect me to sit idle and do nothing about it.

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

Ahhh, poor kiddo, takes refuge in posting smileys to hide his frustration when he can't debate constructively and instead resorts to personally attacking others and their personal beliefs/views. Its ok, we can understand your face is on your rear end.

:wave::rofl::rofl::rofl:
oh GOD :rofl: fox your very right and gr8 no one can debate with you.

Ahhh, poor kiddo, takes refuge in posting smileys to hide his frustration when he can't debate constructively and instead resorts to personally attacking others and their personal beliefs/views. Its ok, we can understand your face is on your rear end. Please, post more pictures of yourself, i find it very amusing.

You did all that for me? I am honored :lol:

I am not personally attacking you at all. I find you funny, but now I understand you are serious when you are typing :lol:

In fact, much of your so-called 'facts' are pretty much rants and not much worth of any response.

You did all that for me? I am honored

Not at all. We know its the reality, and you did most of the work for me so......:tup:

I am not personally attacking you at all.

Yeah ok, and neither was i!

I find you funny, but now I understand you are serious when you are typing
Since when did PDF become a comedy forum? And since when was all of that crap you posted allowed by forum rules? Its not even about me being serious, its about you violating forum rules and taking cheap shots at people and their personal beliefs/views because you yourself can't refute me.

In fact, much of your so-called 'facts' are pretty much rants
Yeah, says the person who has been ranting the whole time, if my argument was nothing but rants i'm sure you and your countrymen could have proven me wrong without having to take cheap shots at me, my personal beliefs/views, and my country, but instead you resorted to cheap jokes and rants. Maybe you really need to look in the mirror, but just one advice, make sure it is a break proof mirror.

and not much worth of any response.
Than why are you even replying to me in the first place? Confused or something? Can't make up your mind? :lol:

@DF actually, what I found funny was your sheer lack of knowledge on a matter on which you clearly have no idea about. And hence my laughs at you :lol:

More than culturally.

And yet dividing Islam into more 'sects'? You know, that's discouraged in Islam.

No, its right.

Based on what? You carried out a survey on Bangladeshi opinions on Pakistan? :lol:

Don't know who's that, but it aint doing its job now and hasn't made a difference in the region.

It just shows you know nothing about the history of Bangladesh after separation and the factors that contributed to it.

@zab leave him bro. I think he is a school kid..... Most of the pakistanis who existed prior to 1971 hold high affinity to Bangladeshis as they are familiar with ground reality. Only a group who only heard about 1971 posses hatred for Bangladeshis....

So you agree that they weren't Bangla speakers and without them Bangladesh doesn't exist. I have brought my earlier point because your blind hate against Urdu. A language that has been spoken and developed by Muslims for the Muslims. Also, how can any Muslim forget the contribution of Farsi/Urdu to spread the message of Islam among common man in SA.
xactly , by ignoring Farsi/Urdu you just trying to stablish a lie and nothing.urdu/farsi has a very powerful contribution to spread islam.here is no confusion @ iajdani

xactly , by ignoring Farsi/Urdu you just trying to stablish a lie and nothing.urdu/farsi has a very powerful contribution to spread islam.here is no confusion @ iajdani

And who is saying that? A Urdu speaker???? What a self pleasing???? Urdu and Farsi came to Bengal after Moghul took over Bengal which we consider a foreign Hindustani invasion. Nothing to do with sperad of Islam as It was already a Islamic land beofe the arrival of the those languages.

is urdu used in your whole family? Or its just you who use it??

Back
Top Bottom