What's new

United Baloch Army claims Islamabad bombing

LOL You Are Very Funny .Even I Have Spent I Part Of My Life In USA and Europe and My Interaction With My Fellow Countrymen Over There Is Much Greater and I Know As A Matter Of Fact That They Actually Pass Themselves Of As Pakistanis Not Only That They Celebrate All National and Religious Holidays.I Do Not Know What Pakistanis You Are Talking About.Maybe They Are Indians Who First Passed Themselves Off As Pakistanis and Just To Belittle Pakistan Passed Themselves Off As Indians Again:lol::lol:

Those who fail to learn the lessons of history are condemned to repeat them. It requires objectivity and seeing reason to progress as a nation. With the likes of you inhabiting Pak, I dont give Pakistan many more years of life

Oh Look Who Is Talking Why Don't You First Hold A Plebiscite In Kashmir Like Your Founding Fathers Promised Then Shamelessly Asking Pakistan To Do It In Balochistan - Sorry the statute of limitations kicked in after you failed to follow the UN demand to back off and allow India to organize a plebiscite. Educate yourself first. Also you have changed the demographics of the area and gifted away part of it (Aksai Chin) to China. Go get that back first and then India MAY think about taking matters forward.

LOL You Are Very Funny .Even I Have Spent I Part Of My Life In USA and Europe and My Interaction With My Fellow Countrymen Over There Is Much Greater and I Know As A Matter Of Fact That They Actually Pass Themselves Of As Pakistanis Not Only That They Celebrate All National and Religious Holidays.I Do Not Know What Pakistanis You Are Talking About.Maybe They Are Indians Who First Passed Themselves Off As Pakistanis and Just To Belittle Pakistan Passed Themselves Off As Indians Again:lol::lol:

Those who fail to learn the lessons of history are condemned to repeat them. It requires objectivity and seeing reason to progress as a nation. With the likes of you inhabiting Pak, I dont give Pakistan many more years of life

Oh Look Who Is Talking Why Don't You First Hold A Plebiscite In Kashmir Like Your Founding Fathers Promised Then Shamelessly Asking Pakistan To Do It In Balochistan - Sorry the statute of limitations kicked in after you failed to follow the UN demand to back off and allow India to organize a plebiscite. Educate yourself first. Also you have changed the demographics of the area and gifted away part of it (Aksai Chin) to China. Go get that back first and then India MAY think about taking matters forward.

This Has To Be The Joke Of The Millenia A Pathetic Little Indian Troll Having Objectivity and Seeing Reason:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
This Is The Advice You Should Give To Your Own Nation

and BTW eversince 1947 Nobody Gave Pakistan Many More Years To Live and You Know Something We Are Still Here and You Know Why

newsweek-pak-640x480.jpg

Sorry the statute of limitations kicked in after you failed to follow the UN demand to back off and allow India to organize a plebiscite. Educate yourself first. Also you have changed the demographics of the area and gifted away part of it (Aksai Chin) to China. Go get that back first and then India MAY think about taking matters forward.

LOL LOL Aww Man You Killing Me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl: Challenge Us To Hold Plebiscite In Balochistan Although We Are Under No International Obligation To and Start Making Excuses When I Challenge You To Do The Same In Kashmir You Start Making Flimsy Excuses.
BTW when Gallup UK Conducted A Survey In Balochistan A While Back 70% Favoured Being Part Of Pakistan But When Hindustan Times Conducted A Survey in Kashmir 3 Years Back Two Thirds Favoured Independence.Just Be Careful Next Time You Make Challenges of Plebiscite. Lene Ke Dene Na Par Jae

Last edited:
What drama? Taliban is playing better cards and dancing the politician on fingers.

Drama by Taliban ... During ceasefire they carried some attacks to take govt under pressure and responsibility was taken by fake organizations ... Like Ahrar ul Hind & UBA ............

Back
Top Bottom