What's new

United Baloch Army claims Islamabad bombing

The same way as they occupied Red Fort in 1965 war with India? :-) There are Radio broadcasts to prove my point.

and meanwhile your generals were very pre-maturely ejaculating when they thought they could take Lahore and were stopped dead in their tracks (literally)

lets not engage now in d1ck measuring contests....lets openly accept that on a geo-political level on this giant chessboard, we are enemy countries and are hostile to eachother.

that way neither side "cries" when counter-actions take place

How does it feel????
You people did the same for us in Kashmir, so stop crying like baby!!

So now you are openly accepting that your GOI sponsors terrorists in Pakistan, Indian sponsored terrorists need to be crushed with iron fist. There is a difference between Kashmir which is undisputed terrority and Balochistan is integral part of Pakistan, sooner or later you will start crying when your buddies are wiped out.

lets just accept that we are enemies - and lets do it without breaking a sweat......you support people we call enemies and evidently vice versa

my reply more was directed towards some of your people on here who post lies just for the sake of posting lies

On contrary I do not believe we are enemy. Enmity with you or any one doesn't benefit me, doesn't make me prosperous, doesn't make my life any better.

We as Indian populace, and as the socio-political entity do not endorse any - whatsoever violence, acts or terrorism, or subversion in the state of Pakistan.

At the same time we will vehemently back our government to eradicate all anti state elements both domestic and foreign.

As far as your post against belligerent and misinformed Indian members here, being a seasoned member, expectation would be to either report or ignore childish posts.

Who said baloch separatists dont kill innocents. They have killed large number of punjabi civilians in balochistan. This blast was done with thinking that they are killing punjabis.

Pakistan army and security agencies are FAILURE , their touts cannot shift the blame to politicians. The task for the security of pakistan has been assigned to those haramkor generals of army who have been drinking the blood of this poor nation for last 70 years without delivering any security in return

Typical Pakistani, blaming others, never looking inwards.
Shame on you for saying such things, have you any idea what's between you and the terrorists? They're out there giving the ultimate sacrifice, if you are so resentful and think you can do a better job, then please turn into vigilante and protect us all.

If we go by past records, the last indian operative who had his nose deep in undesirable activities that harmed Pakistan, he had his head end up on a roof 50 meters away

Unfortunately those days are long gone. The Indian operatives are playing it safe, they are providing weapons and money to these Anti Pakistan Elements from their Consulates and Embassy in Afghanistan. There is no doubt that these attacks in Islamabad had Indian backing in the form of money and weapons.

The question is, is Pakistan willing to escalate and match India?

We as Indian populace, and as the socio-political entity do not endorse any - whatsoever violence, acts or terrorism, or subversion in the state of Pakistan.

There is no doubt that Indian Civil Society as a whole will condemn this cowardly act, there is no doubt about it. Unfortunately your Intelligence Agencies have been busy providing weapons and money to these Anti Pakistan Elements, that is a real thaw in our perception of your acts.

analysis & operations -wise Pakistan will need to up the ante

The cycle will continue, likely. More so now, assuming we up the ante as far as the operational aspect of intelligence is concerned. Majority of Baloch Pakistanis themselves would angrily dis-own the works of a few of your BLA allies.

i wonder if any indian 2-stars would muster the courage to go deep into naxal turf....thinking aloud

tell that to Maulana FM, Bramdagh Bugti etc. who - when cornered or saught after- run away and hide
So you are acknowledging the fact that this mindless cycle of killing should stop as these officers are extremely valuable to both of our countries.It's very easy to say that the cycle of revenge shouldn't stop but for once think about the families and relatives of the fallen Officers who will suffer the most.Personally i am totally against this revenge cycle but there will always be people like you who will justify it as a way to settle old scores.Btw do you have any substantial proof to accuse Late Brigadier Mehta of being a spy and responsible for the deaths of innocent Pakistanis?If yes then show us please or else stop making fun of the martyred soldiers!!
i wonder if any indian 2-stars would muster the courage to go deep into naxal turf....thinking aloud
First of all,the Indian Armed Forces are not involved in the anti -maoist drive.This is the responsibility of the local police forces and C.R.P.F.Plus the maoist wouldn't dare to target a 2 star general even inside the deepest part of the jungles controlled by them because they clearly know about the consequences of doing so and hence won't take the risk of inviting the wrath of the Indian Armed Forces on them....:coffee:

So now you are openly accepting that your GOI sponsors terrorists in Pakistan, Indian sponsored terrorists need to be crushed with iron fist. There is a difference between Kashmir which is undisputed terrority and Balochistan is integral part of Pakistan, sooner or later you will start crying when your buddies are wiped out.

And I consider Pakistan a disputed territory! Next point please :(

it will indeed....hedge your bets though because playing in a backyard you don't know too well can get you burned

this brigadier turned defense attache learned that the hard way, unfortunately...he had the blood of many Pakistanis (including Baloch, surely) on his hands and because of his covert support to terrorists aimed at attacking the very Pakistani State - he got what was coming to him

same which will happen to BLA and their operatives in Kabul and elsewhere
Sure it will. And will all due respect its better in your unknown backyard than in my house. And shit isnt really limited to your backyard. It has already in your house.
Its alway better to fight in enemies area than yours.

Just hoping innocent wont be in kill zone.

Interior ministry rules out UBA hand
IFTIKHAR A. KHAN
5345ff19665af.jpg

An over view of the spot of an explosion at fruit market in Islamabad. — Photo by Tanveer Shahzad / White Star
Updated 2014-04-10 07:18:56
6 Comment(s)
Print
ISLAMABAD: Hours after the banned United Baloch Army accepted the responsibility for the terror attack in the busy fruit and vegetable market of the federal capital, the interior ministry surprised many by rejecting the claim.

An interior ministry spokesman said the initial probe suggested that the UBA had nothing to do with the blast. “Accepting responsibility for the attack by this organisation is not just surprising, but also ridiculous.”

He said an investigation by intelligence and security agencies had indicated that the blast had roots somewhere else. “Those responsible for it will be chased after completion of the investigation,” he said.

Analysts wondered what warranted the ministry to come up with the statement without waiting for completion of the investigation. They believed that a faction of the outlawed Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan might be responsible for the attackbecause there appeared to be a clear division among pro- and anti-talks groups of the Taliban.

The TTP condemned the blasts in the fruit and vegetable market in Islamabad and at Sibbi railway station and declared that such attacks were ‘haram’. TTP spokesman Shahidullah Shahid said in a statement that attacks targeting innocent civilians were un-Islamic and illegal.

He said the oppressed people of Sindh and Balochistan were ‘brethren’ and termed state oppression against them a black chapter in the country’s history. He said targeting civilians in retaliation was also oppression.

The TTP spokesman said the involvement of a hidden hand, which wanted to punish the people of Pakistan for their love for Islam, could not be ruled out. “After their failure to overcome militant organisations, they resorted to such barbaric attacks to defame them,” he remarked.

He claimed that the blasts had been carried out by ‘secret powers’ in different cities, including Lahore and Peshawar, in the past in the name of TTP.

He said implementation of a ceasefire declared by the TTP had been acknowledged by the media. “The sane people of Pakistan know who was behind these attacks at public places.”

Saleem Shahid adds from Quetta: Mureed Baloch, a spokesman for the UBA, told newsmen in Quetta by telephone that his organisation was behind the bomb attack in the Rawalpindi-Islamabad fruit and vegetable market.

“Our organisation has carried out the bomb attack in fruit and vegetable market in the twin city in reaction to operations conducted by security forces in Kalat, Turbat, Panjgur, Mastung and other parts of Balochistan,” he said.

The UBA also claimed responsibility for the
Jaffar Express bomb blast in Sibbi on Tuesday that killed 17 people.

Most of the casaulties are pakhtuns in sabzi mundi. I take back my previous statement in which i said that UBA perhaps did blast with target of killing punjabis. Terrorists do not care about race, sect and religion.
thats nice to hear, the acceptence of wrong thinking!

Sure it will. And will all due respect its better in your unknown backyard than in my house. And shit isnt really limited to your backyard. It has already in your house.
Its alway better to fight in enemies area than yours.

Just hoping innocent wont be in kill zone.

innocents will always be the greatest casualties......your BLA assets haven't put even a dent into the Federation or its unity.

as for the backyard thing, i couldnt agree with you more....in our case, seems we dont need to do much in response since the Chinese seem to have taken care of the eastern flank.

I think the waters will be boiling to just enough the right temperature in occupied Kashmir though - which in actuality is the sole reason why india is loathe to acknowledge NATOs gradual pullout from the Afghanistan. Im not in policy (or operations) but it is my feeling that things should be getting a little more exciting there, after years of much boredom.

Most of the casaulties are pakhtuns in sabzi mundi. I take back my previous statement in which i said that UBA perhaps did blast with target of killing punjabis. Terrorists do not care about race, sect and religion.

youre right they dont.....youre a wonderful example of one

by the way, your TTP buddies on one side and your karzai-led northern alliance khar bachya friends on the other side have killed the most Pakhtuns - so no need for you to worry about us

innocents will always be the greatest casualties......your BLA assets haven't put even a dent into the Federation or its unity.

as for the backyard thing, i couldnt agree with you more....in our case, seems we dont need to do much in response since the Chinese seem to have taken care of the eastern flank.

I think the waters will be boiling to just enough the right temperature in occupied Kashmir though - which in actuality is the sole reason why india is loathe to acknowledge NATOs gradual pullout from the Afghanistan. Im not in policy (or operations) but it is my feeling that things should be getting a little more exciting there, after years of much boredom.

youre right they dont.....youre a wonderful example of one

by the way, your TTP buddies on one side and your karzai-led northern alliance khar bachya friends on the other side have killed the most Pakhtuns - so no need for you to worry about us
In my opinion your ISI has killed largest number of pakhtuns through jihadism in kashmir and afghanistan. Taliban are just rebellious children of ISI though haqqani network is still an obedient son. Tsa pohay shway?

Back
Top Bottom