What's new

United Baloch Army claims Islamabad bombing

In my opinion your ISI has killed largest number of pakhtuns through jihadism in kashmir and afghanistan. Taliban are just rebellious children of ISI though haqqani network is still an obedient son. Tsa pohay shway?

My ISI has done a fantastic job of keeping your assets in Karzai/NATO occupied Afghanistan in check

Taleban of Afghanistan are remnants of the soviet mujahideen. We did support them to rebel against soviets and the job was complete.

Haqqani "network" is really just an entity that exists on both sides of Durand line border; they wont be going anywhere anytime soon they've been there thousands of years.

LoL @ "network"

And I consider Pakistan a disputed territory! Next point please :(

Your post doesn't make any sense, No thanks we don't want to be part of shining India, where sanitation is extremely scarce, gang rapes are happening all time high.

Your post doesn't make any sense, No thanks we don't want to be part of shining India, where sanitation is extremely scarce, gang rapes are happening all time high.

My my, how forgetful I am. Pakistan is a heaven on earth:what:

They Are Getting Desparate As Yesterday 2 Farari Commanders of BRA Surrendered Their Arms and Declared Their Loyalty to Pakistan

Like Kashmiri terrorists surrender all the time to Indian army.

They Are Getting Desparate As Yesterday 2 Farari Commanders of BRA Surrendered Their Arms and Declared Their Loyalty to Pakistan

There are probably 1% of Baloch who are disgruntled. They know fighting is pointless. As they get arms and financing from outside they think they can make a difference. What they don't know is that once NATO leaves Afghanistan, Pakistan is going to crush them. So they have a choice of living or dying for a fruitless cause. The smart ones want to live of course.

My my, how forgetful I am. Pakistan is a heaven on earth:what:

Inspite Of A million Problems, It Is For Me I Would Prefer My Beloved Pakistan Over The Abomination Known As Shining India Any Day of The Week

Like Kashmiri terrorists surrender all the time to Indian army.

When I Said Desperate I meant More Like The Indian Soldiers Suffering Nervous Breakdowns and Shooting Each Other All The Time :crazy:

There are probably 1% of Baloch who are disgruntled. They know fighting is pointless. As they get arms and financing from outside they think they can make a difference. What they don't know is that once NATO leaves Afghanistan, Pakistan is going to crush them. So they have a choice of living or dying for a fruitless cause. The smart ones want to live of course.

Our Baloch Brothers Are Smart People.They Realize That This So Called Balochistan Liberation Army and Co. Is Nothing More Than a Pawn Of International Agencies and Oil Multinationals.'Azad Balochistan' Is Nothing More Than A Sugar Coated Trap Leading Them To The Worst Kind Of ENSLAVEMENT

Last edited:
Inspite Of A million Problems, It Is For Me I Would Prefer My Beloved Pakistan Over The Abomination Known As Shining India Any Day of The Week - And you have thanks from ALL INDIANS for deciding tio stay back. In the US many Paks actually prefer to say they are Indians amongst gatherings - especially white dominated ones - instead of being associated with the green passport! So much for the (false) pride :-). OTOH I have known NO Indian even remotely thinking of passing him/herself off as a Pakistani.

When I Said Desperate I meant More Like The Indian Soldiers Suffering Nervous Breakdowns and Shooting Each Other All The Time :crazy: I have to grant that to you. Since you folks are culturally brought up with violence as a daily part of your life that you are so used to and acclimatized to it that when you are at the front you hardly get any pangs of remorse due to violence (Kargil’s hero’s father fights a lone battle, against own government by Contentions : Ajay Sura's blog-The Times Of India > He was branded with burning cigarettes, his eyes were gouged out, bones broken and private organs chopped off.). Even amongst American veterans long after they are back from wars they suffer emotionally due to violence at the battlefield. But not so YOU folks and that as I said earlier I cannot argue against. After all My Appreciation and Critique of Bernard Lewis - Middle East Resources

Our Baloch Brothers Are Smart People.They Realize That This So Called Balochistan Liberation Army and Co. Is Nothing More Than a Pawn Of International Agencies and Oil Multinationals.'Azad Balochistan' Is Nothing More Than A Sugar Coated Trap Leading Them To The Worst Kind Of ENSLAVEMENT When all else fails blame ALL except yourselves. Try having a plebiscite in Baluchistan and you will have the RIGHT answer.

it is my feeling that things should be getting a little more exciting there, after years of much boredom.
Lets wait and see how much the water will boil after new GOI took the office. Things sure will get exciting but you wont be the only party getting excited.

Its a shame that you call it a boredom. Be aware of what you wish !!! Sometimes wishes just come true. ;)

Lets wait and see how much the water will boil after new GOI took the office. Things sure will get exciting but you wont be the only party getting excited.

Its a shame that you call it a boredom. Be aware of what you wish !!! Sometimes wishes just come true. ;)

Always ready for whatever you try to throw our way. Some jingoistic shmuck-head who tries to market himself around empty saffron nationalism cant make much of a difference.

Point 5353, 1999, BJP government.

nuff said.

Last edited:

Nothing will change with a new ghubara in Dehli.

Nothing will change with a new ghubara in Dehli.
Well thats your opinion. I cant change that. But just wanted to remind one thing change is always unpleasant and come without giving headsup.

Always ready for whatever you try to throw our way. Some jingoistic shmuck-head who tries to market himself around empty saffron nationalism cant make much of a difference.

Point 5353, 1999, BJP government.

nuff said.
Nuff said !!! Yu want to compare Vajpeyee with Modi !!! Your choice :tup:
Only thing common in them is " a BJP Nationalist with RSS root" thats all.
Working principles are way different from each others.
And to make trouble one doesn't need to wage a direct war. A lesson learned thanks to ISI
I doubt there will be anything enough between India and Pakistan.

I can make a point by bring 1971 but I am not really interested in scoring points.

Dont worry we wont be throwing anything at you. Your own people are talking care of the throwing. I am just suggesting

Last edited:
And you have thanks from ALL INDIANS for deciding tio stay back. In the US many Paks actually prefer to say they are Indians amongst gatherings - especially white dominated ones - instead of being associated with the green passport! So much for the (false) pride :-). OTOH I have known NO Indian even remotely thinking of passing him/herself off as a Pakistani.

LOL You Are Very Funny .Even I Have Spent I Part Of My Life In USA and Europe and My Interaction With My Fellow Countrymen Over There Is Much Greater and I Know As A Matter Of Fact That They Actually Pass Themselves Of As Pakistanis Not Only That They Celebrate All National and Religious Holidays.I Do Not Know What Pakistanis You Are Talking About.Maybe They Are Indians Who First Passed Themselves Off As Pakistanis and Just To Belittle Pakistan Passed Themselves Off As Indians Again:lol::lol:

When all else fails blame ALL except yourselves. Try having a plebiscite in Baluchistan and you will have the RIGHT answer

Oh Look Who Is Talking Why Don't You First Hold A Plebiscite In Kashmir Like Your Founding Fathers Promised Then Shamelessly Asking Pakistan To Do It In Balochistan

Last edited:
Pta nahin ye indians modi ko kia samajhte hay,aisa zahir hota hay k Indians Modi ko Indian nahin Pakistani samajhte hay,Matlab darpok nahin bahadur samajhte hay

Aise Bhot se modi shodi aye gayen hay (Courtesy akbar owaisi)

Back
Top Bottom