What's new

Unfortunately, Russia is not as clever as China

No problem.Yes,it was wrong,especially because there are sane Bangladeshi posters even in here but the moment that stooge got on his high horse i responded in kind.

Did you know that Romanians are considered beggars here in the UK?

You may want to think about that me before calling me a beggar.

btw, I know a Romanian at work here and I get along fine with him. Comes to me a lot for advice as he is less experienced than me.;)

Did you know that Romanians are considered beggars here in the UK?

You may want to think about that me before calling me a beggar.

btw, I know a Romanian at work here and I get along fine with him. Comes to me a lot for advice as he is less experienced than me.;)

I really don't care that how they are considered in the UK,not my problem really and that doesn't make me hate the British as I completely understand their frustration when they're swamped by Romanian gypsies or even 100% ethnic Romanian criminals.This is a sad reality ,our scum have assaulted the West .Unfortunately,good honest Romanians suffer discrimination because of this but i know who I am,and ,in the end,as i've said many times...if you don't like a country,if you think they're racists,don't go there and be done with it instead of complaining.

That being said,it's still funny to see you take a jest at Romanians as your high horse is actually a midget poney.The real problem is not Bangladesh,Romania or their citizens but you as a person.

It has nothing to do about caring for Eastern Europeans,that's just a silly thing you and other cheerleaders throw around here from time to time,luckily for me i've grown immune to retarded statements.I've allready explained why there won't be full sanctions but Europe will take measures which will come into effect in 5-6 years time.Russia is suffering allready and it will only get worse.

Russia,biggest energy exporter and allready suffering recession...as i've said...Great Success !

That is exactly the reason why Russia has gone on an invitation spree in the east. If you are talking about whatever sanctions and its impact 5-6 years down the lane, you are talking about not just China but us, Vietnam, Korea, Japan and other countries both emerging and developed.

Remember that most of the industrialized nations in the far east are resources poor and with a hard pressed Russia from the US-EU club, will be willing to negotiate prices to attract more clients apart from favourable political concessions. That will attract a lot of countries.

Asia is emerging as the largest consumer of energy and other natural resources in the region. Forget energy, the investment is also increasing in Russian industries both from India and China as well as other eastern countries.

I agree that Russia will suffer to some extent but so will the West.

And considering that Putin's cabinet is not full of forum-warring civilians but hardcore experienced analysts and strategists, he would have already calculated the economic risk he will be putting his country.

Sanctions will come off faster than you could say 'unfair'.

That is exactly the reason why Russia has gone on an invitation spree in the east. If you are talking about whatever sanctions and its impact 5-6 years down the lane, you are talking about not just China but us, Vietnam, Korea, Japan and other countries both emerging and developed.

Remember that most of the industrialized nations in the far east are resources poor and with a hard pressed Russia from the US-EU club, will be willing to negotiate prices to attract more clients apart from favourable political concessions. That will attract a lot of countries.

Asia is emerging as the largest consumer of energy and other natural resources in the region. Forget energy, the investment is also increasing in Russian industries both from India and China as well as other eastern countries.

I agree that Russia will suffer to some extent but so will the West.

And considering that Putin's cabinet is not full of forum-warring civilians but hardcore experienced analysts and strategists, he would have already calculated the economic risk he will be putting his country.

Sanctions will come off faster than you could say 'unfair'.

Asian nations can't pay energy prices that Europe does.You would think that this sounds absurd because China,India have money at the moment but paying the same prices as Europe would make their industries uncompetitive.Consider the hike in production costs.

Asian nations can't pay energy prices that Europe does.You would think that this sounds absurd because China,India have money at the moment but paying the same prices as Europe would make their industries uncompetitive.Consider the hike in production costs.

What gives you the impression that EU will completely switch? For Ukraine? Haha! Hardly.

This is just a way to warn Russia not to move from its place even if NATO expands at will. With Putin, good luck trying that.

See sanctions has done nothing except harm the common public. Look at Iran and North Korea. Is the regime changing? No. Who suffers? Common people.

It is the most ineffective thing you can do in a globalized world where jobs matter more than geographical locations.

What gives you the impression that EU will completely switch? For Ukraine? Haha! Hardly.

This is just a way to warn Russia not to move from its place even if NATO expands at will. With Putin, good luck trying that.

See sanctions has done nothing except harm the common public. Look at Iran and North Korea. Is the regime changing? No. Who suffers? Common people.

It is the most ineffective thing you can do in a globalized world where jobs matter more than geographical locations.

Ofcourse not.But the Ukraine scenario showed an unreliable partner in Russia.What Russia has done was unthinkable in today's Europe and nobody here wants to rely on them in the future.

Honestly it baffles me how so many don't understand the gravity of the Russian action.In 2014 they've invaded a sovereign European country and anexed a part of its territory.If the gravity of this eludes you,it doesn't do the same for European countries,US and others.Business as usual with Russia is not on the table anymore.

Ofcourse not.But the Ukraine scenario showed an unreliable partner in Russia.What Russia has done was unthinkable in today's Europe and nobody here wants to rely on them in the future.

Isn't that ironic of you to say unthinkable?

The NATO-funded opposition stormed the city and instead of using a no-confidence vote democratically, toppled a democratically elected president of Ukraine violently.

Does that not look unconstitutional to you?

Or how about the fact that Crimeans actually voted to be a part of Russia?

So their decision doesn't count?

What about all the democratic invasions of NATO? Was Libya and Syria constitutional and consistent with UN policies?

We all know UN = USA+NATO.

Thanks to Putin, Syria war was averted. You have no idea how much instability a chaotic middle east will cause in Asia.

I really don't care that how they are considered in the UK,not my problem really and that doesn't make me hate the British as I completely understand their frustration when they're swamped by Romanian gypsies or even 100% ethnic Romanian criminals.This is a sad reality ,our scum have assaulted the West .Unfortunately,good honest Romanians suffer discrimination because of this but i know who I am,and ,in the end,as i've said many times...if you don't like a country,if you think they're racists,don't go there and be done with it instead of complaining.

That being said,it's still funny to see you take a jest at Romanians as your high horse is actually a midget poney.The real problem is not Bangladesh,Romania or their citizens but you as a person.

Ignore that Bangladeshi guy. He clearly has a few screws loose. He only likes China and Russia and insults every other country.

Isn't that ironic of you to say unthinkable?

The NATO-funded opposition stormed the city and instead of using a no-confidence vote democratically, toppled a democratically elected president of Ukraine violently.

Does that not look unconstitutional to you?

Or how about the fact that Crimeans actually voted to be a part of Russia?

So their decision doesn't count?

What about all the democratic invasions of NATO? Was Libya and Syria constitutional and consistent with UN policies?

We all know UN = USA+NATO.

Thanks to Putin, Syria war was averted. You have no idea how much instability a chaotic middle east will cause in Asia.

1.Yanukovich lost legitimacy when he ordered troops to kill citizens.Btw,the protests were peacefull until Yanuk decided to enact a law banning protests.The people rioted after that.Elections are to be held in May anywway,the interim goverment isn't going to stay without legitimacy.

2.They didn't allow neutral observers in Crimea and those elections were a sham.Anyway it was part of Ukraine and the referendum was illegal and unlike Kosovo there was no physical danger to the people there,no ukrainian forces clamping down on them.

3.No NATO invasion anexed parts of the invaded country (which ussually is ruled by a tin pot dictator opressing its people) to a NATO country.

4.The EU has a declared goal of ending war in Europe.What Russia has done with its primitive actions go against that and once again shows that Russia is not a democratic,civilised nation and can't be trusted as a partner in Europe.

Last edited:

Oh come on its not like that....Romanians are good people; I've got a Pakistani friend there in the UK who married a wonderful Romanian lady ! :)

Romanian girls seem more beautiful than Russian girls :) @flamer84 your opinion?

Russia has many beautiful girls to,can't deny them that.In fact all Estern European countries thrive when it comes to beautiful women.:tup::dance3:

Oh come on its not like that....Romanians are good people; I've got a Pakistani friend there in the UK who married a wonderful Romanian lady ! :)

So...not ALL the people think we're beggars,lol

Back
Top Bottom