What's new

ULFA urges Dhaka to 'stop crackdown’

Status
Not open for further replies.
@@ To my all like-minded friends of this forum, whatever I write I write from my memory and my heart, there is no exaggeration, and I am not as young as Abir Babu so there might be lot of grammatical and spelling mistakes. More so I am not that expert in computer handling

English is not a measure of someone's knowledge(as projected by colonial leftovers!) but medium of communication.

By it's amusing to see Bangladeshish supporting ULFA which is hard-line Hindu militant group and will drove Muslims who are Bangladeshi in their point of view by hoard if they ever come to power! :lol:

Like I said before, if you want to play ballgames also be ready to face the consequence as well! ;)

Bipad kaale budhdhhi nash er er cheye uttam nidarshan aar hoy na!

^Some Bengali Bangladeshi please translate the above for Allama Zakir! ;)

@@ To my all like-minded friends of this forum, whatever I write I write from my memory and my heart, there is no exaggeration, and I am not as young as Abir Babu so there might be lot of grammatical and spelling mistakes. More so I am not that expert in computer handling [/I]:victory::victory::victory:

You are a good addition to the forum. I also always believe that "Dusto Loke Misti Kotha Bole''. Indian always say they are our friend, but I know they act like friend till you hear whatever they tell you to do - as like hell-AL is doing.

BTW, do you know any teacher of Political science/International relationship of Dhaka University whose name is Nurul Amin Bepari? You talk like him sometimes.

Last edited:
By it's amusing to see Bangladeshish supporting ULFA which is hard-line Hindu militant group and will drove Muslims who are Bangladeshi in their point of view by hoard if they ever come to power! :lol:

Like I said before, if you want to play ballgames also be ready to face the consequence as well! ;)

Bipad kaale budhdhhi nash er er cheye uttam nidarshan aar hoy na!

^Some Bengali Bangladeshi please translate the above for Allama Zakir! ;)

Abir Babu, you are too small to play ballgames ? For the last 40 years so long your fathers had been playing one-sided ballgames with us. We have not yet started the game but I tell you once we start your "Seven Sisters" will be somewhere else. "Nomoshkar, Nameste, Abir Babu ki joy ho".

You are a good addition to the forum. I also always believe that "Dusto Loke Misti Kotha Bole''. Indian always say they are our friend, but I know they act like friend till you hear whatever they tell you to do - as like hell-AL is doing.

BTW, do you know any teacher of Political science/International relationship of Dhaka University whose name is Nurul Amin Bepari? You talk like him sometimes.

"Na bhai Skies", I was a student of Law (annex building) but sometimes I used to go for my subsidiary class(Govt & Politics)at Arts Faculty back in 1977-78.

That is what I said, BD is very peaceful and no evil-plan for its neighbors . Otherwise, India would have to face a lot of trouble. If BD starts counter-acting then India will start whining.

^^^^^

Evil plans ???? India has excellent relations with BD regarding trade and other issues. Only border skirmishes were there every now and then.. We didnt even think of grabbing land by force. If that was the case we would have done it back in 71..

Little kids and their funny keyboard typings.. :lol:

Abir Babu, you are too small to play ballgames ? For the last 40 years so long your fathers had been playing one-sided ballgames with us. We have not yet started the game but I tell you once we start your "Seven Sisters" will be somewhere else. "Nomoshkar, Nameste, Abir Babu ki joy ho".

Are those Ballgames include "stealing projectors from movie halls", "Seizing PA arms", "Making BD a desert" etc?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
For a guy who has to live in a country other than your own, you have an amazing optimism that you can influence events in a third country!!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

If Al-Zekir is not there so what ! There are millions of Al-Zakir in Bengal. "Ham logone ap logoki cheirah bohat achi tahra se phaichana hai, ek dm delme chap gia hai".

If Al-Zekir is not there so what ! There are millions of Al-Zakir in Bengal. "Ham logone ap logoki cheirah bohat achi tahra se phaichana hai, ek dm delme chap gia hai".

Millions of guys with the same name.. should be a world record for sure. :lol:

couple of million in 160 millions dont deserve a mention! :lol:

couple of million in 160 millions dont deserve a mention! :lol:

Abir babu, you have no idea about the people of Bengal. The people here are not fanatic but they atleast know how to preserve their rights. We always wants a very cordial relation with you and their is no doubt in it. Only thing that it should be at par. How can you think that you will dictate and we will act on it. AL is not a bonafide govt, today it is there tomorrow it might go away. Moreso, AL has come to power in a very technical way. Every time this tactics may not work. People will evolve new technic/tactics. The main thing is what the people wants ? You are a big democratic country we are proud for that. Sometimes we also try to follow your's democratic norms. You are secular minded it is praisewarthy but think of other provinces of India ? Are they similarly behaving with the muslims the way the West Bengal govt behaves ?

Are those Ballgames include "stealing projectors from movie halls", "Seizing PA arms", "Making BD a desert" etc?

What you are talking ? You know there are many many big ballgames you have played with us. You are still a "Taleban"(student) in a university so learn more and also learn something from me through discussion. There is a book named "Inside RAW", written by your people, go and find it out from the university library and read it but donnot search it in the internet you will not find.

In that book, you would find how deeply RAW was involved in our politics but thanks to Janata Party(1977) once they came to power it was almost stopped. In the true sense, that was the only time we had a very cordial relation with India.

We are not mad or fool ? Why we will criticise India un-neccessarilly ? The country which has given so much of blood for our liberation war during our crying need that ofcourse we remember. There are many things to get from India.

Abir babu, you have no idea about the people of Bengal. The people here are not fanatic but they atleast know how to preserve their rights. We always wants a very cordial relation with you and their is no doubt in it. Only thing that it should be at par. How can you think that you will dictate and we will act on it. AL is not a bonafide govt, today it is there tomorrow it might go away. Moreso, AL has come to power in a very technical way. Every time this tactics may not work. People will evolve new technic/tactics. The main thing is what the people wants ? You are a big democratic country we are proud for that. Sometimes we also try to follow your's democratic norms. You are secular minded it is praisewarthy but think of other provinces of India ? Are they similarly behaving with the muslims the way the West Bengal govt behaves ?

NAMASKAR ...Akmal sahib..

Yes..they are..Secularism is for real in India if you forget some stray incidents which happen with Hindus too . but if something unfortunate happens with muslim the matter is blown out of proportion and whole world starts to see a india as the oppressor of minorities..
Kya karein..Goondagardi har jagah hai..Hamari law enforcement abhi utni tagdi nahi hai..

In that book, you would find how deeply RAW was involved in our politics but thanks to Janata Party(1977) once they came to power it was almost stopped. In the true sense, that was the only time we had a very cordial relation with India.

Sadly that was the period because of which India is in such a mess. Janta Party except JP was filled with opportunists and Traitors ...

- Who is funding huge money to ULFA? China, Pakistan, USA? WHO?

ULFA has its own source and own routes to get arms. No BD govt has ever helped ULFA to get its arms. But, there is another foreign agency named RAW that always ships to our miscreants in the Chittagong Hill Tracts.

Since CHT-India border is closely monitored by our military, therefore, RAW had to plan a 'Do or Die' venture by using the sea route to ship this big volume of arms in a single consignment thinking it would not be found out by our law agencies.

So, when this was not successful, India then came up with another ploy, that is, the Pilkhana revolt by BDR. This time when they did it almost no one could fingerpoint at India because its own puppets are in power in BD. India only laughed at that.

This is how India is trying to manipulate the rivalry between the two political parties and is trying to destabilize the country. So, Pilkhana and the (ULFA) arms catche both were India's doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom