What's new

ULFA urges Dhaka to 'stop crackdown’

Status
Not open for further replies.
NAMASKAR ...Akmal sahib..

Yes..they are..Secularism is for real in India if you forget some stray incidents which happen with Hindus too . but if something unfortunate happens with muslim the matter is blown out of proportion and whole world starts to see a india as the oppressor of minorities..
Kya karein..Goondagardi har jagah hai..Hamari law enforcement abhi utni tagdi nahi hai..

"Bate aur argument tu aplok bhuhat ahcha kerte hai, mager dal me koch kala hai".

So, you made the Janata Party filled with oppurtunist and traiters !! What a country yer, ap lok hamare desh me ajai ye. " Amader shate chole shan na melemishe takbo ebong ek shate gai bo, ebar tur mora gange ban utheche joy ma bole basha turi"

"Bate aur argument tu aplok bhuhat ahcha kerte hai, mager dal me koch kala hai".

So, you made the Janata Party filled with oppurtunist and traiters !! What a country yer, ap lok hamare desh me ajai ye. " Amader shate chole shan na melemishe takbo ebong ek shate gai bo, ebar tur mora gange ban utheche joy ma bole basha turi"

Daal mein to kaal hai hi..har jagah hai..pure daal milti kahan hai..

Yes..sir..Janta party is the worst thing that happened to my country..
You guys are just studying about this , Hum log bhugat rahe hain..

Abir Babu, you are too small to play ballgames ? For the last 40 years so long your fathers had been playing one-sided ballgames with us. We have not yet started the game but I tell you once we start your "Seven Sisters" will be somewhere else. "Nomoshkar, Nameste, Abir Babu ki joy ho".

Yaar u guys will always live in false supremacy theories..Just bcoz ur muslims u ppl thik u guys are king of the world??so u think bangladesh can break india in NE have u ever watched ur position on the world map,its like bangladesh is struck tight in india's stinky muscle man arm pit..:rofl::rofl:..

The day our seven sister states will face a real threat(break up from india) bangladesh's destiny will be doomed in the mushroom clouds..

khawab dekho jo pura kar sako..

ULFA has its own source and own routes to get arms. No BD govt has ever helped ULFA to get its arms. But, there is another foreign agency named RAW that always ships to our miscreants in the Chittagong Hill Tracts.

Since CHT-India border is closely monitored by our military, therefore, RAW had to plan a 'Do or Die' venture by using the sea route to ship this big volume of arms in a single consignment thinking it would not be found out by our law agencies.

So, when this was not successful, India then came up with another ploy, that is, the Pilkhana revolt by BDR. This time when they did it almost no one could fingerpoint at India because its own puppets are in power in BD. India only laughed at that.

This is how India is trying to manipulate the rivalry between the two political parties and is trying to destabilize the country. So, Pilkhana and the (ULFA) arms catche both were India's doing.

@ Some of the points I do agree with you. I know that from the begining when these14 trucks load of armament were loaded somewhere in golden triangle countries, RAW was in close picture, once it landed to Bangladesh, RAW manipulated some elements of the local media and administration to seized it.

@ You said something like, that it was the RAW who themselve were involved in buying and transportation these to ULFA ? Here I am having doubts ? What do you want to say ? "Khule bolen, khol kar bolia".
What was the interest of RAW ? Only to malaign the BNP govt ?
Well, RAW can do that ? They have lot of such records ? If RAW can hyjek a India passenger plan from Katmondu and land it a Kabul and than blow it, they can do hell anything ?
I need your valuable comment again.

Abir babu, you have no idea about the people of Bengal. The people here are not fanatic but they atleast know how to preserve their rights. We always wants a very cordial relation with you and their is no doubt in it. Only thing that it should be at par. How can you think that you will dictate and we will act on it.

I agree. India should treat BD as an equal. I think there's some truth in 'Big Dada' allegation. Pray Ganguly never joins politics, he showed dadagiri even to perpetually snooty Aussies! :lol:

You are secular minded it is praisewarthy but think of other provinces of India ? Are they similarly behaving with the muslims the way the West Bengal govt behaves ?

I'm not really happy the way West Bengal govt treated Muslims. Better example would be Southern states specially Kerala.

Let's go back to the troubled time of early 90's. The Moron called Rajiv Gandhi was taking one wrong step after another. First he ammended the goddamn constitution to make happy the mad mullah then poked an old wound by opening Babri Masjid gate for Hindu devotees. Hindu militants demolished Babri and there was rio all over the country.

At that point of time, most important issue for common Muslims were safeguarding themselves and thus the entry of Mulayam, Lalu and Communists as 'Muslim ka Masiha'.

Well they did safeguarded Muslims, no riot happened in their rule but they achieved that feat by segregation of Muslims from mainstream Indians. Muslims were usually ghettoised with low living standard, poor sanitation and incredibly bad family planning. So when rest of India enjoyed the economic growth, Muslims left limping back with occasional appeasement like Haj subsidies, their own Civil laws etc. No social reform has happened, Mullahs enjoyed more preference with their access to vote bank than educated lot.

I'll give you an example. There was this guy, a victim of Gujrat riot, who sheltered in Calcutta aftermath of riot. Yes, we provided him shelter but couldn't provide him a job. He went back to Modi's Gujrat after a year.

'Roti, Kapda aur Makaan', that matters the most in world.

Last edited:
I have met a Bangaldeshi who always preaches the virtues of Islam.....the funny thing is when folks ask where he is from he said "India" right in front of me. I normally don;t care but this A$$ has no manners and thinks America is so bad. It makes me wonder if America is the satan that he thinks it is....why is he here taking our money and job. I have met a lot of good Bangladeshi ppl and this guy won't change my opinion but there is the real threat of Islamic fundamentalism taking over. I believe once pakistan knew it lost the war, it made sure it kept assets on ground to do their bidding which includes propaganda and madrases that cater to extremist ideology. Hopefully Banglas realize that they are capable of showing the world how smart their ppl are but that won;t happen unless they have a safe environment that ensures equality and religious freedom for all.

@ Some of the points I do agree with you. I know that from the begining when these14 trucks load of armament were loaded somewhere in golden triangle countries, RAW was in close picture, once it landed to Bangladesh, RAW manipulated some elements of the local media and administration to seized it.

@ You said something like, that it was the RAW who themselve were involved in buying and transportation these to ULFA ? Here I am having doubts ? What do you want to say ? "Khule bolen, khol kar bolia".
What was the interest of RAW ? Only to malaign the BNP govt ?
Well, RAW can do that ? They have lot of such records ? If RAW can hyjek a India passenger plan from Katmondu and land it a Kabul and than blow it, they can do hell anything ?
I need your valuable comment again.

After reading the bold portion, I hardly believe anything else you said. You sound more and more just like yet another conspiracy theorist, ever willing to blame RAW for everything.

After reading the bold portion, I hardly believe anything else you said. You sound more and more just like yet another conspiracy theorist, ever willing to blame RAW for everything.

Ei bhai, It is not me the CIA had find it out. You heard the popular song,"Hamko hami se churalu", similarly what RAW is doing how can you know, being a citizen of India ? I give you the task please go and find it out. In the 21 century nothing remains hide and sick

Ei bhai, It is not me the CIA had find it out. You heard the popular song,"Hamko hami se churalu", similarly what RAW is doing how can you know, being a citizen of India ? I give you the task please go and find it out. In the 21 century nothing remains hide and sick

I did a real basic google search for "RAW hijacked plane". I can see results from 'indian terrorism.bravepages.com', paklinks.com, and so many other "renowned" sites.

If the CIA indeed "exposed" it, I would expect it to be all over the mainstream media outlets. The onus is on you to point me to anyone credible who has reported this information. You are basically going by hearsay, "my friend told me, and he was told by someone who knew it" type of information.

moraly we cannot go against ULFA if not supporting them.
Why not? We Indians are thankful to you guys for helping us out against these terrorists. I am a frequent goer to my native northeast especially Sikkim and Assam where I have relatives. These so-called freedom fighters are worse than even Taliban who kill local Assamese most brutally for whom they are claiming so-called "independence". So by killing own people, they're fighting for independence eh? :) I think this should make you realize that terrorists don't have any heart for anyone. They want to rule by fear.

And since your country has helped us, there are much more greater rewards if Bangladesha and India have greater ties monetarily and financially for both countries. i am sure we can reward Bangladeshi friends with much more than these heartless terror agencies.

@Md akmal
Can you provide any credible source which mentions raw was behind indian airline plane hijacking?

@Md akmal
Can you provide any credible source which mentions raw was behind indian airline plane hijacking?

I read it in some Middle-East news papers when I was in Sudan. Let me call Munshi and I am sure he must have the record. After all he has done a thesis on it.

Munshi .... Munshi ///// are you here nearby ? Can you help me regarding this !

Last edited:
Md Akmal;1263309@ You said something like said:
No, you are completely mistaken about what I said or I intended to say. Read the entire post. I said that the arms were not for delivery to ULFA by any one in BD. But, that arms were intended for delivery to the miscreants in the Chittagong Hill Tracts, and this was organized by RAW.

But, why then a sea route? Because, the CHT-India border was not suitable for such a big transshipment. Moreover, the purchase was made in the international market by RAW, and did not bear any made in India markings. So, in order to hide the RAW involvement, it was shipped through the BD port/land.

RAW had bypassed anyone at the top level of BD govt for obvious reasons, but might have paid bribes to a number of high port officials, who did not allow any inspection of the cargo.

Last edited:
I read it in some Middle-East news papers when I was in Sudan.

Middle Eastern press :rofl::rofl: the shyt on earth..and that too Sudan the super power.:rofl::rofl:
anyways dude good going Indeed the whole world is after the innocent:undecided: muslims.Infact its true muslims are the most holiest and peace loving community in the world.See how peacefully they live.

All this crap sunni,shia,ahmadhi,jizya,jehad,terrorism heck how can jihad be called terrorism??im sorry guys its a muslim's birth rite to peacefully slice off a non muslims head,how can the rest of the world deny a muslim of his birth rite??

So RAW hijacked the plane and CIA blasted twin towers,raw was behind bangladesh mutiny good keep them coming....dude dont stop

Do you think a general citizen of any country knows everything about what their FBI, CIA, ISI or RAW does? LOL. Mater plans are always made to make people confused.

BTW, do not get confused when you talk to Indians, LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom