What's new

Ukrainian and Swedish women named as the world's most beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did you meet these girls? Mostly Israelis speak Hebrew fluently. While rabbis speak Hebrew in the rest of the world. :)
First as student in Turkey and France, and then later when I opened up construction companies in Antalya (Turkey) and Cyprus. Most of clientele consisted of them, and we used to get into pissing contest about Arabs and what followed afterwards :D

Anyhow, some of the most decent and respectful girls I ever met!

Let's not exaggerate. I'll buy him a non-alcoholic beer. ;)
That reminds me of your beer "Goldstar", however, you got to try Turkish Efes!

Ptex is hating on me for no reason. :disagree:

WTF is the forum coming to Razpak do not tell you want love from Ptex

After all the throwing stones at each other for God knows how long you want lurrrrve from Ptex.

First as student in Turkey and France, and then later when I opened up construction companies in Antalya (Turkey) and Cyprus. Most of clientele consisted of them, and we used to get into pissing contest about Arabs and what followed afterwards :D

Yeah, but best not to mention Arabs in front of Israeli girls though, they're trained ex-soldiers you know. :P

Yeah, but best not to mention Arabs in front of Israeli girls though, they're trained ex-soldiers you know. :P
So am I :) We always did have a scuffle, however, that was most of the horizontal kind :P

After all the throwing stones at each other for God knows how long you want lurrrrve from Ptex.

Nah,

bur yaar mujay bari hasi ari hain, iski mulak ki yahudi larki mujay pasand karti ti, aur is ptex ki kasay paat ri hain.Lawlz.

Every Country Has beautiful chicks.
years of 1st hand Experience :moil: :enjoy:

whoe.ver wrote this article is a racist idiot!
I admire beautiful masterpiece of mother nature :partay:

That reminds me of your beer "Goldstar", however, you got to try Turkish Efes!
You know, we have those in Israel. I hear they're quite tasty.

BHAHAHHAHAAH... Aryan, sometimes you're funny when you are not beating-up on Indians :D

@Ptex, Jewish girls love me, and I can't help it. :D

Trust me buddy.. The only thing Turks are really good at is that beer!
Summer is no summer without Efes!!!
You know, we have those in Israel. I hear they're quite tasty.

@Ptex, Jewish girls love me, and I can't help it. :D
Razpak, sing the following tune/jingle whatever you want to call it.

IIIII'mmmmmm toooo sexy and I know it :D

Trust me buddy.. The only thing Turks are really good at is that beer!
Summer is no summer without Efes!!!

Never had alcohol but as a Liverpool F.C fan I do have a soft-spot for Calrsberg, how are they ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom