What's new

Ukrainian and Swedish women named as the world's most beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not that he is Pakistani, rather that he is who he is as a person. Israeli girls are patriotic and him being more Arab than Arabs makes his story a fairy tale.
I have dated couple of Jewish girls (not Israeli) and they all have been wonderful, beautiful, highly intelligent, well grounded and family oriented ever - You simply can't compare any one of them to the general gene-pool, albeit, a little bit too ambitious sometimes and short-tempered (definitely short-tempered :D) !

Or blind, might explain his story.

Haha why are you mad?

I remember she was with my white friend and the first time she saw me, her eyes widened and she kept staring at me.

LOL

Anyways If you think i'm a liar, it doesn't affect me.

I have dated couple of Jewish girls (not Israeli) and they all have been wonderful, beautiful, highly intelligent, well grounded and family oriented ever - You simply can't compare any one of them to the general gene-pool, albeit, a little bit too ambitious sometimes and short-tempered!
Yeah, but the short-tempered types are always fun to date. :)

No...no Khan Sahib ! You don't want to bring that up and risk him bringing up one of the most common stereotypes associated with the Khans ! :D
Doesn't matter. Ask me why? Then we'll start comparing the sizes of our dic**, and guess who will win by a long margin :D

Yeah, but the short-tempered types are always fun to date. :)
Copy that :D However, you don't want to be at the receiving end of the plate and being scolded in a language you don't understand.. The only thing I remember is "KHHHHHHHH-----------KHHHHHHHH----KHHHHHHHHH" though the temper was always short lived, and what followed most amazing :D

Ptex is hating on me for no reason. :disagree:

Think again. Khan's aren't generally known for their mental prowess :D

Asthakfirullah ! Toobbaaa toobaa...what are you talking about ? :undecided:

Its the Butttss who'd win, of course ! :D

Copy that :D However, you don't want to be at the receiving end of the plate and being scolded in a language you don't understand.. The only thing I remember is "KHHHHHHHH-----------KHHHHHHHH----KHHHHHHHHH" though the temper was always short lived. :D
Where did you meet these girls? Mostly Israelis speak Hebrew fluently. While rabbis speak Hebrew in the rest of the world. :)

Haha why are you mad?

I remember she was with my white friend and the first time she saw me, her eyes widened and she kept staring at me.

LOL

Anyways If you think i'm a liar, it doesn't affect me.

Did it also pop out ? Please tell me more, I am terribly interested in this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom