What's new

Ukrainian and Swedish women named as the world's most beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah,

bur yaar mujay bari hasi ari hain, iski mulak ki yahudi larki mujay pasand karti ti, aur is ptex ki kasay paat ri hain.Lawlz.

Yaar I was just on another thread you know that one about how we see other nationalities I thanked two Israelis on the trot as they were saying nice things about us. I just stated that we should make a point that we dislike or hate govts ideologies and so on rather then slag of whole nations and their people. same with girls they are human people etc and nationalities are pretty much meaningless

My favorite song to listen to in the car:

Last edited by a moderator:
People really don't get that understanding of beuty is decided by the way we were raised by our society...

In ancient times overweight women with big breasts were considred beautiful and in medieval times chubby women were considred beauituful... And if we were living in 50s hairy man would be considred as manly and sexy while now sexy man should be as hairless as a woman...

So I pride myself as a person who has no distinct physcial preferences :D

People really don't get that understanding of beuty is decided by the way we were raised by our society...

In ancient times overweight women with big breasts were considred beautiful and in medieval times chubby women were considred beauituful... And if we were living in 50s hairy man would be considred as manly and sexy while now sexy man should be as hairless as a woman...

So I pride myself as a person who has no distinct physcial preferences :D

Deno, a moustache on a women is a pretty distinct physical feature, if I say so myself ! :woot:

No they are not. Again, you cannot compare poorer nations where women’s biggest worry is their next meal, their human rights and what tomorrow holds to western women who biggest worry is how their hair is done, if their chest is showing too much or if their booty looks to big in their jeans.

Beauty today worldwide is based on the skin color and racial features of white women because of the colonial legacy left by their nations where they are seen as superior. It’s really a mental thing as well,

Eastern European women were not held in high regards in the pre the collapse of Soviet Union but since their living standards has risen, they are now seen as more attractive than before.

Remarkable post.

But just one question, why do certain members even bother opening such threads? Honestly threads like these need to be banned as they divert members attention away from other much important threads.

Never had alcohol but as a Liverpool F.C fan I do have a soft-spot for Calrsberg, how are they ?
It depends on your taste. Carlsberg is better than Bud, but worse than Efes. Though, once I tried this Australian beer with a small marble in it...AWESOME... sadly can't remember the name.

Problem is BE can we find a Russian women who will say yes to you lol

Hes already married to an austrian, a lebanese, a somali and now he wants a russian to complete the quartet ! Problem ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom