What's new

Ukrainian and Swedish women named as the world's most beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Russian Muslim Tatars have no problem to marry with an Arab, but many Christian Russian girls are conservative when it comes to the marriage with non-European Whites. :coffee:

Dunno but I'm gonna find myself a Chinese ! I just love them - perfect size, pretty pear shaped faces, beautiful eyes, cute noses and, at least the ones I've met, very polite.

:smitten:

I think the Russian Muslim Tatars have no problem to marry with an Arab, but many Christian Russian girls are conservative when it comes to the marriage with non-European Whites. :coffee:
Mate, If you're tall, handsome, rich, educated at-least at par with the woman, no woman in this frigin world thinks about anything that you mentioned. Physical attraction is the strongest emotion in this world!

Dunno but I'm gonna find myself a Chinese ! I just love them - perfect size, pretty pear shaped faces, beautiful eyes, cute noses and, at least the ones I've met, very polite.

:smitten:
Armstrong ma-man, you've it all ***-upwords, no one plans to fall in love or marry a woman by plan, it just happens!

Mate, If you're tall, handsome, rich, educated at-least at par with the woman, no woman in this frigin world thinks about anything that you mentioned. Physical attraction is the strongest emotion in this world!

I'm gonna saw you're legs off !

jigsaw_puppet_saw_lizenz_film_maske__movie_mask.jpg

Ugh, Deno... I just ate. :eek:

What?? You ate?? I though Zionists were feeding upon the flesh of children? Man... You learn new things everyday :D I guess You guys didn't start all the wars too? But I am still holding on my belief of you are the reasons of all economic crisis in the world.

In case of women :

78f.jpg

In case of men : If you want to end up with a hairless grunt be my guest but as for the rest of us men - We kinda like our hair ! :D

Nah... I just want to end up with Alan Rickman or Severus Snape

me_gusta_by_megustaplz-d30cns2.jpg

Dat Voice

Dat Eyes

Dat personality

Dat wounded heart

Dat smile

Shudder shudder :P

Armstrong ma-man, you've it all ***-upwords, no one plans to fall in love or marry a woman by plan, it just happens!

I know but it is a man's right to dream...isn't it ?

Anyway, if I were bring a girl to my house to wed here my Mom would probably chop me up in little pieces and feed me to our pet goldfish ! So a little scheming would be required on my part. :devil:

Kanka. That is strictly uncalled for.. We are all having fun here, please keep politics and emotions out of here!

What?? You ate?? I though Zionists were feeding upon the flesh of children? Man... You learn new things everyday :D I guess You guys didn't start all the wars too? But I am still holding on my belief of you are the reasons of all economic crisis in the world.

Dat Voice

Dat Eyes

Dat personality

Dat wounded heart

Dat smile

Dat Voice

Dat Eyes

Dat personality

Dat wounded heart

Dat smile

You toool that description fits my main man Voldy, the best !

voldy2.jpg

P.S Snape is taken !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom