What's new

Uighur Activist Accuses China of Covering Up Xinjiang Killings

You Indians are so desparate : the first picture is form PDF, top part chinese children pick up gabage to clean up the village, you can still see the basket on top-right coner, but Indian child eat slum food, the second picture is from manila:omghaha:, and the third one it migh look underdeveloped but definetively much better than India slum.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/50956-china-lifted-65-3m-out-slums-india-59-7m-3.html
The Street Children of Manila - picture 129487

here real Indian slum, so disgusting, you can google its for mores, I will throw up if I post more of these pictures:sick:

INDIA_RIVER_YAMUNA_290326f.jpg

Yes ,we are also lifting them out of slums as you are, that doesn't say you never had slums to begin with.

Your economy is bigger than us but race is not over , you just have a lead of decade, your one miscalculated adventure will negate that lead.

You are going ape Sh!t with your high IQ posts again. I mean pics are from your Chinese slums. Don't deny the fact that they get no coverage now adays. Perhaps you should go to the chinese slums and bring us some more footage so you could be reminded of your past, present, and future. remember you still are third world country China. Just as India is

:lol::omghaha: Indian talk about IQ, I don't deny that with 1.3 billions that there is poor underdevelop area in China but it's not popular as Indian slum:lol:. the bottom line what I was trying to get at in this thread is we Chinese has develop more Xinjiang to lift up the porverty and improve their living condition while India is performing genocide but ignoring these people living in slum.

Indian slums are surely safer place to live compared to China's polluted cancer villages.

you said that because you're not living in slum but rich region in India with internet access or in western country, I'm wondering how tasty for Indian to drink water from slum area :sick:, maybe you can try it yourself before bragging that your Slum is safer:coffee:

:lol::omghaha: Indian talk about IQ, I don't deny that with 1.3 billions that there is poor underdevelop area but it's not popular as Indian slum:lol:. the bottom line what I was trying to get at in this thread is we Chinese has develop more Xinjiang to lift up the porverty and improve their living condition while India is performing genocide but ignoring these people living in slum.
Syria is not in India.:omghaha:

:lol::omghaha: Indian talk about IQ, I don't deny that with 1.3 billions that there is poor underdevelop area but it's not popular as Indian slum:lol:. the bottom line what I was trying to get at in this thread is we Chinese has develop more Xinjiang to lift up the porverty and improve their living condition while India is performing genocide but ignoring these people living in slum.

ok, now you seem high on your own high IQ. more slums than less slums make no difference genius. What matters is your China is filled with slums all round the cities and villages just like any third world country. Even Mexico is cleaner than your top notch copy pasted cities. Your is still is a Third World Country no matter what you blab here we know your ability to comprehend the reality will collide with you being high on your high IQ. Your high IQ probably asking for a head massage, too much IQuing in every post. give yourself a break boy.:lol:

you said that because you're not living in slum but rich region in India with internet access or in western country, I'm wondering how tasty for Indian to drink water from slum area :sick:, maybe you can try it yourself before bragging that your Slum is safer:coffee:

Still living in Indian slums is far safer than your cancer villages.

China should stop playing with Fire because the day Muslim kick out USA they would look for some other cause and hope China doesn't provide them with any reason

China should stop playing with Fire because the day Muslim kick out USA they would look for some other cause and hope China doesn't provide them with any reason
Hey a$$hole--what u gonna do ride a donkey with explosives in ur a$$ to China?

Amazing, all the derailing techniques are here for everyone to see. Not a single post on the topic:disagree:
@Raphael, is South China Morning Post a Western propaganda organ as well?

Deadly Xinjiang 'terrorist' shootout revealed after week-long silence | South China Morning Post

Rebiya Kadeer, the leader of the World Uyghur Congress, an exiled Uyghur rights advocacy group, condemned the extra-judicial killings in a statement. Kadeer said China had failed to address the long-standing issues underlying the ethnic tensions, adding that the label of terrorism “only serves to exacerbate increasing distrust in the authorities due to the pervasive impunity of their actions”.

I miss people with green flags in here. :omghaha:

but anyhow, when people with green flags express outrage the next time some French immigrant is arrested with her headgear i'll kindly direct them here.

Rebiya Kadeer admitted proudly in her autobiography that her father served in the Soviet backed Ili Army, that the Second East Turkestan Republic received Soviet aid, that the Soviets were the friends of the Uyghur separatists, and that her family was friendly with Russian engineers in northern Xinjiang. She also admitted her family moved from cities in the Tarim Basin to Dzungharia.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...-han-immigration-xinjiang-19.html#post4673366

She mysteriously left out the fact that the Soviet leader who helped them was Stalin, that the Soviets under Stalin massacred and genocided the Chechen, Tatar, and Ingush Muslims while they aided Uyghur separatists. Also she didn't mention that the entire leadership of the Second East Turkestan Republic were Uyghur Communists and that their leader Ehmetjan Qasim was a member of the Soviet Communist Party. Since her former Soviet masters are gone, she turned to America and took pictures with George Bush.

@Zarvan

Alim Seytoff and the Uyghur American Association and Rebiya Kadeer and World Uyghur Congress are both funded and backed by the American government. Radio Free Asia was established and funded by the American government. Xinjiang itself is open to foreigners, many Pakistani traders go there and see the place for themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:

@rcrmj, here comes the much awaited reaction from one of the true Pakistani.

Rebiya Kadeer admitted proudly in her autobiography that her father served in the Soviet backed Ili Army, that the Second East Turkestan Republic received Soviet aid, that the Soviets were the friends of the Uyghur separatists, and that her family was friendly with Russian engineers in northern Xinjiang. She also admitted her family moved from cities in the Tarim Basin to Dzungharia.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...-han-immigration-xinjiang-19.html#post4673366

She mysteriously left out the fact that the Soviet leader who helped them was Stalin, that the Soviets under Stalin massacred and genocided the Chechen, Tatar, and Ingush Muslims while they aided Uyghur separatists. Also she didn't mention that the entire leadership of the Second East Turkestan Republic were Uyghur Communists and that their leader Ehmetjan Qasim was a member of the Soviet Communist Party. Since her former Soviet masters are gone, she turned to America and took pictures with George Bush.

So, we can conclude, the Uyghur's last week were shot because of the Soviets. Or because of a photo op with Bush Jr.?

btw:

The authorities branded it a terrorist attack, saying the assailants were "jihadists" plotting violence in the region, even though there was no evidence suggesting they were linked to overseas terrorist groups such as the East Turkestan Islamic Movement.

Clash with Uygurs leaves 21 dead in Xinjiang | South China Morning Post

So, this Kadeer road you are trying to steer me on, ain't gonna work. As i understand it she is classed the same as Dalai Lama by the CCP. That's a good thing in my book. And noone so far is connecting her to this but you.

Xinjiang itself is open to foreigners, many Pakistani traders go there and see the place for themselves.

So, the infrastructure to import "things" is already in place. ;)

I admire him because at least he speaks his mind and not as hypocritical as the rest of them. If this was in some other country, this thread would be filled with comments from the green flag carriers.

I admire him because at least he speaks his mind and not as hypocritical as the rest of them. If this was in some other country, this thread would be filled with comments from the green flag carriers.

Yes I agree with you, he is true to his words unlike many others who choose neither to condone the death of Uighurs nor expressed their happiness that China got rid of those scums.

It's India which compels Pakistan to look other way while China butchers their umma brothers right next to their border.

:lol: that's the best you got to stir up trouble between China and Pakistan? We toke care of these people not because we hate muslim but terrorist who kill innocent peoples on street. any muslim countries will do the same to these outlaws. You Indian of course are exception, you kill muslim or Christian and discriminating them for political reason to show your hindu supremacist.

Muslims being Abused and discrminated in India - YouTube

Hindu Nation: India's Religious Cleansing - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom