What's new

Uighur Activist Accuses China of Covering Up Xinjiang Killings

81 IQ really cant get a simple question, doesnt it?

41 IQ can' get the drift, needs to be spoon feed ??

Did those so called terrorists killed any person or police personel ??How come did you drew similarity between this incident and ghastly Bombay incident.

And by the way I have two time confirmed IQ of 144 and 147 and one more thing my question was not for you.

41 IQ can' get the drift, needs to be spoon fed ??

Did those so called terrorists killed any person or police personel ??How come did you drew similarity between this incident and ghastly Bombay

And by the way I have two time confirmed IQ of 144 and 147.

81 IQ lives to its expectation.

post 41 asked why Pakistani members didnt bother to give RIP to those killed Uighurs,
and i replied bascialy meaning; no one would give any sympathy to terrorists, as those Ulghurs were terrorists, same as those Mumbai attackers``

is it too hard for your 81 IQ, Indian average, to understand?

you probably did an Indian (make you feel better) version of IQ test to get that numbers

Chinese will resort to IQ attack, when cornered. :offpost:

this time on post 47, an Indian brought this IQ thing on first place``

hence you proved the fact again: Indians cant read

You hence proved the fact that your memory is as short as your height. I was talking in general, i been here long enough, mind it.

oh there goes another propped up IQ attack post coming. hurdle up people

81 IQ lives to its expectation.

post 41 asked why Pakistani members didnt bother to give RIP to those killed Uighurs,
and i replied bascialy meaning; no one would give any sympathy to terrorists, as those Ulghurs were terrorists, same as those Mumbai attackers``

is it too hard for your 81 IQ, Indian average, to understand?

you probably did an Indian (make you feel better) version of IQ test to get that numbers

Still you are not getting the point.

How did you decide that they were terrorist, were they armed with lethal weapons or had they killed any member of your assault team ??Your police could have fired on their limbs , if they charged at your police with non lethal weapons as axe, what's the point of killing them and burying them while their family member don't even get a whiff of it.
Whole contention arises since you are not able to differentiate between who is terroris and who is not.

Are you referring to British your liberator who along with America liberated China from the Japanese and gifted you modern China but in return thankless Chinese hate their liberators British and America. :woot:

You call your formal colonial master as liberator, you must have missed them since your independance day:lol:, but at least the Brithish has left India with treasures and leave some handcraft tools for Indians to built slum.:rofl:

this time on post 47, an Indian brought this IQ thing on first place``

You are contradicting yourself ain't @IBRIS had generalized approach to his post , he didn't get particular about this or that time.

Last edited by a moderator:
You call your formal colonial master as liberator, you must have missed them since your independance day:lol:, but at least the Brithish has left India with treasures and leave some handcraft tools for Indians to built slum.:rofl:

Such a thankless gesture to your own liberators Britain and America :woot: I believe China is doing something great by copying the culture of their liberators. :woot: Only thing that China had never copied is how to manufacture fake eggs. :lol:

BBC News - Why China loves to build copycat towns

Are you talking about these slums .:rofl:

india_china_slums_051026.jpg
14101_man_swimming_by_slum.jpg

1177673553_5c27ccff3e_b.jpg

Such a thankless gesture to your own liberators Britain and America :woot: I believe China is doing something great by copying the culture of their liberators. :woot: Only thing that China had never copied is how to manufacture fake eggs. :lol:

BBC News - Why China loves to build copycat towns

Lol what an epic fail argument: compare a copycat town to Indian slum? try harder:coffee:

Are you talking about these slums .:rofl:

india_china_slums_051026.jpg
14101_man_swimming_by_slum.jpg

1177673553_5c27ccff3e_b.jpg

You Indians are so desparate : the first picture is form PDF, top part chinese children pick up gabage to clean up the village, you can still see the basket on top-right coner, but Indian child eat slum food, the second picture is from manila:omghaha:, and the third one it migh look underdeveloped but definetively much better than India slum.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/50956-china-lifted-65-3m-out-slums-india-59-7m-3.html
The Street Children of Manila - picture 129487

here real Indian slum, so disgusting, you can google its for mores, I will throw up if I post more of these pictures:sick:

INDIA_RIVER_YAMUNA_290326f.jpg

Lol what an epic fail argument: compare a copycat town to Indian slum? try harder:coffee:

You are going ape Sh!t with your high IQ posts again. I mean pics are from your Chinese slums. Don't deny the fact that they get no coverage now adays. Perhaps you should go to the chinese slums and bring us some more footage so you could be reminded of your past, present, and future. remember you still are third world country China. Just as India is

Back
Top Bottom