What's new

UAVs capable of launching weapons soon: DRDO chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
bhai i live in india,,,am a sikh and still this guy is bent on proving his useless point of view??

He's an idiot bhai, just ignore him. He has no understanding on sikhi and the waheguru yet talks about us like we can't defend ourselves.

It's seriously not the biggest joke of the century lmao I'm born and raised in UK unlike you who has probably been here for less then a few years ha. I live in the area with the most Sikhs in the country so I think I'm in a better position than those pretend Sikhs who are your "friends".

im from newyork i been to uk, i have dozens of cousins born and raised there as well. i'll believe a sikh person not a indian on the internet like i said.

Just a lil advanced in certain fields than india the shopa powa! :smokin:

Riiiggghhhttt.

If China wasnt in the equation you know(and everyone else knows) how those projects would've turned out. Face it, Pakistan doesnt have the money or the expertise to pan out such projects. Reality is, Pakistan is riding on China's decades of struggle in the military aviation industry. Just like India does with JVs in Pak fa, SU Mki, Multirole Transport Aircraft , etc.

Riiiggghhhttt.

If China wasnt in the equation you know(and everyone else knows) how those projects would've turned out. Face it, Pakistan doesnt have the money or the expertise to pan out such projects. Reality is, Pakistan is riding on China's decades of struggle in the military aviation industry. Just like India does with JVs in Pak fa, SU Mki, Multirole Transport Aircraft , etc.

Indian logic at work... :lol: stop with ur bs jokes abt Pakistan and show us the decades old LCA with a billion european,american,israeli n russian tech supporter,designers!

Indian logic at work... :lol: stop with ur bs jokes abt Pakistan and show us the decades old LCA with a billion european,american,israeli n russian tech supporter,designers!

i agree with u,,,,this is the classic superior pakistan technology

the indigenous helicopter

Last edited by a moderator:
im from newyork i been to uk, i have dozens of cousins born and raised there as well. i'll believe a sikh person not a indian on the internet like i said.

Soo? That doesn't mean you know everything about Pakistanis in the UK. I'm Sikh aswell and go ahead and believe them, doesn't affect me just don't get involved in Sikh bussiness.

And what? You think your 6 billion dollar budget having Pakistan will be producing military jet fighters with literally no experience? :lol: Lets see Pakistan do a project like LCA. Sure hire some consultants, etc. from anywhere. Then you will see where Pakistan's aviation industry is really at. You know and everyone else knows who did the work in your "JVs". You can be delusional all you want. But it's clear the partner who went through the decades of toiling did the work. Just like with the case of Multirole Transport Aircraft, etc.

And what? You think your 6 billion dollar budget having Pakistan will be producing military jet fighters with literally no experience? :lol: Lets see Pakistan do a project like LCA. Sure hire some consultants, etc. from anywhere. Then you will see where Pakistan's aviation industry is really at. You know and everyone else knows who did the work in your "JVs". You can be delusional all you want. But it's clear the partner who went through the decades of toiling did the work. Just like with the case of Multirole Transport Aircraft, etc.

SOLID PRODUCT-SOLID PRODUCT ON PAPER? REALITY CHECK MR SHREE SHREE WCE!

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom