What's new

UAVs capable of launching weapons soon: DRDO chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
you must a sellout sikh then lol,
most of the sikhs i know here are actually for pakistan and don't like your pathetic indian government.

Sell out Sikh because he's Indian? The ones I know are for India and sure as hell aren't rooting for Pakistan in cricket matchs, sure as hell arent going to Pakistan day parades, etc, etc, etc.

Sell out Sikh because he's Indian? The ones I know are for India and sure as hell aren't rooting for Pakistan in cricket matchs, sure as hell arent going to Pakistan day parades, etc, etc, etc.

wells thats why they are your friends, and the ones who are my friends aren't for india a bit, maybe because they had family killed by your army?

they are a micro minority becuase during the partition it was decided that they would move to india, its not becuase they been all slaughtered lol, more sikhs got killed in india in 1984 then all the crimes against sikhs ever by pakistanis.

you must a sellout sikh then lol,
most of the sikhs i know here are actually for pakistan and don't like your pathetic indian government.
LOL majority of Sikhs in the UK are pro indian. We don't need you Pakistanis to talk for us. The largest gurdwara in the country has a India flag outside it. Look up on youtube Sikhs waving the Indian flags when India won the World Cup in Wolverhampton and Birmingham etc. No wonder Pakistanis get bullied in the UK.

wells thats why they are your friends, and the ones who are my friends aren't for india a bit, maybe because they had family killed by your army?

funny-pictures-i-am-sikh-and-tired-of-being-clled-muslim.jpg

Or because they are inherently stupid and bigoted enough to be brain-washed by an extremist mindset? :azn:
Take your pick, man.
I know the facts.

Veero qumar1990 is a troll...tusi udian gallan da bura na manyakaro...oh te ethe shugal karan aanda hai...marassi hai ek number da

hi great @Omega007

looks like i am trolling here again!!

Last edited by a moderator:
kiwen mere veero......
proud To be a Indian

menu maan hai is gal da ki mera desh hai PUNJAB....

Sikh from hoshiarpur,punjab,India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom