What's new

UAVs capable of launching weapons soon: DRDO chief

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy is an idiot, he is saying that Pakistanis get all the Sikh girls in the UK when middle aged Pakistanis are raping 12 year olds. Then he's saying that Indians hate Sikhs when he has never even been to India.

haha foolish guy

I think, DRDO should just develop missiles and nothing more. Because except that, their projects are never ending. Their soon means a decade or more.

totally

all other labs should be privatized and auctioned off to tata,reliance,godrej,birla,mahindra etc!!

Jesus Christ your a retard. Have you ever even been a Sikh in India? They get the most respect you weirdo. Pakistanis don't come close too running the UK. The only cities where Pakistanis are feared are Bradford, Leeds and Small Heath lmao. Are you retarded? Pakistanis get first pick on the 12 year old Sikh girls lmao you are in your own little world haha. I can show you so many actual incidents where Pakistanis are bullied especially in London. Pakistanis themselves admit they won't go too West London haha. It's come to actual UK and see the reality. And come too India and see the reality of Sikhs in India. RICHEST RELIGIOUS GROUP IN INDIA. Unlike Muslims we don't cause trouble. How many minorities from Pakistan are on this forum? Look how many Sikhs are on this forum. Therefore you are retarded.

well since there are no pakistanis minorities here it "therefore" makes me retarded :omghaha:

like i said you have forgotten 84, your a sellout not a real sardar.

sikhs being rich in india is no thanks to hindus, its because the sikhs work hard themselves.

pakistanis run manchester, london is a huge city so im not going to say pakistanis run them, but all of the other cities where pakistanis are atleast 15-25 percent of the population they run them.

well if pakistanis in uk are raping your little girls in uk then why aren't you people doing nothing about it?

maybe you should ask your sister or any sikh girl you know if she ever been with a pakistani lol.

well since there are no pakistanis minorities here it "therefore" makes me retarded :omghaha:

like i said you have forgotten 84, your a sellout not a real sardar.

sikhs being rich in india is no thanks to hindus, its because the sikhs work hard themselves.

pakistanis run manchester, london is a huge city so im not going to say pakistanis run them, but all of the other cities where pakistanis are atleast 15-25 percent of the population they run them.

well if pakistanis in uk are raping your little girls in uk then why aren't you people doing nothing about it?

maybe you should ask your sister or any sikh girl you know if she ever been with a pakistani lol.

Read the rest of the text and then you will realise you are retarded haha. Like I said I wear a turban and don't cut my hair and also the majority of British Sikhs and pro-India. If Sikhs where such a persecuted minority then why are we so rich? Why are most Sikhs so pro India, you think we are going to listen to some Pakistani troll?:rofl:
LOOL Manchester is run by Jamaicans not Pakistanis. I'm not saying Pakistanis aren't gangsters in the UK but I'm saying that the Jamaicans, Tamil Hindu Sri Lankan's and Nigerians are more feared. Too say that the Pakistanis dominate the UK is stupid because they probably come 4th out of those communities. Sikhs aren't doing anything?
BBC News - Moghul Durbar restaurant 'revenge attack': Seven men jailed
Southall Sikhs attack Muslims in feud - News - The Independent
And yeah you maybe targeting Sikh girls but its well known news that when the Pakistanis tried targeting Gujrati girls the Tamils got involved and whooped your arses. I love how you are taking pride in your community being paedophiles. And also don't get involved in Sikh bussiness, it's none of your concern. There's a reason we are so affluent

Read the rest of the text and then you will realise you are retarded haha. Like I said I wear a turban and don't cut my hair and also the majority of British Sikhs and pro-India. If Sikhs where such a persecuted minority then why are we so rich? Why are most Sikhs so pro India, you think we are going to listen to some Pakistani troll?:rofl:
LOOL Manchester is run by Jamaicans not Pakistanis. I'm not saying Pakistanis aren't gangsters in the UK but I'm saying that the Jamaicans, Tamil Hindu Sri Lankan's and Nigerians are more feared. Too say that the Pakistanis dominate the UK is stupid because they probably come 4th out of those communities. Sikhs aren't doing anything?

And yeah you maybe targeting Sikh girls but its well known news that when the Pakistanis tried targeting Gujrati girls the Tamils got involved and whooped your arses. I love how you are taking pride in your community being paedophiles. And also don't get involved in Sikh bussiness, it's none of your concern. There's a reason we are so affluent

thank you for your reply,
post reported.

jews got persecuted and now they are rich as well because they have their own country thats what sikhs need.

i speak my sikh friends who are real sardars of punjab not a sellout sikh like yourself who has forgotten what the indian army did to the sikhs.
attacking innocent shop keepers is real brave of you indians lmao.
im not going to argue with you on who is more tough in uk, i know for a fact that pakistanis are more tougher then all of you indians combined.

Last edited by a moderator:

You hurt him hard ! Now he is crying! :lol:

thank you for your reply,
post reported.

jews got persecuted and now they are rich as well because they have their own country thats what sikhs need.

i speak my sikh friends who are real sardars of punjab not a sellout sikh like yourself who has forgotten what the indian army did to the sikhs.
attacking innocent shop keepers is real brave of you indians lmao.
im not going to argue with you on who is more tough in uk, i know for a fact that pakistanis are more tougher then all of you indians combined.

Wow you act like a tough guy on the Internet and then you report people when they destroy your argument. Lmao you don't know what Sikhs need because you are random Pakistani who is on this forum 24/7 talking about how Sikhs need this and that. :omghaha: Fact is you are obsessed with India and and with Sikhs. It pains you seeing India together and seeing Sikhs being proud Indians. And stop posting random videos that you searched for ages on the Internet for. You have no Sikh friends, stop lying. Attacking innocents? At least we are not raping 12 year olds. Lmao Indians Sikhs and Hindus are the richest people in the UK, we don't need gangs. If the Hindus ever need help they ask their Hindu Tamil Sri Lankan brothers who absolutely dominate parts of London and Sikhs can look after themselves. I bet you have heard about that time the Tamils killed a couple Pakistanis a few years ago? It was all over the news everyone has heard of it. If Pakistanis are so hard why haven't they attacked Hindus? And why do they get there *** hands to them by Sikhs? You don't even live in the UK, there's a tiny population of Pakistanis in London and they get the hell bullied out of them. Please show me otherwise? You won't because you know it is true.

This new DRDO chief has bad habit of chewing more then he can eat

Wow you act like a tough guy on the Internet and then you report people when they destroy your argument. Lmao you don't know what Sikhs need because you are random Pakistani who is on this forum 24/7 talking about how Sikhs need this and that. :omghaha: Fact is you are obsessed with India and and with Sikhs. It pains you seeing India together and seeing Sikhs being proud Indians. And stop posting random videos that you searched for ages on the Internet for. You have no Sikh friends, stop lying. Attacking innocents? At least we are not raping 12 year olds. Lmao Indians Sikhs and Hindus are the richest people in the UK, we don't need gangs. If the Hindus ever need help they ask their Hindu Tamil Sri Lankan brothers who absolutely dominate parts of London and Sikhs can look after themselves. I bet you have heard about that time the Tamils killed a couple Pakistanis a few years ago? It was all over the news everyone has heard of it. If Pakistanis are so hard why haven't they attacked Hindus? And why do they get there *** hands to them by Sikhs? You don't even live in the UK, there's a tiny population of Pakistanis in London and they get the hell bullied out of them. Please show me otherwise? You won't because you know it is true.

this is sikhs in india

every post you make that is offensive to a nationality will be reported, that might acceptable on your indian forums but this is pdf.
you have destroyed my argument? when? where? lol
by saying sikhs are successful in india and that your a sikh who is proud to be indian?

my argument is that indian army slaughtered 20,000 sikhs, and i support all sikhs against india, i have dozens of friends here in rochester NY who are sikhs and they want a separate country called Khalistan.
prove that wrong bud lol.

now my argument against you is that your a sellout sikh, you have forgotten 1984. a true jatt sardar wouldn't forget about all the blood spilled at the hands of the indian army.

this is sikhs in india

every post you make that is offensive to a nationality will be reported, that might acceptable on your indian forums but this is pdf.
by saying sikhs are successful in india and that your a sikh who is proud to be indian?

my argument is that indian army slaughtered 20,000 sikhs, and i support all sikhs against india, i have dozens of friends here in rochester NY who are sikhs and they want a separate country called Khalistan.

now my argument against you is that your a sellout sikh, you have forgotten 1984. a true jatt sardar wouldn't forget about all the blood spilled at the hands of the indian army.

They are not living in india now.............who cares what they want??

i live in india and we sikhs don't want khalistan

HY27RCI_1563689f.jpg

Precision-guided munitions (PGMs) that can be launched from Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) will be test-fired by the Defence Research and Development Organisation in a couple of months, Scientific Advisor to the Defence Minister Avinash Chander said. PGMs are target-specific and meant to prevent collateral damage.

City-based Research Centre Imarat (RCI) had played a major role in the development of the PGMs, Mr. Chander, who is also the DRDO’s Director General, said at the RCI’s silver jubilee celebrations held here on Monday.

He also lauded the RCI for its contribution in every field of missile technology — from Prithvi to the long-range Agni systems.

Calling for miniaturisation of the systems to increase the accuracy of missiles, he said a major thrust was on bridging vital gaps in developing advanced seekers, sensors and actuators. Future challenges included the development of navigation and telemetry on chip and that of loitering weapons with 80 per cent explosives and 20 per cent avionics.

RCI Director G. Satheesh Reddy said plans were afoot to extend the range of guided smart-bombs from 30 km to 100 km.

Former President A.P.J. Abdul Kalam, who was the founder of RCI, emphasised the need for collaboration between various disciplines and said that convergence of bio, nano and information technologies with the environment was the new-age model.

Governor, E.S. L. Narasimhan urged scientists to forecast technological challenges and identify key areas while embarking upon R&D projects relevant to national needs. He said cybersecurity would be one such important area.

Chief Controller, (Missiles and Strategic Systems ), V.G. Sekaran, former DRDO chief V.K. Saraswat and former NTRO Chief K.V.S.S. Prasada Rao also spoke. Former RCI directors, including Dr. Kalam, were felicitated on the occasion.

And i am going to be the prime minister tomorrow!!

this is sikhs in india

Lmao you are not even Sikh, how hard is that for you too comprehend? You have some random video found in some corner of Youtube? Prove that is India?
Here are videos from the biggest Sikh communities in the UK in Wolverhampton, Handsworth and Southall. Notice how the Sikh youths are fighting police because they wouldn't let them wave there India flags.
Dudley Road Celebration of World cup 2011 won by INDIA - YouTube
India World Cup 2011 Celebration, Soho Road, Birmingham, England - YouTube
Southall Celebrations - India Beats Pakistan - Cricket World Cup 2011 Semi Final 30/03/11 - HD - YouTube

Notice how they are all Sikh? Khalistan is dead. You are the only person supporting it. You are basically a sad little man who obsesses and hates India so much it hurts. That's why you are trying to support a movement which is dead. I mean you are trying to argue for Sikh insurgency against a Sikh. Do you know how retarded you look? I have already explained my position on 1984 and I don't need too justify my beliefs too anyone especially a Pakistani who lives on this forum. :)

Lmao you are not even Sikh, how hard is that for you too comprehend? You have some random video found in some corner of Youtube? Prove that is India?
Here are videos from the biggest Sikh communities in the UK in Wolverhampton, Handsworth and Southall. Notice how the Sikh youths are fighting police because they wouldn't let them wave there India flags.
Southall Celebrations - India Beats Pakistan - Cricket World Cup 2011 Semi Final 30/03/11 - HD - YouTube

Notice how they are all Sikh? Khalistan is dead. You are the only person supporting it. You are basically a sad little man who obsesses and hates India so much it hurts. That's why you are trying to support a movement which is dead. I mean you are trying to argue for Sikh insurgency against a Sikh. Do you know how retarded you look? I have already explained my position on 1984 and I don't need too justify my beliefs too anyone especially a Pakistani who lives on this forum. :)

Fake Sikhs , no beards or turbans. And once again your utter out does everything. I don't care if you me any Sikhs that love India. I support the ones that hate India, the ones in Canada and America and some even in India.

Pro-Khalistan group files lawsuit against Sonia in U.S. - The Hindu

Ominous signs of revival of Sikh militancy: Indian security on alert

Fake Sikhs , no beards or turbans. And once again your utter out does everything. I don't care if you me any Sikhs that love India. I support the ones that hate India, the ones in Canada and America and some even in India.

Lmao who are you too judge a fake Sikh? Do you have great knowledge on Sikh teachings? Most of them have turbans and they are teenagers but you expect beards?:cuckoo: I could post many videos from Canada and USA haha. And no mate, no Sikh in India supports Khalistan, please show me actual verified recent proof? Once again I repeat "YOU ARE TRYING TO ARGUE FOR SIKH INSURGENCY AGAINST ACTUAL SIKHS". If you support the ones who hate India then you are supporting 5% of Sikhs. I love how you are so obsessed with India that you have too support dead insurgencies.ha:omghaha:

Really? You have resorted too posting activities from minor groups? :omghaha:

Lmao who are you too judge a fake Sikh? Do you have great knowledge on Sikh teachings? Most of them have turbans and they are teenagers but you expect beards?:cuckoo: I could post many videos from Canada and USA haha. And no mate, no Sikh in India supports Khalistan, please show me actual verified recent proof? Once again I repeat "YOU ARE TRYING TO ARGUE FOR SIKH INSURGENCY AGAINST ACTUAL SIKHS". If you support the ones who hate India then you are supporting 5% of Sikhs. I love how you are so obsessed with India that you have too support dead insurgencies.ha:omghaha:

Really? You have resorted too posting activities from minor groups? :omghaha:

I'm obsessed with india says the Indian on a Pakistani website lol.
I'm on a ipad, I'm just going to have to make a PowerPoint for your stupid *** lol.
Every source I gave you was a Indian source.
Those Sikhs shouting Pakistan zindabad are in India. What do you know anyway about India and Canada and America your a sell British Sikh. I'm going to try to get friend makhan Singh to come here and talk to you lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom