What's new

Uae Airforce Best Among Me Af's

Ahassan

Reaction score
80 F-16 Equipped with AESA Radar-The Best Jet fighter in all of the Middle East.
IT is type of F-16I

Attachments

• F-16F-takeoff.jpg
    F-16F-takeoff.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 235
I Wish If Pakistan Could Get Those..........

Attachments

• Block60F16SideView.jpg
    Block60F16SideView.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 60
80 Custom made Mirage-2000-9's Equipped with Rafale technology and capable of firing the SCALP-EG Missile and Black-Shaheen cruise missile.

Attachments

• mirage2000_9_1.jpg
    mirage2000_9_1.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 65
The mirage 2000 fleet is flown and maintained by Pakistani pilots and engeneers, but for political reasons they were not trained for the F-16's if I'm not misinformed.

Lack of combat pilots seem to be a problem in UAE.

airbus said:
80 F-16 Equipped with AESA Radar-The Best Jet fighter in all of the Middle East.
IT is type of F-16I.................

What about Israel, Saudi and Egypt

sigatoka said:
What about Israel, Saudi and Egypt

Israel also have a very advnace technology, infact they are still the member of JSF program. Dont forget those F-15-E's with latest avionics as well.

UAe pilots also get 1 week fully paid trip to London sponsored by the govt of UK

airbus said:
IT is type of F-16I

This of course is a cruel joke. What makes an AF are not just its aircraft, but its personnel. And the UAEAF severely lacks in this department.

Please do count the number of oneliners. There is a difference between MSN chat and a forum. Please do add info or ideas but not one sentence. If you have to read all the post and end up radnig nothing after 20 posts then posters will stop reading. Just for a moment look at Pakdef. You will see the difference.

Neo said:
The mirage 2000 fleet is flown and maintained by Pakistani pilots and engeneers, but for political reasons they were not trained for the F-16's if I'm not misinformed.

Lack of combat pilots seem to be a problem in UAE.

Pakistani pilots flying UAE F-16 E/F shouldnt be a "political" problem now since Pakistan is buying and operating the most modern Block52 F-16s along with AMRAAMS and JDAMS. That controversy was raised by none other than india when it found out that UAE was purchasing the Block 60 and were afraid Pakistani pilots would use it against india.

middle east countries have great air power
turkey with f-16 & f-35 after 5 years, k-x jets
eygpt have 200 f-16
saudi have ef-2000 f-15 tornedos
uae have f-16 block 60 upgraded mirage 2005-9
israel have f-16i & f-15

UAE and Saudi air force personnel not being up to the mark may be something in the 80s and possibly in the 90s. Currently they have personnel with over 20 years of training program and don't really need any foreing pilots either.

Abu Dhabi, Sep 22 (IANS) Pilots of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) Air Force have come in for high praise from the vice chief of staff of the Indian Air Force (IAF), Air Marshal P.V. Naik, for displaying a high degree of professionalism.In a statement to the UAE’s Emirates News Agency (WAM), Naik said the Indian pilots were highly impressed by the professionalism displayed by the UAE Air Force pilots.

Naik’s statement came in the wake of a joint air exercise conducted by the air forces of the two friendly nations earlier this month.

Eight SU-30 MKI aircraft of the IAF engaged in friendly air-to-air combat with six squadrons of the UAE Air Force’s F-16 and Mirage 2000 aircraft in an exercise dubbed Desert Eagle at the Al Dhafra airbase here.

More at : IAF vice-chief praises UAE air force pilots IAF vice-chief praises UAE air force pilots

A emiriti told me how good is pakistani air force

and with this he also said that their air force is better than pakistan and he said our airforce is best

with respect i told him that your pilots get training from our pilots

if you consider your Af best what would you consider PAF than

Back
Top Bottom