What's new

Uae Airforce Best Among Me Af's

Yes I understand what you are saying, but if one guy has a winchester repeater and the other a m-4 assault rifle, any superiority is easily negated. But that again the deviates from the main point, the Arabs are not a rag tag bunch the air force picked off the street. All air forces go through rigorous training. I agree that our pilots are some of the best, but they would be easy targets for f-16e/ds and f-15s, because wed never get close enough to show our superior skill. And the last point, pilot skill is such an intangible and varies from pilot to pilot, we are discussing on the assumption that our pilots our great...uhhh...what if they arent...what proof do we have either way? Especially during the last 20 years, when our only experience has been sitting around while drones kill civilians and Kargil, when the IAF ran wild over our forward army assets....not to say we are incapable of stopping those incursions but the leadership hasn't allowed us to witness what the current PAF is capable of.

If I am not mistaken , Israel also operates the F15a/b/c/d and the F15E strike eagle And more importantly Israel officially operates 3 Amos class Comm Satellites, two Eros Earth Ob Satellites , and 4 Ofec class Recon Satellites. Their Elint is unparalleled across the globe.

And despite assertions of UAE, KSA air forces .Thirty nine Israeli pilots have been credited with ace status.. so think again

In my personal opinion, there really isnt an equal to the Isrealis at this point, in that region atleast. I was speaking from a training perspective...the PAF has has never trained the Isrealis, so I left them out....but if it came down to the Isrealis and virtually anyone else in that region, judging by their track record, highly advanced equipment and the usual American help, they would be unbeatable.

UAE has got the best jets and their pilots gets extensive training from aegis of the 162nd Fighter Wing of the Arizona Air National Guard, US. They clock more air time and can be considered as the third best fighter squadron in Muslim world after Turkey and Saudi Arabia.

well yea,man u are rite,drones are kicking our and goverment is just watching them kick our ,and yup you are rite arab airforce arent the same which they were in the 60's and 70's,now days every pilot is hand picked and put through all kinds of tests,yup and kargil was a great failure for th airforce as we were unable to keep the IAF out and stop them from attacking our ground assets,but we did shot own two of there planes
In a way i agree with you onn all points,salute to your knowledge
but if the winchester guy takes a head shot first,then i guess he is the winner:cheers:

UAE is territorially week its small nation , if an army manages to paratroop in 100-2000 troops and they garrison , the huge buildings or airports , the UAE airforce would be useless I mean they barely have 1000-2000 personnel in airforce - its just a paper beast

The problem is France has a base in UAE, and we allowed them to build one there with out raising any objections becasue then France , gave us a false promise of sharing nuclear secrets , the back-stabbed pakistan by constructing a base in UAE, so close to GWADAR, we should have and should object that France move its base out

Your plan has a couple of issues, Israel is also a small nation and no one has ever been able to just send troops in. UAE's greatest strength is its air force, so good luck getting in large cargo aircraft that will drop troops in...they will not only be easy SAM targets, but also easy pickings for the aircraft...in order to pull something like that off, you need either an area that has less surveillance or you have air superiority...the second is unlikely, and the first...well since you said it is so small, it is far easier to monitor all of it...the enemy aircraft would be seen coming and would be met with either block 60s or Mirage-2000-9s...good luck against either. They have more than enough aircraft to engage multiple threats from multiple directions due to the small area...I think they are pretty well protected.

Your plan has a couple of issues, Israel is also a small nation and no one has ever been able to just send troops in. UAE's greatest strength is its air force, so good luck getting in large cargo aircraft that will drop troops in...they will not only be easy SAM targets, but also easy pickings for the aircraft...in order to pull something like that off, you need either an area that has less surveillance or you have air superiority...the second is unlikely, and the first...well since you said it is so small, it is far easier to monitor all of it...the enemy aircraft would be seen coming and would be met with either block 60s or Mirage-2000-9s...good luck against either. They have more than enough aircraft to engage multiple threats from multiple directions due to the small area...I think they are pretty well protected.

Well, a stealth mission , is not only something USA and NAVY seals can do , any nation with competence can drop 100-1000 soliders on special mission , who said they will just come from Air ? They can come in a local bus or via water route

Or better they will be on diplomatic visa , like they do in Pakistan when Contractors come in on diplomatic visas

Bottom line is when war starts small nations like UAE can scramble all the jets they want , but when their Airport from where they launched their aircraft get hit by 100-200 missiles, and they have to land on that airport field with pot holes

I doubt how many of these Expensive ... F16 Block 60 (More like expensive outdated toy) will be pile of dust

So what if they flew the first wave extremely low flights and took out the radars ? lol

Ops here comes the Paratroopers ... Geronimo ....... every one out ....

AK-47 , and troops landing on UAE international airports. And with in 2 hours when CNN reports the news, we hear that 20 Block 60 F16 are not occupied

Followed by news that UAE prince have made a daring get away in the yatch

As for Israel , its only survived as long as it did because it has Nuclear weapons and secondly all other nations do not have "COMPLETE force"

Complete as in a free , sovereign airforce, military , navy ....

Alll the armies around are 20 years behind in term of technology

But with right tactics , and element of suprise :P I am sure , it can be done lol, Egypt must have learned a good lesson from last time around , no wonder then opened the Gaza cross, and Turkey also was planning to support flotilla ship into Gaza

But I think we really are talking about UAE , and I don't think they are capable of protecting a city it really is just a city ... for more then 1-2 days max , and a pre-emptive strike will almost 100% knock them out in first day

I don't believe tiny nations like Tiwan , or UAE, or Israel

Can stand up against bigger Nations , like China , Saudia/Iran, Turkey/Egypt/Jordan/Syria

I mean even before , Arab armies had defeated Israel if it was not for the resupply , with new tanks and weapons coming to Israel from you know who ..

Well from past conflicts we saw how a gulf country was suddenly taken over by a much larger nation with ease

With Israel its different as nations adjacent to it have peace agreement with it .. and also they got nucs

To the thread maker:

You serious, bro? UAEAF is the best? You're forgetting Israelis here then. Technologically what the US has given UAEAF is if not inferior, at least at part with what Israelis have. It is US policy to ensure Israel is the most powerful country in middle east apart from Israel's own very strong technology.

Back
Top Bottom