What's new

Uae Airforce Best Among Me Af's

A emiriti told me how good is pakistani air force

and with this he also said that their air force is better than pakistan and he said our airforce is best

with respect i told him that your pilots get training from our pilots

if you consider your Af best what would you consider PAF than

and with this he also said that their air force is better than pakistan and he said our airforce is best

Pakistani pilots dont only train UAE AF pilots but also Saudi,Iran,Jordan.Bangladesh,Qatar,Sri Lanka,Syria,Malaysia,Indonesia,Nigeria,Sudan

I find this hard to believe, there was a time when we helped train all those air forces. But until a couple of years ago, they possessed planes with far superior technology...from where is the PAF gaining technological expertise on BVR capable aircraft, of the likes our air force hadn't seen till the controversial f--16s arrived....even now, the Saudis, the Malaysians, UAE have aircraft we shouldn't have slightest clue about.
We have got to get out of this mindset that we have some sort of super human pilots, new generation Arab pilots must be highly capable, they have been trained in the west, much the same way ours have been and they have done so on superior platforms...we are good, but no longer the torch bearers of the region.

Israel with their F-16-I
and Saudis with their Typhoons and F-15-E
don't forget those^^

Israel with their F-16-I
and Saudis with their Typhoons and F-15-E
don't forget those^^

If I am not mistaken , Israel also operates the F15a/b/c/d and the F15E strike eagle And more importantly Israel officially operates 3 Amos class Comm Satellites, two Eros Earth Ob Satellites , and 4 Ofec class Recon Satellites. Their Elint is unparalleled across the globe.

And despite assertions of UAE, KSA air forces .Thirty nine Israeli pilots have been credited with ace status.. so think again

I find this hard to believe, there was a time when we helped train all those air forces. But until a couple of years ago, they possessed planes with far superior technology...from where is the PAF gaining technological expertise on BVR capable aircraft, of the likes our air force hadn't seen till the controversial f--16s arrived....even now, the Saudis, the Malaysians, UAE have aircraft we shouldn't have slightest clue about.
We have got to get out of this mindset that we have some sort of super human pilots, new generation Arab pilots must be highly capable, they have been trained in the west, much the same way ours have been and they have done so on superior platforms...we are good, but no longer the torch bearers of the region.

Yes man we think that we got top notch pilots,which we do,but these top notch pilots dont get to fly the top notch jets they deserve,we should accquire some bad jets along with the F-16
but there is this saying "its not the rifle,its the man behind the rifle",hope fully you do understand this
cheers:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom