What's new

U.S. War with China “Inevitable,” Author Glain Says

Hehe, Drafon is the mix of many kind of animal such as snake, fish,lion etc, so CHina will act as a Snake and Lion with small country, and will act like Termite with the strong countries.

With "strong" countries I hope you don't mean "India"....

From "strong" countries I hope you don't mean "India"....

To be honest: Even if USA doesn't boost up their National spirit, she can not win China also, that why China's territory become very Big now. It's big bcz this silk worm keep eating mulberry leaves(smaller country and even big country like Mogol) days by days, not bcz CHina discoverd a new lands.

Funny thread...great entertainment
I know, it's funny, with thousands of nuclear missiles pointing at each other, I am sure nuclear annihilation is "Inevitable" :woot: and someone is stilling dreaming about World War III.

The US military out spends nearly the rest of the world, but I think China can defend herself if there was a conflict on her borders.

RAND study: Now China wins Taiwan Straits air war - The DEW Line

i dont think china can...why? the USN has roughly 150 cruisers, destroyers, and submarines. if they on average carry 50 tomahawks(they can carry almost double that amount actually) thats 7500 tomahawks, dont u think they would be fired before the raptors/f-35s/f-18s take to the air? i know u have missile defenses but a salvo like that is IMPOSSIBLE to take down, not to mention they would be striking fixed targets while ur missiles would have to attack moving targets (ships) with some of the most advanced defenses anywhere.

also u wouldnt be able to bring your entire air force into the theater because you have other neighbors to worry about (India). you say u have a lot of factories? bullshit theyll be destroyed in the first few days and the supply line would be sanctioned (u dont build everything in china)

I know, it's funny, with thousands of nuclear missiles pointing at each other, I am sure nuclear annihilation is "Inevitable" :woot: and someone is stilling dreaming about World War III.

lets hope humanity doesn't go that route and all the crazy dictators be ousted.

i dont think china can...why? the USN has roughly 150 cruisers, destroyers, and submarines. if they on average carry 50 tomahawks(they can carry almost double that amount actually) thats 7500 tomahawks, dont u think they would be fired before the raptors/f-35s/f-18s take to the air? i know u have missile defenses but a salvo like that is IMPOSSIBLE to take down, not to mention they would be striking fixed targets while ur missiles would have to attack moving targets (ships) with some of the most advanced defenses anywhere.

also u wouldnt be able to bring your entire air force into the theater because you have other neighbors to worry about (India). you say u have a lot of factories? bullshit theyll be destroyed in the first few days and the supply line would be sanctioned (u dont build everything in china)
The belief espoused by the Chinese members here is that China will act like a 'mad dog' ala Saddam Hussein if there is a conflict between China and a superior military, like the US. Since China is going to lose a conventional conflict anyway, China will respond by 'nuking' everyone within range. This opens wide the door for China to act like bully towards smaller neighbors in a one-by-one scenario.

Wrong...If there is war between US and China, it will be the end of China as the self appointed agent between the Heavens and Earth. China's military will be so crippled that it will not be able to keep the empire unified.

And thus you fail to factor in the nature and setting of the hypothetical war. If China attacks the US, then it will loose a large number of its forces. If the US attacks China, however, I have no doubt China can repel the (now overstretched) US forces just like it did in Korea. Only this time, China will have modern weaponry.

The empire will remain more unified than the subsequent US economy.

They say that the military gap between the superpower (USA) and the next next most powerful country (supposedly China) is the greatest it has ever been.
Even the British Empire at its height did not have such an advantage over France.
The US would decimate China, I'm sure if such a war took place then troops from Iraq or whatever would be pulled out.
You say it's overstretched, yet only 1 quarter of its total force is currently deployed and yet they still simultaneously occupy 2 countries.

Back
Top Bottom