What's new

U.S Presidential Elections

You might be right, right now Obama ahead by only .2% point in Florida

CNN is doing an awesome job looking at various counties within FL and is confident Obama will win though they havent done the projections yet.

I do not think any American here have rooted for Romney. I could be wrong so anyone can correct me. But if Romney is the elect, I will gather up all the posts rooting for Obama and shows y'all what fools you are.

Canada Beefing Up Border Patrol In Event Romney Wins Presidential Election - The Global Edition

As I have said earlier, I don't think either candidate is a standout. However, given consistent 8% unemployment, Obama doing f- all to improve the situation, the economy being the number one issue and Romney's supposed strong point, it would be a major cause for introspection if the Republicans can't bag this one.

Here is what you guys seems to be too blinded to understand:

If Obama is re-elected, he will have a terrible second term because this close contest is an indicator that half of the country is dissatisfied with him and that he won re-election only because of race and the divisions that he sown throughout the country, not because he was a competent executive or was a visionary figure.

OH, VA and FL are still too close to call tbh.

If Obama is re-elected, he will have a terrible second term because this close race is an indicator that half of the country is dissatisfied with him and that he won re-election only because of race and the divisions that he sown throughout the country, not because he was a competent executive or was a visionary figure.

what an idiotic post. most presidental elections are split down the line.

plus

its very difficult to beat an incumbent president.

ground pounder.

If Obama is re-elected, he will have a terrible second term because this close contest is an indicator that half of the country is dissatisfied with him and that he won re-election only because of race and the divisions that he sown throughout the country, not because he was a competent executive or was a visionary figure.

Obama will win, not because people like him better, but because Romney failed to make his case and people decided not to rock the boat.

Obama wins in demography, simple truth.

or we can just put it the other way, the election is all about to pick the bad from the worse.

wtf! MY twitter IS FULL OF -'if romney wins, i am moving to bangladesh, if obama wins i am moving to canada ':angry:

Back
Top Bottom