What's new

U.S.: India prepared for strike on Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atleast I am happy with the education I got in a public school in UK and it allows me enough sense to understand that war is stupid and that LET is a terror organisation fostered in Pakistan. I did not have to go to canada to get it.

Regards

Maybe it was your Incompetence that didn't lead you nowhere to pursue Higher studies? Thought so.

You don't quite exactly have the right to blame LET and JUD as terrorist organizations without the proof, history and knowledge of both organizations and WHY they function for WHAT reasons. From your armchair, it's quite easy for you to tag everyone as terrorists. When in fact, you don't know the LEAST bit about both the organizations.

Stick to your terrain and don't interfere in matters where you CLEARLY don't belong.

Dabong, Later when i replied to your post, i confused it with the idiot, Neutral. Blew it out of proportion. My bad!

Shows your lack of self control. Education is giving you a miss.

:crazy:

Dabong has raised very valid points and maybe you should learn some wisdom from him.

Don't use shallow arguments that u confused his posts for mine.

You have still not explained how you fight a war without money, fuel and international support or why LET should not be disbanded ?

Regards

Dabong, Later when i replied to your post, i confused it with the idiot, Neutral. Blew it out of proportion. My bad!

No problem bro.

Getting back to our debate, i must admit that your previous PM Jean Chrétien was independent from a lot of US pressure but if if i recall he "downsized" the welfare state and followed a more US economic policy.

?

When did the LeT attack anybody other then india.

THEY JUST DID AND THERE IS ENOUGH EVEIDENCE COMMING FROM PAKISTANI SOURCES.

I hope the same logic applies to British/US/Israeli foreign policy........"leopard does not change its spots".

WHAT POLICY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ?

Regards

The World cannot afford it any longer.

When did the LeT attack anybody other then india.

THEY JUST DID AND THERE IS ENOUGH EVEIDENCE COMMING FROM PAKISTANI SOURCES.

The world did not get attacked by LeT.......if there is any truth in the allegations ,LeT attacked india.

I hope the same logic applies to British/US/Israeli foreign policy........"leopard does not change its spots".

WHAT POLICY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ?.

The same policy that turns a charity into a terrorist org.

Last edited:

Dabong has raised very valid points and maybe you should learn some wisdom from him.

You have still not explained how you fight a war without money, fuel and international support or why LET should not be disbanded ?

Regards

Human Errors are bound to happen. I apologized for my rushed post. When will you apologize for your conception?

Getting back to our debate, i must admit that your previous PM Jean Chrétien was independent from a lot of US pressure but if if i recall he "downsized" the welfare state and followed a more US economic policy

As much as Canadians pride themselves in keeping a distance from the United States and their policies, they mostly fail because of the HUGE influence of Trade and open borders policy between the two countries. :lol:

This thread has turned very quickly from the original topic. Can we please get back on track?

Regards

You should look at the statements made by Pakistan Pm Gilani on this. He said that they are banning JuD because they have seen the old faces of already banned LeT are running JuD. The love with JuD because they have helped people during earthquake and gained sympathy of people. This is what happens, when govts. leave vacuum, it will be occupied by these terrorist organizations.

This thread has turned very quickly from the original topic. Can we please get back on track?

When you allow 14 year old kids on a Defence Forum what do you expect ?

He is yet to get back to me on how he expects to conduct a war without money, fuel and international backing from atleast one of the big three over the LET issue.

Regards

When you allow 14 year old kids on a Defence Forum what do you expect ?

He is yet to get back to me on how he expects to conduct a war without money, fuel and international backing from atleast one of the big three over the LET issue.

Regards

Haha now you're referring to me as a 14 year old. Fact of the matter is, i never said that we should go to war with India. UNLESS first provoked. As for how we're going to manage that, you don't have to worry about it. When the time comes, it would become quite clear to you why this nation has survived for over 60 years.

Do you get obsessed with EVERYTHING the media throws in your face? LET for example? :lol:

Support for israel.
War in afghanistan.

Everybody including Pakistan supports the war in Afghanistan.

Will not debate it here but I am still interested in knowing why Pakistan is getting isolated day by day.

Just watched CNN and even John Kerry says Pakistan by allowing LET is at fault.

Anyway the answers I need is how does Pak fight a war with no money which the juvenile kid (Bersek) has not been able to provide ?

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom