What's new

U.S.: India prepared for strike on Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
My point is that war is not the solution for such a situation.

Further more, India is using Pakistan as a scapegoat for its short comings.

We left you guys 60 years ago and till now you still blame us.

Shows how evolved you are. We left Germany 60 years ago and we are friends with them.

Regards

Your point bro is not valid.......the british always carved countrys so there was always some major minority in one country or another.
They also made sure they left some flashpoint...kashmir-durrand line-kurds ect.
After the first world war the french seized the Rhineland and this was the one of the first places the germans retook during the second world war...a flashpoint that you knew would lead to some sort of conflict.

Well i have my priorities sorted out. Studying on scholarship in one of the best universities in the world would only give me the opportunity to serve my nation better.

I suggest you stop trolling from your parents basement and shed your "Neutrality" on a forum that serves you better. Otherwise, telling Pakistani's how to think and respond to their country's turmoil would make you sound like an ignorant, thick prick. By all means, continue ...

Is that the best repartee you are capable of ? I guess you are wasteing a seat in the university.

I am not the only one telling certain thickheaded Pakistani's what to do ? I am way back in the line after Bush, Brown, China, Rice, Powell etc. atleast heed them.

Regards

well this coming from a british doesnt loooks nice :hitwall::hitwall:

you people literally forgot everything about humanrights when u came to india...

y dont u go and ask mr. churchill that why his army had killed thousands of indian women and children when they wanted freedom???

so just chill man...and dont try to tell us what we should do or not...

The british may have been in power but the soldiers doing the killing where indians.

Your point bro is not valid.......the british always carved countrys so there was always some major minority in one country or another.
They also made sure they left some flashpoint...kashmir-durrand line-kurds ect.
After the first world war the french seized the Rhineland and this was the one of the first places the germans retook during the second world war...a flashpoint that you knew would lead to some sort of conflict.

Yes but we are now gone for 60 years so why blame us. Do you see any border disputes in Europe after WW II ?

So why blame us for Asia 60 years later ?

Regards

I am not the only one telling certain thickheaded Pakistani's what to do ? I am way back in the line after Bush, Brown, Rice, Powell etc. atleast heed them.

Regards

If i'm not wrong, didn't those "Thickheads" belong to the same "ideology" who tried telling the Iraqis, Afghani's, Vietnamese, Koreans, etc how to run their country?

Well, they certainly were SPOT ON and changed the said region COMPLETELY! Towards destruction that is. As i said before, by ALL means, stay. I'd like to see the limit of your stupidity.

Using capital letters to convey your message wouldn't make it sound important. You're still a fucktard living in your liberal-hippie-demoncracktic douche bag of a country. When you have the slightest knowledge about how the real world works, come talk to us. We'd be happy to let the door hit your as$ on your way out.

Regards

"liberal-hippie-demoncracktic douche bag of a country"

Dont forget that the canadians are fully involved in the WoT.

If i'm not wrong, didn't those "Thickheads" belong to the same "ideology" who tried telling the Iraqis, Afghani's, Vietnamese, Koreans, etc how to run their country?

Well, they certainly were SPOT ON and changed the said region COMPLETELY! Towards destruction that is. As i said before, by ALL means, stay. I'd like to see the limit of your stupidity.

If you don't know the difference between a coldwar and the present terrorist situation created by LET than your perception of world is very poor.

Anyway the US, UK and EU are not as blind as you. Pakistan must close LET and Co. or face the world.

Regards

The british may have been in power but the soldiers doing the killing where indians.

agreed, but they have to oobey the orders no matter what..

it were british commanders who wanted them to kill civilians.

Dont forget that the canadians are fully involved in the WoT.

Yes, and Canada also shares the largest border with the United States. But surprisingly, In the past, they've had great foreign relations with Communist Cuba while United States was worrying about the Cuban Missile Crisis.

Point? Who gives a **** about the Canadian foreign policy? They're famous for their educational standards. Not their foreign policy and diplomacy.

If you don't know the difference between a coldwar and the present terrorist situation created by LET than your perception of world is very poor.

Anyway the US, UK and EU are not as blind as you. Pakistan must close LET and Co. or face the world.

Regards

ohh yes, they are not blind..even UN is not blind...war on iraq was just an intelligence failure..isnt it???

truth is that they all supported US one way or the other...

Alright folks, lets stick to the topic. The colonial times are long gone.

Regards

Says the Armchair General, Threatening forum users on account of his Neutral wrath and might.

Lol.

Regards

agreed, but they have to oobey the orders no matter what..

it were british commanders who wanted them to kill civilians.

I agree the British Commanders were very good and blood thristy hypnotists.

Ha Ha.

Regards

Lets get back to the topic on how Pakistan

Is Going to finance the war ?
Close down LET ?
Have enough Fuel for a 30 day war ?

Yes but we are now gone for 60 years so why blame us. Do you see any border disputes in Europe after WW II ?

So why blame us for Asia 60 years later ?

Regards

If time is the issue.....forget about what happened to the jews during the second world war...it was 60 years ago.

The irish blame the british for the division of there country and all the associated troubles that came with it for the last couple of hundred years.

The africans blame the british for there troubles......they did the same thing there...made sure the minority in one nation was the majority in the neighbouring nation....flashpoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom