What's new

U.S.: India prepared for strike on Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everybody including Pakistan supports the war in Afghanistan.

Will not debate it here but I am still interested in knowing why Pakistan is getting isolated day by day.

Just watched CNN and even John Kerry says Pakistan by allowing LET is at fault.

Anyway the answers I need is how does Pak fight a war with no money which the juvenile kid (Bersek) has not been able to provide ?

Regards

I figured. CNN? :lol:Is that where your parents let you get your facts and information from? lol. You're the best example of an Insecure individual who keeps resorting to personal attacks SIMPLY because he's unaware of the events and realities going around the world. Your obsession with LET and WAR is quite clear. For all the wrong reasons.

Oh and btw, learn to spell CORRECTLY before calling other people Juvenile. lol!

Originally Posted by Always Neutral
Everybody including Pakistan supports the war in Afghanistan.

Will not debate it here but I am still interested in knowing why Pakistan is getting isolated day by day.

Just watched CNN and even John Kerry says Pakistan by allowing LET is at fault.

Anyway the answers I need is how does Pak fight a war with no money which the juvenile kid (Bersek) has not been able to provide ?

Regards

Pakistan does not support a time pass in Afghanistan, Pakistan supports democracy & due representation to all sections of Afghan people including earliest return of Afghan refugees from our soil + fencing the border between Afghanistan & Pakistan.

It seems that neither the WEST nor USA want to fence the border between Pakistan & Afghanistan .. I suppose infiltration into Pakistan by terrorists for doing daily suicide attack will not be possible.

Until US was not allowed in Pakistan & India did not have consulates in Afghanistan we had much lessor level of suicide bombing blasts in Pakistani cities but since than the suicide bombers have increased at times even proof has been given but again the idea is to destabilize Pakistan from inside.

I would like to further correct you that it is not Pakistan but the political stooges which have been placed on Pakistan as our govt. are actually getting desperate and in the likelihood of an attack on Pakistan by India would be removed & a martial law will be imposed with support from all population of Pakistan .. & than I am sure you will see fire works !

& don't feel cosy cause just the economic ripple effects of the devastation in this region will not just reach your shores (UK) but will be felt up to Alaska !

Lay of the personal attacks please.

If you think someones argument is invalid or 'juvenile' show it to be so, rather than resort to name calling.

Its not a hard thing to do. Essentially your posts stay as they are, except that the pointless sentence calling someone else names is omitted ...

Y'all can also use the edit button to go back and adjust your posts as a sign of recognizing the mistake ...

We were always ready before ready now and ready for who ever wants to harm or way of life and attack or land if they dont want peace then a hard hitting punch they shall get !! BRING IT.

Do you show this bravado because you don't live in Pakistan. Do you have any inkling the havoc it will cause to your fellow Pakistanis in Pakistan as well as overseas.

The Brits have just as much sympathy for the Pakistanis as the Israelis have for the Palestinians, so stop pretending, do not try to be what you're not.

The world will unite against your country as the world is sick that all global plots have some link to Pakistan

The world is united there's no doubt about that but the question is united against whom ? I believe the shoes bush received as gift from his Iraqi hosts show whom the world sees as a scourge.

Did you hear what Miss Rice, Powell and Mr Brown have to say to your country ?

Must we listen to what these well established warmongers say ?

26 innocent foreigners died and all leads point to your country.

Now don't tell us like our Indian friends that you have hard evidence but it's too early to share that evidence.

Are you going to fight a war without money ? Where will your Army get its fuel from ?

The crusaders are fighting wars with a trillion dollar debt over there head, aren't they ?
I know the MUSLIM UMAAH AND CHINA ! Ha, Ha.

Regards

You know **** and I don't think most people on this forum give a **** to what you know, so buzz off !

You truly are misinformed, you truly don't understand the secret operations being conducted by Al-CIA and Al-MOSSAD, you don't understand the false flag operations that are done TO BLACK MAIL PAKISTAN!!!

For some one of such low intellect I will let the other members take a hack at you!!! Don't expect a further response from me.

SMH Brits need to stay out of our affairs, you people have contributed to this problem going back decades. These are the same troublemakers that occupied Palestine and gave it to the Zionist and Jews as a Gift, the same bloodthirsty imperialist who attacked our Ottoman Brothers who we love dearly!!!

He understands everything, but he's not going to tell the truth, he's not here for sharing the truth, he's on this forum to do the dirty job of Goebels.

You blackmail some one who has something to loose and not the otherway round.

We left you guys 60 years ago and till now you still blame us.

Shows how evolved you are. We left Germany 60 years ago and we are friends with them.

Regards

The crusades took place nine hundred years ago and still you cannot forget the nightmares, so compared to that sixty years is nothing !

What colonial mentality. How will like you like it if some misguided Brits lynched a few innocent Pakistanis / Asians in Europe ?

Should I say its okay ? NO I WONT. Dismantle your militants / terrorist / strategic depth camps and enjoy a peacefull life.

Regards

Lynching is far better than getting sodomized by your faggot friends in your jails !

Last edited:
T-Rex .. now now .. please calm down .. you are not only ripping him apart but all his hyped up statements ! hahaha ... Take care mate.:tup:

The Brits have just as much sympathy for the Pakistanis as the Israelis have for the Palestinians, so stop pretending, do not try to be what you're not.

The world is united there's no doubt about that but the question is united against whom ? I believe the shoes bush received as gift from his Iraqi hosts show whom the world sees as a scourge.

AND WHAT A NICEWAY HE DUCKED THEM.

Must we listen to what these well established warmongers say ?

THATS WHY THE HIGHEST MIGRATION FROM YOUR COUNTRY IS TO THE WEST AND US ? I GUESS YOU ARE NOT SO LUCKY.

Now don't tell us like our Indian friends that you have hard evidence but it's too early to share that evidence.

DO YOU HAVE ANY CLUE HOW INVESTIGATIONS ARE DONE ? GUESS NOT.

The crusaders are fighting wars with a trillion dollar debt over there head, aren't they ?

YES AND THE CRUSADERS OWN SAUDI ARABIA AND HALF THE MUSLIM WORLD INCLUDING BANGLADESH. WHEN IS THE LAST TIME U EXPELLED an US, UK, EURO ambassador.

You know **** and I don't think most people on this forum give a **** to what you know, so buzz off !

THATS NOT FOR U TO DECIDE OR SAY SO I GUESS YOU CAN RAVE OR RANT OR JUST SHUT UP.

Regards

T-Rex .. now now .. please calm down .. you are not only ripping him apart but all his hyped up statements ! hahaha ... Take care mate.:tup:

Yes heading of to the nearest prison in shame.

You are another piece of gem.

First explain why Zardari is attacking the LET then bother ripping UK up.

Regards

We all know India was seriously planning attacks, but actually carrying them out is a different story.
They would be pretty damn stupid (no offense), to engage in war over these bombings.
All these plans and media gossips are just to increase tensions between both sides.
Planning strikes into Pakistan is no small thing, infact, it is a huge insult towards Pakistan and their sovereignty.
And the Indians know damn well that with these attacks, they would want the war they've been longering for, and that's a war they will get, and regret, if they do something stupid.

I'm pretty sure the international community would seriously condemn any attack coming from Indian soil, and perhaps put it under some sort of sanctions, anyhow, it is fair to say that this would have serious consequenses for the Indians, consequenses coming from Pakistan, and also from the rest of the world.
Because the Indians usually think that the world is on their side in all matters, that's just because of the amount of media attention they get.

Now on another note, I fail to understand, why do some people still believe that Pakistan will be the one to fall to its knees, if both countries were to fight eachother?
I mean, every Pakistani, or atleast most of us, are realistic.
We know we're outnumbered, we know India is larger then our country is, we know India has always been favored more around the world (especially by the west) then Pakistan since the splitup of Pakistan and India decades ago.
We are fully capable of understanding the situation, especially our Government and our Armed forces.
We simply cannot afford to START a war or to invade India, why? because we just can't.
Pakistans role is to defend itself, we've always been outnumbered, and we've always had to live under international pressure and stereotypes.
However, this does NOT mean Pakistan will NOT respond to any Indian threat.

India on the other hand might have the capability to go to war, war with any country no doubt, because this is what they've been trying to express the last few years, and especially now with these bombings.
They want to send out a clear message that they are the upcoming new superpower, India is flexing its muscles, their economy keeps growing and becomes bigger, but can their economy endure a war with their neighbour Pakistan?
The Indians seem to think so, infact, being ruled by the British, serving under them, hasn't taught or changed their mentality one bit.
Now they're adapting the same strategies as the Brits used to do during the colonial times, and their threats to go to war kinda resembles this war-hungry and dominant direction India is heading towards

It's a wrong direction, and India is sending out the wrong signal, especially towards Pakistan.
Remember when the U.S. was an upcoming superpower?
How many wars haven't occured because of the need to flex their muscles and show the world that they have a prominent role when it comes to world politics.
However, the Indians have a very, VERY LONG way to go if they want to realize their dream of a flourishing Indian nation who dominates the world politics along with other huge powers.
So, let me put it this way:

Either both India and Pakistan will go down, or neither of us will.
Because this fairytale of Pakistan being crumbled into pieces is a tale that will never see daylight.
Pakistan is fully capable of defending itself, never underestimate your enemy.
Nobody knows what may happen during wartime, unless the odds are totally in favor of India, which they are not.
India, please wake up out of this dreamworld.
Your government is playing a VERY dangerous game, and your country will suffer serious consequenses IF India wishes to carry out any attacks.
These threats are baseless and cowardly, and will most likely never be carried out, because the people who control the politics in India know pretty well, unlike the average Indian people, that going to war is not an option, and will have deadly consequenses for the south east asian region.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom