What's new

Twist in MMRCA

At this rate, I feel that you will not buy anything at all.

I posted a long time ago saying that this whole MMRCA is a farce. India never intended to buy anything. India does not have the money. 11 billion will be more than one third of India's military budget so it makes no sense.

I posted a long time ago saying that this whole MMRCA is a farce. India never intended to buy anything. India does not have the money. 11 billion will be more than one third of India's military budget so it makes no sense.

Oh really? I dont think we would wasted millions of rupees even seeting up this competition and more importantly even the amount of time we wasted just procuring aircraft.

Its really funny....Hey man, do you even read newspaper or listen to news on TV ?// Really to which country you belong man ???/ Please brush up your knowledge and then come to these kind of forums....
India?s Defence Budget (2010-2011): Wake up call for Defence Managers | Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses
Read this.....and enjoy....
I don't completely argue you. There has been a tremendous delay. But thats what happens in India....But as per your info. India is the worlds largest customer of fighter aircraft in 2009-2010.
We recently purchased 272 Su30 mki.

are you really from south africa?

are you sure about what you have written or just bashing due to the undigestion caused by the defeat at durban.

11 bil $ will be spent over some time and not just in 1 year.

are you living on earth in the universe? i am amazed by reading - india does not have money.

ok. come here to india and i will show you the money in my bank account - hard cash. will it be ok for you??? :hitwall:

ha ha ha...the 11 Billion will not given to the contractor @once, it flows year by year only, with out get the whole stuff no one would pay... this level shows that you are here only for TROLL

11 Billion is spread over 8 yrs , my little yellow friend
By the way out of the total annual budget of 32 Billion USD 12 Billion a yr is for acquisitions

I will take a screenshot of this page and I guarantee you nothing will happen next year, and I will paste this page then, my miniature brown dark skinned friends...

I will take a screenshot of this page and I guarantee you nothing will happen next year, and I will paste this page then, my miniature brown dark skinned friends...
Yeah plz do that.... :)

the message cantain skin color base racisum ......

i had reported it , lets wait for the verdict of the mod..

Post Reported

...as per the article , UAE and Qatar has officially given a proposal , in a deplomatic terms a proposal only given after a formal talks and once it get sured that it will be considered , so in my view the matter of buying these mirage is very much on..

as far as money is concern , in 2006 , qatar asked for 67ml whereas MoD only offered 37ml....it's 2011 coming , so in my view price would be very much lowered and will be in MoD grap , also , we must remember for UAE or Qatar , these fighter plane as as a status syblme as a luxery car , other wise they woun't be selling these fighter which are still good as new and latest , ....

Latest news on the UAE Mirages:

Especially, Abu Dhabi still requires France to resume its 60 Mirage 2000, purchased in 1980 and 1990. Problem: According to military sources, the emirate would require to sell Dassault's Mirage second-hand for a higher price than when purchased new! The State and Dassault negotiate secretly, then to share the burden.

That's what I said before, these countries have no need to sell the fighters now, that's why they will ask for high prices and why it will be very difficult to buy second hand fighters from them. Not to mention that they can't be fast inducted and be a stop gap anymore.

Especially, Abu Dhabi still requires France to resume its 60 Mirage 2000, purchased in 1980 and 1990. Problem: According to military sources, the emirate would require to sell Dassault's Mirage second-hand for a higher price than when purchased new! The State and Dassault negotiate secretly, then to share the burden.
Latest news on the UAE Mirages:
That's what I said before, these countries have no need to sell the fighters now, that's why they will ask for high prices and why it will be very difficult to buy second hand fighters from them. Not to mention that they can't be fast inducted and be a stop gap anymore.

and what was mirage costs in 1980..?

somewhere around USD30ml.....

so , what new in it , even in 2005 MoD ready to buy them at USD37ml...

Is this official that we are considering the purchase of these mirages aprt from up gradation of our mirages ??/ Plz share some reliable source....Also where they are planning to use them, i mean they are replacement for what ?/

Back
Top Bottom