What's new

Turkish F-4 beat Chinese Su-27S 0:8

i am questioning the validity of this news though.

We have exercised with Russia and Pakistan before, so it's not like we are cavemen with no experience. Russia and Pakistan are top line air forces with either current or recent wars going on.

Is Turkey significantly, not just slightly, but significantly and supremely superior to pakistan and russia? In fact, so superior that its 2nd generation planes beat our 3rd generation planes? Do you realize how superior their pilots would have to be? If they're that superior, our pilots must be braindead... but that doesn't explain how we didn't lose badly against Russia and Pakistan.

I can't answer that bit but i can tell you that the Turkish Pilots faced would be significantly different in training to those of Pakistan and Russia. We follow a somewhat modified NATO doctrine.

where is the proof then? all i see is one yankee (that is his name) talking about how we lost and some taiwan guy spreading the rumor. started on page 11.

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

the f*ing story changes every 5 minutes why the hell is everyone obsessed by it?

This news was started in a forum by a guy named yankee? :rofl:

you certainly get wrong info.

6th squadron is the No. 1 blue flag in Red/blue flag execrise.

6th equip Su-27Sk since 1993. If they have a replacement, there is no reason replace Su-27sk by similar J-11A. Only J-11b fit for them.

如果你认为2师全部装备的是11B,我也无话可说,你有证据么?

ANATOLIAN EAGLE

10-1 phase 19-30 April 2010

10-2 phase 07-18 June 2010

10-3 phase11-22 October 2010

THE EXECRISE HAS NOT BEEN STARTED!!

WHO IS SENDING FAKE NEWS?
很遗憾,从各位大佬的发言都说已经比过并且输了,你最好更新一下你的消息了

I can't answer that bit but i can tell you that the Turkish Pilots faced would be significantly different in training to those of Pakistan and Russia. We follow a somewhat modified NATO doctrine.

Sir I know that Pakistan is an ally of Turkey and one of the major participants in the Anatolian Eagles. Do you have stats on how Pakistani Airforce performed against the Turkish Airforce in the past?

I don't care who confirm the result

I confirm my post from official website of ANATOLIAN EAGLE

Sir I know that Pakistan is an ally of Turkey and one of the major participants in the Anatolian Eagles. Do you have stats on how Pakistani Airforce performed against the Turkish Airforce in the past?

None are disclosed. Which is why this came as a surprise. We also had Israeli and Turkish exercises and again none are disclosed. I was mainly referring to them having different doctrines for training and that they do.If this is true then i am 99% sure it was disclosed by the Chinese.

The only other exercise i know of that was disclosed where Turkey took part is falcon air meet 07. That was a point based one that had to do with readiness and scrambles if i remember.
1.) TUAF- 1228 points
2.) Jordan Royal Air Force- 1194 points
3.) UAE Air Force- 883 points
4.) USAF- 778 points

请给出连接。铁血也没有报道此消息。你还信一个自称 YANKEE 的人?

I don't care who confirm the result

I confirm my post from official website of ANATOLIAN EAGLE

关于中国的军事新闻求助于官方消息你只能歇菜。你若只信这个,你永远不知道谁赢谁输

This news was started in a forum by a guy named yankee? :rofl:

yes, he claims he has top secret connections in PLAAF too. a real air force member said that it is illegal to disclose this type of information, if true, and that censors should delete it if it is true. because it hasn't been deleted, then it's obvious that the censors think it's a joke.

关于中国的军事新闻求助于官方消息你只能歇菜。你若只信这个,你永远不知道谁赢谁输

如果他说中国赢了呢?或者说中国都没参与呢?你还信吗?这消息也太离谱了,如果此事属实那米帝怎么没报道出来呢?中国屁大的小事他们都会报道出来,况且是这种轰动性的新闻?

Jigs already said that it is highly unusual that the info is leaked due to the fact that information regarding exercises are kept strictly confidential. So either someone in PLAAF leaked this or some idiot is spreading rumors on the internet once again. I really don't see any reason for the PLAAF to leak this unless they are masochists.

Back
Top Bottom