What's new

Turkish air force lacks air to air?

xMustiiej70

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Hello all..
I have a question.
Turkish air force has a big combat fleet.
and after f35 is going to join TUAF it will be a huge combat fleet.
Some f4 will be replaced. and some not..
f4=for bombing and strikes.
f16=ground attacks
f35=ground attacks..

I think turkish air force lacks of air to air.
I mean none of these aircrafts has better air to air then f22.. or those old russian planes sukhoi migs and stuff..
Maybe im wrong..
Correct me please..

And is it possible for pakistan to get f35 through turkey?
Because if i remember turkey can sell f35 to other countries right?

if you dont mind me saying what turkey lacks is a air superiority fighter f-4,16,35 are light and medium combat aircrafts.

and turkey is going to build 120 aircrafts under license that means no more.and even if ,and i mean the big if ....that pakistan's gonna get those then its got to be US not any one else. come on turkey is a level 3 partner contributed 195 million in this program

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

if you dont mind me saying what turkey lacks is a air superiority fighter f-4,16,35 are light and medium combat aircrafts.

and turkey is going to build 120 aircrafts under license that means no more.and even if ,and i mean the big if ....that pakistan's gonna get those then its got to be US not any one else. come on turkey is a level 3 partner contributed 195 million in this program

---------- Post added at 07:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 PM ----------

Well Turkey proven itself that the program they participating are worth billions of us dollars.
they made billions of us dollars out of 195million us dollars.
Thats a impressive job.
also Turkey is already finished.
What they are doing right now..
is producing and developing other parts.
and trying to get permission to fill it with turkish recources.
because some parts can be better if aselsan puts their toys in it.
and some missiles of rocketsan.
also.. i heard and read it on news.
that turkey is going to produce 360air crafts.
which 120goes to turkey.
But just like f16's we will get in a long period about 250f35.
the f35 are small indeed.
but i think this is a good thing.
or do yo prefer bigger planes like the russian ones?
which are easier to shoot down and detect?

And is it possible for pakistan to get f35 through turkey?
Because if i remember turkey can sell f35 to other countries right?
I don't think the US would like it if Turkey sold Pakistan a few F-35's. Why? Because at the end of the day, whoever buys the F-35, will never actually own it! Why again? Because to use them in anger, update them, modify them etc, you'll need permission from the US. Even the UK will have to if we decide to buy them for sure.

Simple fact of the matter is; if you buy something and need permission to use it, then you don't really own it. For some reason the US distrust their allies! Sad fact!

I don't think the US would like it if Turkey sold Pakistan a few F-35's. Why? Because at the end of the day, whoever buys the F-35, will never actually own it! Why again? Because to use them in anger, update them, modify them etc, you'll need permission from the US. Even the UK will have to if we decide to buy them for sure.

Simple fact of the matter is; if you buy something and need permission to use it, then you don't really own it. For some reason the US distrust their allies! Sad fact!

im sure usa can disable all its aircrafts.
in case of a nato country fights usa.
D

how shameful it is do every thing on american orders and yet they distrust their allies . :undecided:

how shameful it is do every thing on american orders and yet they distrust their allies . :undecided:
I know. When you think about it, its to imagine why they're not the most popular country in the world.

Anyway, isn't Turkey interested in the Typhoon? Europe tend to trust their allies and if they chose Typhoon they could even get a partnership within the consortioum, thus recieving full ToT.

Well Turkey proven itself that the program they participating are worth billions of us dollars.
they made billions of us dollars out of 195million us dollars.
Thats a impressive job.
also Turkey is already finished.
What they are doing right now..
is producing and developing other parts.
and trying to get permission to fill it with turkish recources.
because some parts can be better if aselsan puts their toys in it.
and some missiles of rocketsan.
also.. i heard and read it on news.
that turkey is going to produce 360air crafts.
which 120goes to turkey.
But just like f16's we will get in a long period about 250f35.
the f35 are small indeed.
but i think this is a good thing.
or do yo prefer bigger planes like the russian ones?
which are easier to shoot down and detect?

i am sorry to tell you my friend but your sources are no good turkey is only gonna make 120 under licence.

length of
f 22 is 67ft
su 30 mki is 72 ft
f 18 is 60ft

bigger means better

I know. When you think about it, its to imagine why they're not the most popular country in the world.

Anyway, isn't Turkey interested in the Typhoon? Europe tend to trust their allies and if they chose Typhoon they could even get a partnership within the consortioum, thus recieving full ToT.

dont know abt turkey but pakistan seriously need 4++ fighter to maintain balance of power .what europe has to offer us in this regard ??:azn:

Exactly how turkey lacking Air to Air.Turkey has presently got quite a lot of F-16s.Although Multi role no one can ignore their Dog Fighting Capabilities.

Soon turkey will get JSF which can easily handle anything in Air.

i am sorry to tell you my friend but your sources are no good turkey is only gonna make 120 under licence.

length of
f 22 is 67ft
su 30 mki is 72 ft
f 18 is 60ft

bigger means better
:rofl::rofl:
why not use Boeing 747 arm it with AMRAAMs and bingo ...u guys have your heads far deep inside your *****

Last edited:
Europe has everything for sale but the point is who's gonna pay for them:azn:

why we paid for block 52 then?? it would have been more better if we would had trusted europe then america to provide us typhoon rather then ameirca for block 52 and those are on certain conditions.. :azn:

Back
Top Bottom