What's new

Turkey to double flights from India

Status
Not open for further replies.
you realize that my post means we have good relations irregardless of religious differences we don't care if you guys have better relations with Pak or not all we care about is your $$$ and what benefits you provide to our economy and its the same way around for you guys. you see trade and business is purely trade and business we want to expand our trade with Iran Turkey and also in Africa.

I have no problem with India or any other country based on religion... I am an agnostic... But Pakstan is different. Pakistan is right there wth Azerbaijan and Other Turkic states...

You were saying Pakistan does not have an infulence on Turkey whih is wrong and I commented on that.

no you see the Pakistani mindset believes that every Islamic nation is on their side and therefore against India do not blame him its not fault his fault for being ignorant but as for arrogance that is one thing you can blame him for
Pakistani mindset is that way for a reason, Pakistan has been supportive to Turkey and Arabs since the time Pakistan was formed as a nation, we have never budged from our stance since then. From Cyprus to Azerbaijan, to Palestine and Israel, heck Pakistan does not even recognize Armenia and israel as countries, but here we have Turks and Arab forming military as well as economic ties with our enemy strengthening it in the long term.

Which brings me back to my first post:

"This is how it is on the political and economical front, Turkey is a Capitalist country, and as is the nature ultra capitalist, they are willing to sell the cause of a brother for some cash. In Capitalism, there is no morals.

With the Arabs and Turks back stabbing Pakistan by establishing stronger ties with our enemy, it should be clear as cloudless night to every Pakistani that we must wake from our "brotherhood" dreams, there are only National interests and only those countries can be termed brotherly who share our interests, and this includes China, Iran, and Russia.

It is these countries with whom we should strive to better our relations with, and of course there are more.

We should recognize Armenia and this will not only improve Armenia-Pakistan relations, but it will also indirectly improve Pakistan-Russia and Pakistan-Iran relations from current level. Not to mention Russia will allow us considerable influence in Central Asia, something NATO's Turkey has been unable to do."

I have no problem with India or any other country based on religion... I am an agnostic... But Pakstan is different. Pakistan is right there wth Azerbaijan and Other Turkic states...

You were saying Pakistan does not have an infulence on Turkey whih is wrong and I commented on that.

i am not denying that my point is that you guys offer us a gateway into central asia along with Iran :azn:

i am not denying that my point is that you guys offer us a gateway into central asia along with Iran :azn:

Turkey does not cooperate with India in Central Asia... I don't know about Iran but I guess even Iran can't do that because of their fear of angering China which they transfered a lot of military tech and got supported on international community...

woh woh...you have already decided bombing India. You are also giving up your secrets "China is playing India", Are you nuts sharing such information on a open forum?

Kido, this is a new age where your own survivability is more important then friendship like yours. What are you going to provide Turkey for a better future? Terrorism, Al-Quaida, Pak-Taliban, Leskara Taiba or Mujuchacha?

World is now interdependent on each and every economy. Hear is an example for your thick skull, Market crash in US or Europe crashes market in Japan, China, India and others. Now, I don't expect you to know this because of your economy or rather if you have one.

What Turkey is trying to do is to get some investment in there country. You must have gone through a recent news that India is the largest invester in UK 3 years in a row. Can you say something similar? And yes, We will not be able to match your export of terrorism in various countries, I except it hands down.

Lets come back to your master so called Uncle Chen(Gave a name on your previous master so called Uncle Sam), China is playing India and you don't expect us not to know that? Again, I don't expect you to understand this. However, I will try

Trade between China & Pakistan is going to be $15 billion dollars by 2015

http://app.com.pk/en_/index2.php?option=com_content&do_pdf=1&id=125006

Please note that this is a report from Pakistan(I think you all depend on your own countries news like your masters)

Where as trade between China & India is going to be $100 billion dollars by 2015

BBC News - India and China set $100bn trade target by 2015

We go by world news, Link of BBC and please note its not India media.

Now, do you think that China will go in a war with India for you? If you say yes, You are the biggest fool I have ever seen in my life. However, China may certainly go in a war with India because of other reasons, which has nothing to do with you or your country. With this clear scenario question is, Is China Playing with India or Is China playing with Pakistan?

IMO China is not going to take a bullet for you because they are busy building infra like us and any war will hamper there economy, Its similar in our case too. However, you are so eager to prove friendship(recently lost Uncle Sam and desperately need Uncle Chen to survive) that you are ready to take one for China. I understand, what have you got to loose?

More over, In every article I go through some of you guys(not trying to generalize) will always involve China in a war with India. Why is that so? My apologies to all members of PD for next couple of lines(I know war is not a solution)

marna hai to khud aa kar maro, samna sa.
maa ka dudh nahi piya hai kya, ki dusro ki jarurat pad rahi hai.

:sniper:

I really don't care for what Hindustanis have to say, quite amusing how you decide to write such a long post. Mate save your rubbish lecture nobody cares not interested. Pakistan nor do I need to learn from some substandard Indian on political strategy.

You have over a hundred insurgencies going on half of your country is under Naxal influence, in your country, more poor than Africa, most pollution, more aids infected people than West Africa, you are the most disease ridden back water nation on Earth. Don't you dare lecture me.

Have a great day knowing your nation is the worlds biggest hole.

Pakistani mindset is that way for a reason, Pakistan has been supportive to Turkey and Arabs since the time Pakistan was formed as a nation, we have never budged from our stance since then. From Cyprus to Azerbaijan, to Palestine and Israel, heck Pakistan does not even recognize Armenia and israel as countries, but here we have Turks and Arab forming military as well as economic ties with our enemy strengthening it in the long term.

Which brings me back to my first post:

"This is how it is on the political and economical front, Turkey is a Capitalist country, and as is the nature ultra capitalist, they are willing to sell the cause of a brother for some cash. In Capitalism, there is no morals.

With the Arabs and Turks back stabbing Pakistan by establishing stronger ties with our enemy, it should be clear as cloudless night to every Pakistani that we must wake from our "brotherhood" dreams, there are only National interests and only those countries can be termed brotherly who share our interests, and this includes China, Iran, and Russia.

It is these countries with whom we should strive to better our relations with, and of course there are more.

We should recognize Armenia and this will not only improve Armenia-Pakistan relations, but it will also indirectly improve Pakistan-Russia and Pakistan-Iran relations from current level. Not to mention Russia will allow us considerable influence in Central Asia, something NATO's Turkey has been unable to do."

that is why pakistan has no cash. brotherhood is not the food of life. u have to play games, betray ur allies for ur own benefits. this is how the world works. thats why we r asking pakistan to do buisness with us.

It's time for us to say hello to Armenia, expand ties with Greece more, say hello to Israel, and etc.

We get betrayed by everyone. Why can't we do the same?

I really don't care for what Hindustanis have to say, quite amusing how you decide to write such a long post. Mate save your rubbish lecture nobody cares not interested. Pakistan nor do I need to learn from some substandard Indian on political strategy.

You have over a hundred insurgencies going on half of your country is under Naxal influence, in your country, more poor than Africa, most pollution, more aids infected people than West Africa, you are the most disease ridden back water nation on Earth. Don't you dare lecture me.

Have a great day knowing your nation is the worlds biggest hole.

hole is getting bigger every second might even swallow some neighbour nations.

It's time for us to say hello to Armenia, expand ties with Greece more, say hello to Israel, and etc.

Maybe because Pakistani diplomats are smarter than you?

its called capitalism welcome to the world of business :)

Now, do you think that China will go in a war with India for you? If you say yes, You are the biggest fool I have ever seen in my life. However, China may certainly go in a war with India because of other reasons, which has nothing to do with you or your country. With this clear scenario question is, Is China Playing with India or Is China playing with Pakistan?
Who said China will go to war for Pakistan? Stop pulling nonsense out from where the sun don't shine.

marna hai to khud aa kar maro, samna sa.
maa ka dudh nahi piya hai kya, ki dusro ki jarurat pad rahi hai.

:sniper:
Sorry, i don't speak tamil, type in english next time.

armenia has not importance in world we dont even care. greece is bankrupt completely. isreal will never even think of cooperating with pakistan leaving india. india can make turkey and iran leave pakistan unfortunately pak can't

that is why pakistan has no cash. brotherhood is not the food of life. u have to play games, betray ur allies for ur own benefits. this is how the world works. thats why we r asking pakistan to do buisness with us.

Indias largest trade partner is China... I don't see you guys talking about Chinese betreyal... Why would Turkish trade with India is considred betreyal?

Indias largest trade partner is China... I don't see you guys talking about Chinese betreyal... Why would Turkish trade with India is considred betreyal?

pakistanis consider this betreyal read the first posts

Maybe because Pakistani diplomats are smarter than you?

You've implied that forming ties with a brotherly nation's enemies is smart on the Turkish side, but not smart on the Pakistani side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom