What's new

Turkey to double flights from India

Status
Not open for further replies.
u guys should definately need to talk to them before india turkey trade reaches over 20 billion because then it will be impossible.

Let Turkiye go with its own plan, Pakistan should meanwhile go with its plan. Turkish Pakistan relations will remain strong, but have disagreements.

Let Turkiye go with its own plan, Pakistan should meanwhile go with its plan. Turkish Pakistan relations will remain strong, but have disagreements.

u guys have no other option :rofl: u guys are loosing both iran, turkey and to a large extent afghanistan. india is investing 2 billion a year in afghanistan. we r not getting out of there.

which pakistani plan?:cheesy:

Sorry, should I be blushing now?

hey buddy whats ur say on it? would u sacrifise ur relations with india for pak. or u want to take them to next level and increase ties??

u guys have no other option :rofl: u guys are loosing both iran, turkey and to a large extent afghanistan. india is investing 2 billion a year in afghanistan. we r not getting out of there.

Losig Turkey? Did you ever heard any news about one Turk or Turkish diplomat badmouthing Pakistan? You are confusing trade and friendship...

Edit: don't forget that Turkey didn't even send invitation to India on Afghanistan conferance...

Lol @ these cry babies so much for Islamic brotherhood am i right? GMR group is even modernizing ankara airport this is the best way to undermine our foes.

Lol @ these cry babies so much for Islamic brotherhood am i right? GMR group is even modernizing ankara airport this is the best way to undermine our foes.

Please read the post above...

Losig Turkey? Did you ever heard any news about one Turk or Turkish diplomat badmouthing Pakistan? You are confusing trade and friendship...

u didnt get it. loosing meant influence not hate or badmouthing.

Edit: don't forget that Turkey didn't even send invatation to India on Afghanistan conferance...

u didnt get it. loosing meant influence not hate or badmouthing. anyways we dont eve care about such invitations.

Sorry, should I be blushing now?

no you see the Pakistani mindset believes that every Islamic nation is on their side and therefore against India do not blame him its not fault his fault for being ignorant but as for arrogance that is one thing you can blame him for

Two billion all wasted in Afghanistan. I hope your not going to boast about India's effort in AFG. For every million dollar India spends in AFG Pakistan doesn't even have to spend a fraction of that and still maintains influence over AFG. Afghanistan is a Pakistani satellite state.

Turkiye needs to understand something very clearly, you doing a partnership with India is not going to be accepted well in Pakistan. Turkiye's foreign policy thinking it can be friends with all, isn't going to work. In spite of growing Turkish-Pakistani ties, you can't say you support the Kashmiri cause and then be expanding ties with the enemy, you're in direct violation. Turkish Government even wanted to open borders with Armenia back-stabbing Azerbaijan. A brother doesn't aid his brother's enemy.

As far as China ties with India, China is playing India and in the future both Pakistan and China are going to wage a war against that beast, hope for Turkiye's sake their expansive airline planes won't be on the tarmac when Pakistan Air Force bombs them.
Cool down bro..its just a trade..Turkiye is still with Pakistan on Kashmir issue..
istanbul is an important transit point for 1.000.000.000 Bharat people to fly europa..:pakistan:

Please read the post above...

you realize that my post means we have good relations irregardless of religious differences we don't care if you guys have better relations with Pak or not all we care about is your $$$ and what benefits you provide to our economy and its the same way around for you guys. you see trade and business is purely trade and business we want to expand our trade with Iran Turkey and also in Africa.

What are you guys on about ? Pakistan and Iran were improving ties, we even signed up for the IP and yet you don't see Saudi Arabia complaining about it ? And why ? Because it doesn't matter...Pak-Saudi ties are above this. Selling a couple of truckloads of wheat or rice to Iran isn't going to mess up our relations and if it does then the relationship wasn't sincere to begin with. Similarly whats wrong with Turkey trading with India or any other country in the world ? Might I use a very human analogy - Just because my brother doesn't bite off the head of my enemy and is cordial in his interactions with them, doesn't imply that he isn't my brother anymore ! Similarly Turkey should increase trade with India and with every other country she can...because if our bond is so weak that it can't bear the burden of a couple of electronics here and a couple of know-how there...then it was a farce to begin with and yet its anything but that - Have you forgotten that survey ? The Turks, as Deno put it (I think), have a Long Memory and they haven't forgotten that we were there when they needed us just as we will never forget when they were there when we needed them. So please...stop with these knee-jerk reactions ! Our ties with Turkey, China etc. transcend these developments.

P.S Zakki...the post just got de-fanged brother and it doesn't carry the same zing anymore ! :devil:

Well maybe you don't but Indian diplomats were pretty b@tthurt over that :D

loll ahaha allright we really dont care abt ur conference. all we care is buisness. pakistan has nothing to offer to u as well as afghanistan except love messages and brotherhood. bad news for pakistanis we r not going out of afghan. india has invested billions in afghan to buy their natural resources iron and copper and also maybe oil for our needs. our diplomats and army will be there for nxt 20 yrs. india bought iron ore in afghan..hahah

http://www.dawn.com/2011/11/29/india-gets-contract-to-develop-afghan-iron-ore-blocks.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom