What's new

Turkey to double flights from India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you know that Turkey apologised for the foolish misstep and then invited India for the next conference?

It is only natural for Turkey to improve ties with India given the ground realities
After an absence, India back at Turkey meet on Afghan - India - DNA

Actually Turkey official position is that Kashmir is a bilateral issue to be resolved between India and Pakistan.

And that is pretty much closer to the Indian stance than the Pakistani stance. The last time Turkey did raise this issue on International fora, it apologised for this to India

Turkey 'apologises' for raising Kashmir issue in UN - Indian Express

They weren't on the first conferance... It was what hurt India...

Dude, please Indian new agencies claimed a lot of things and If I remember clearly not all of them was correct... And even if this was correct which I highly doubt they wouldn't quete him in middle of its speech...

abey yaar bekar main khush ho rahy ho. It is not about any business any more. Air India has lost its reputation. here also the frequency of air India flights have gone to from 7 to 4 per week. where as the Lufthansa has doubled it. aweinnn halla macha rakha hai...

I know these diplomats and ambassadors very well. Their economy class seat will be upgraded to business class in Turkish airlines. Huh India Turkey economy. .. my a$$. How I know this.. don't ask me.

Did you know that Turkey apologised for the foolish misstep and then invited India for the next conference?

It is only natural for Turkey to improve ties with India given the ground realities

Actually Turkey official position is that Kashmir is a bilateral issue to be resolved between India and Pakistan.

And that is pretty much closer to the Indian stance than the Pakistani stance. The last time Turkey did raise this issue on International fora, it apologised for this to India

Wow, you only strengthened my views further. Anymore doubts about Turkey's stance with regards to Pakistan's cause should be clear.

Ok boys and girls...I'm hungry so I'm off to the Market (its 6:40 A.M here in Lahore) to get me some Naan Chanaas (Deno its a morning delicacy but It'll make you fat and no I'm not sharing :devil:) with a bottle of Pepsi !

I'm not hurt at all, what makes you think i'm "hurt" over Turkey being in bed with india, keep at it for all i care.

Just hope a sane leadership comes into power and establishes relations with Armenia.
armenia-emoticon-flag.gif

Sorry, but actions speak louder than words when it comes to politics, empty promises don't live up to it.

Well, lets see, why wouldn't you talk good of Pakistanis who blindly support Turkey while compromising their own dignity.

Empty promises, as i said before, actions speak louder than words, has Turkey given indian Kashmiris stapled Visas like China did in support of Pakistan? No, Turkey did not.

Ooooh, i'm so offended.

Reported for personal attacks.

We are slaves of zionist and hindu India... Sorry, I couldn't respond to that illogical claim with a logical post...

If you want Turkey to shout like Islamic Regime of Iran shouts at Israel without doing nothing... I guess we could try that but you know what people call person who shouts all the time without common sense right? I am sure Turkey does not want that...

Man... You are suprising me more and more with your every sentence I read... I don't think this needs answering as well...

China does not do that anymore...

Awwww... Are you hurt? I could advice you to breathe upon on it but I guess you can't reach there with your face....

Your responses become more and more illogical and childlish... There is no need of me to reply to you any more. Bye :D

arre chacha ... ullu bana rahey hain.. kahan ka kashmir. lol. just because our ambassador and diplomats seats will be upgraded to business class in turkish airlines while traveling they have doubled the flights.. corruption hai or tum economy ki baat kar rahy ho. my xyz relative is posted in some xyz embassy as a diplomat.. he tells me everything. lol ...

Ok boys and girls...I'm hungry so I'm off to the Market (its 6:40 A.M here in Lahore) to get me some Naan Chanaas (Deno its a morning delicacy but It'll make you fat and no I'm not sharing :devil:) with a bottle of Pepsi !

You are soooo mean!!! :angry::angry:

All men are like that!!! :feminist::feminist:

We are slaves of zionist and hindu India... Sorry, I couldn't respond to that illogical claim with a logical post...

If you want Turkey to shout like Islamic Regime of Iran shouts at Israel without doing nothing... I guess we could try that but you know what people call person who shouts all the time without common sense right? I am sure Turkey does not want that...

Man... You are suprising me more and more with your every sentence I read... I don't think this needs answering as well...

China does not do that anymore...

Awwww... Are you hurt? I could advice you to breathe upon on it but I guess you can't reach there with your face....

Your responses become more and more illogical and childlish... There is no need of me to reply to you any more. Bye :D

Lolz, Deno being herself as usual. When you can't bring a proper counter argument, resort to sarcasm and personal attacks.

Anyways Deno, continue to post immature posts full of smileys and sarcams, it only shows that you can't bring a proper counter argument due to your incompetence.:wave:

:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Good post, Turkey is developing further ties with India, political, economic, travel, and in other fields. Turk-Indian ties go back in history from trade to Timurid invasion.

Good post, Turkey is developing further ties with India, political, economic, travel, and in other fields. Turk-Indian ties go back in history from trade to Timurid invasion.

Yep... Indians and Turks were great friends since the days of Turkish dynasty called Mughals that constantly slauthered Indians... I mean who wouldn't love his/her killers right?

Get a grip of reality that sane people live in please...

Edit: This shows that people can trade and have somewhat normal relations with others even their pasts are dirty... Only you and DesertFox are complaning about this...

abey yaar bekar main khush ho rahy ho. It is not about any business any more. Air India has lost its reputation. here also the frequency of air India flights have gone to from 7 to 4 per week. where as the Lufthansa has doubled it. aweinnn halla macha rakha hai...

I know these diplomats and ambassadors very well. Their economy class seat will be upgraded to business class in Turkish airlines. Huh India Turkey economy. .. my a$$. How I know this.. don't ask me.
totally off topic but how come the airlines like air india, jet airways and kingfisher are in loss?

They weren't on the first conferance... It was what hurt India...

Dude, please Indian new agencies claimed a lot of things and If I remember clearly not all of them was correct... And even if this was correct which I highly doubt they wouldn't quete him in middle of its speech...

I know they were not in the first conference and you don't have to be so defensive about your ties with India.

India has 180 million Muslims as well as long history of Muslim civilisation. You don't have to believe in a false reading of history and make belief.

And its a fact that Turkey (and almost all countries in the world including China, Saudir Arabia e.t.c) consider Kashmir a bilateral issue between India and Pakistan. EVery country supports this stance and under Mushrraf an agreement WAS being reached when the Mumbai attacks of 2008 happened and derailed the process.

Pakistan herself has signed the Shimla agreement where she herself had declared that this is a bilateral issue. However, it has broken this commitement when it took Kashmir to the UN in the 1990s.

Also, let me inform you that Kashmirs in India do not want to be part of Pakistan. There is a section that wants to be independance around 45-48%, then you have a pro-India block of around 25% and the pro-Pakistan element is less than 2%. www.peacepolls.org

It would be worthwile if you do your own research on Kashmir and develop an informed view on it.

Yep... Indians and Turks were great friends since the days of Turkish dynasty called Mughals that constantly slauthered Indians... I mean who wouldn't love his/her killers right?

Get a grip of reality that sane people live in please...

Edit: This shows that people can trade and have somewhat normal relations with others even their pasts are dirty... Only you and DesertFox are complaning about this...

welll there was really no need to bring up the past. well what abt today do u guys have to courage to come over and slaughter us? thinking abt giving it a try buddy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom