What's new

Turkey sets deadline for Israel Apology

so far I was supporting Erdogan he achieved many things esp in the fields of economy and democratization but we should see
that we are facing problems with our new foreign policy, for sure its a necessity for us as a growing economy to improve
relations with our Arab neighbours and Iran, they provide us new export markets and we can attract petro dollars!
however during this process we dont have the luxury to lose Israel. its a hard task but we have to do it! I am not over valuing them but we should not underestimate Israel as well!

However, 9 civilians were killed its a simple fact! Israel should apologize! its in both countries interest to have a normal relation! you really think Lieberman is any better than Davutoglu?
1) Look at countries who get the best contracts from rich oil Arab countries: US, UK, France.. They all have good relationships with Israel. Countries curse Israel like Iran, former USSR dont get anything.

2) Here the recomendations of UN commission:
The Panel recommends that:

* An appropriate statement of regret should be made by Israel in respect of the incident in light of its consequences.

* Israel should offer payment for the benefit of the deceased and injured victims and their families, to be administered by the two governments through a joint trust fund of a sufficient amount to be decided by them.

* Turkey and Israel should resume full diplomatic relations, repairing their relationship in the interests of stability in the Middle East and international peace and security. The establishment of a political roundtable as a forum for exchanging views could assist to this end.

Israel endorced these recomendations, although we stil consider that we acted correctly. Turkey refuses and makes unrealistic demands.

I am sure, Israel can wipe out whole Middle-East. :azn:

Israel, a beggar country with no written history of succesfull civilization, amongst civilizations like Turkey, Iran and Egypt? Wake up from your fantasy world.

Israel, a beggar country with no written history of succesfull civilization, amongst civilizations like Turkey, Iran and Egypt? Wake up from your fantasy world.

You are mixing History, Geography and Current Affairs. If Turkey can wipe-out Israel why can't Israel do the same ? My Answer was to the question that you can check. Today,Israel has very quality defence, if you know.

You are mixing History, Geography and Current Affairs. If Turkey can wipe-out Israel why can't Israel do the same ? My Answer was to the question that you can check. Israel has very quality defence, if you have know.

If you think for a single second that Israel has the slightest chance against Turkey, then your level of political and historical understanding is below zero. I recommend you to search for Turkeys past and present, and the mentality of our people. Turks are the most persistent people in the world. We will never let go of a single cm2 of our lands. Turks are a warrior people and we will never let go two faced hypocrits liek Israel. All the middle east and the Balkans belonged to the Turkish Otttoman empire for centuries, now do you see our concern for middle east and our sense of responsibility?

After the Khans, are you referring to Ottoman civilization? What Egyptian and Iranian civilization are you talking about that was destroyed long back by Islamization? I don't know about Turkey mate but the other two civilizations are long gone.

If you think for a single second that Israel has the slightest chance against Turkey, then your level of political and historical understanding is below zero. I recommend you to search for Turkeys past and present, and the mentality of our people. Turks are the most persistent people in the world. We will never let go of a single cm2 of our lands. Turks are a warrior people and we will never let go two faced hypocrits liek Israel. All the middle east and the Balkans belonged to the Turkish Otttoman empire for centuries, now do you see our concern for middle east and our sense of responsibility?

Well, No one is talking about History. I am sure, Turkey had wonderful, great and old history. Today, we are living in 2011 and make it in that way. Please note, I like Turkey and don't have any kind of hatred about her.

I will again suggest you to talk about today's defence capability. Israel has one of the finest weapons, Missiles, ABM, SAM, UAV, AWACS, Tank, Fighters, Spy Satellite also Nuclear capable. Indeed, Israel has almost everything to place her in Elite group of countries.

Israel is most ancient civilization of Middle East. Most successful and most developed.

If Turkey was so successful as u describe you were living in Turkey and not in Denmark :lol:

Iran, fine , Egypt, of course, Turkey ???? when did turkey get a civilisation ? Turks are not indigenous to this part of this world unless of course you mean to tell us that the Trojans were Turks .. or perhaps the Hettites or the Phoenicians .. hell why not, I think the Isrealis are deluded ancient turks who have forgotten they are turks.

Propaganda is an unbelievable tool.. i wonder which history have you been studying...

Well, No one is talking about History. I am sure, Turkey had wonderful, great and old history. Today, we are living in 2011 and make it in that way. Please note, I like Turkey and don't have any kind of hatred about her.

I will again suggest you to talk about today's defence capability. Israel has one of the finest weapons, Missiles, ABM, SAM, UAV, AWACS, Tank, Fighters, Spy Satellite also Nuclear capable. Indeed, Israel has almost everything to place her in Elite group of countries.

Just because USA is sending loads of technology to israel doesnt equal great power. According to your way of thinking, Turkey can easily wipe out India and Indonesia without any scratch. According to your thinking even tiny 8 mio Israel can wipe out 1 bio India without any problem. If you see no fallacy in your way of thinking you need to check your IQ.

Back
Top Bottom