What's new

Turkey sets deadline for Israel Apology

Well, No one is talking about History. I am sure, Turkey had wonderful, great and old history. Today, we are living in 2011 and make it in that way. Please note, I like Turkey and don't have any kind of hatred about her.

I will again suggest you to talk about today's defence capability. Israel has one of the finest weapons, Missiles, ABM, SAM, UAV, AWACS, Tank, Fighters, Spy Satellite also Nuclear capable. Indeed, Israel has almost everything to place her in Elite group of countries.

The big disadvantage to Israel, is the size of its land, will be very easy to target all of Israel quickly.

Just because USA is sending loads of technology to israel doesnt equal great power. According to your way of thinking, Turkey can easily wipe out India and Indonesia without any scratch. According to your thinking even tiny 8 mio Israel can wipe out 1 bio India without any problem. If you see no fallacy in your way of thinking you need to check your IQ.

Who told you that USA sending loads of tech? Israel has developed most of it's technology on it's own. It has capability to develop such technology on own. I can name many and describe all of them if you have any confusion. Israel is not dependent on US the way many people think.

According to your way of thinking, Turkey can easily wipe out India and Indonesia without any scratch. According to your thinking even tiny 8 mio Israel can wipe out 1 bio India without any problem. If you see no fallacy in your way of thinking you need to check your IQ.

First of all, India-Israel are Friends indeed very good friends. I like Israeli people.

Even for hypothetical possibility, India is not Turkey or Indonesia. :no: Israel has advantage over Middle-East only due to huge difference of technology. How you will attack in front of Arrow-2,3, SpyDer, Barak-8, David Sling, Iron Dome. Even India has so many deals with Israel like SpyDer, Barak-8, UAV, AWACS and more.

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

The big disadvantage to Israel, is the size of its land, will be very easy to target all of Israel quickly.

I think it's advantage. Israel knew this since starting that's why they developed multiple quality SAM and ABM.

Who told you that USA sending loads of tech? Israel has developed most of it's technology on it's own. It has capability to develop such technology on own. I can name many and describe all of them if you have any confusion. Israel is not dependent on US the way many people think.

First of all, India-Israel are Friends indeed very good friends. I like Israeli people.

Even for hypothetical possibility, India is not Turkey or Indonesia. :no: Israel has advantage over Middle-East only due to huge difference of technology. How you will attack in front of Arrow-2,3, SpyDer, Barak-8, David Sling, Iron Dome. Even India has so many deals with Israel like SpyDer, Barak-8, UAV, AWACS and more.

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

I think it's advantage. Israel knew this since starting that's why they developed multiple quality SAM and ABM.

You really have no clue about anything at all. Firstly let's set some FACTS straight.
1: Israel is the biggest receiver of US aid. Both militarily and economically.
Economically:
As of 2005, direct US economic and military assistance to Israel amounted nearly 154 bio dollars most of it consisting of direct grants rather than loans. But as renowned political scientists Stephen Walt and Mearsheimer says the actual total is significantly higher. This flow of money to Israel has been the primary factor to boost the economy of Israel
Militarily:
As seen above the economic aid has significantly boosted the ISraeli economy. But the bulk of US support is today commited to preserve Israel as a regional power in the ME. Israel receive access to top drawr US weaponry (f-15 and f-16, black hawk helis, cluster munitions, smart bombs etc). And Israel is also linked to the US defense and intelligence establishment. According to teh Congressional Research Service "US military aid has helped transform Israel's armed forces into one of the most techonologically sophiticated militaries in the world" (Sharp). Israel is also the only country in the world where contracts for less than 500.000$ are exempt from prior US review. Actually former Israeli Air Force general Rami Dotan was found to have embezzled and illegally diverted millions of US dollar and aid while staying under the radar of 500.000$.
US has funded Israeli developments in the military industry, for example the Lavi aircraft (later cancelled), the Merkava tanbk and the Arrow missile were all US funded.
Israel gets its aids even though they reject to sign the non-proliferation treaty. It gets aid when it builds settlements in the occupied territories.

2: Israel does not have "huge difference in technology".
Arrow is not the world's best weapon. I don't know what India's standards are however. Turkey's j-600t yildirim 1 and 2 is in many ways superior.
I am not here to brag about Turkey's current developments in the field of military industry. yet it i
s sufficed to say that Turkey is a NATO country which implies that you can't even start to compare us with ME countries including Israel. If you want to compare Turkey's military with Israel's you can surf this site and Global Firepower - 2011 World Military Strength Ranking which places Turkey far ahead Israel (Turkey is sixth while Israel tenth according to their research). And militarliy Turkey is in league with major powers like China, USA, Russia, Germany, UK etc. Not with tiny countries like UAE and Israel.

You really have no clue about anything at all. Firstly let's set some FACTS straight.
Economically:
As of 2005, direct US economic and military assistance to Israel amounted nearly 154 bio dollars most of it consisting of direct grants rather than loans. But as renowned political scientists Stephen Walt and Mearsheimer says the actual total is significantly higher. This flow of money to Israel has been the primary factor to boost the economy of Israel
Militarily:
As seen above the economic aid has significantly boosted the ISraeli economy. But the bulk of US support is today commited to preserve Israel as a regional power in the ME. Israel receive access to top drawr US weaponry (f-15 and f-16, black hawk helis, cluster munitions, smart bombs etc). And Israel is also linked to the US defense and intelligence establishment. According to teh Congressional Research Service "US military aid has helped transform Israel's armed forces into one of the most techonologically sophiticated militaries in the world" (Sharp). Israel is also the only country in the world where contracts for less than 500.000$ are exempt from prior US review. Actually former Israeli Air Force general Rami Dotan was found to have embezzled and illegally diverted millions of US dollar and aid while staying under the radar of 500.000$.
US has funded Israeli developments in the military industry, for example the Lavi aircraft (later cancelled), the Merkava tanbk and the Arrow missile were all US funded.
Israel gets its aids even though they reject to sign the non-proliferation treaty. It gets aid when it builds settlements in the occupied territories.

Arrow is not the world's best weapon. I don't know what India's standards are however. Turkey's j-600t yildirim 1 and 2 is in many ways superior.
I am not here to brag about Turkey's current developments in the field of military industry. yet it is sufficed to say that Turkey is a NATO country which implies that you can't even start to compare us with ME countries including Israel. If you want to compare Turkey's military with Israel's you can surf this site and Global Firepower - 2011 World Military Strength Ranking which places Turkey far ahead Israel (Turkey is sixth while Israel tenth according to their research). And militarliy Turkey is in league with major powers like China, USA, Russia, Germany, UK etc. Not with tiny countries like UAE and Israel.

What do you reckon when the $$ runs out? I wonder.......

What do you reckon when the $$ runs out? I wonder.......
It has already started, yesterday Israel had its biggest protest in its history. People can't afford paying their house rents. The world is moving towards east, economic capital is moving away from the West. And Turkey as a bridge between the East and the West is boosting its economy and military like never seen in the history of the republic. Turkey was the fastest growing economy among the OECD in 2010 and the trend continues. Turkey attracts, we have completed our high speed trains and atm we are building fast track rail roads everywhere. The infrastructure is booming. Turkish architect/construction companies are in top 2 or 3 in world. Today educated people don't move out but move into Turkey. European Turks are among the highest educated. While Greece is failing even though they are in the EU, Turkey is succeeding astonishingly.

Not true. Israel does not recieve any economical aid from US at all.

You can fool only illiterate Erdogans supporters.

Fool, how can you compare ballistic missile with antiballistic weapon? Antiballistic missile is much more complicated thing.

Furthmore, J-600T is just lisence production of Chinese B-611 missile.

Turkey is succeeding astonishingly.
If Turkey was succeeding you were living in Turkey. :lol:

Fool, how can you compare ballistic missile with antiballistic weapon? Antiballistic missile is much more complicated thing.

So you have more knowledge than the most renowned polictical scientists in the world? Class!

If Turkey was succeeding you were living in Turkey. :lol:

You are arguing with an idiot, it is futile battle, the only one that we will lose :)

So you have more knowledge than the most renowned polictical scientists in the world? Class!
You are not "most renowned political scientists". You are just frustrated boy who listened too much of erdogans propaganda. :lol:

You are not "most renowned political scientists". You are just frustrated boy who listened too much of erdogans propaganda. :lol:

Why do you resort to kindergarten tactics when you got no answer? Mearsheimer and Walt are the best in their respective fields. It is your problem if you are unaware of that.
It is evident that i'm less bound to a single government's view of the world than you zionists. I am, as i have pointed out previously, open to criticism unlike you.
Btw it has nothing to do with Erdogan's personal views. The AKP is just voicing the Turkish people's concerns regarding your terrorist actions. You can't get away freely after killing Turkish citizens, there will be consequences. We know zionists are used to terrorize and get a free ticket because of the holocaust card, yet that card's expiration date is nearing.

Lol what a Вuffооn, comparing Arrow to J-600T :lol: if so you should compare it with IAI LORA which have the same range but unlike J-600T CEP of 150m LORA is 10m CEP eat that Turk!

Lol what a Вuffооn, comparing Arrow to J-600T :lol: if so you should compare it with IAI LORA which have the same range but unlike J-600T CEP of 150m LORA is 10m CEP eat that Turk!

There is no reason for that kind of attitude. You do howevier begin to see I hope the level of inflexibility infused into the turkish mentality over the last 50 or so years.

They have a twisted sense of the ''the right of the strong'' based on internal propaganda..

Back
Top Bottom