What's new

Turkey sets deadline for Israel Apology

Believe me, israel and tureky will be back in normal relationship again next few years later after temporary suspended. No worry.

what makes you think that it will be better? can you share your thoughts with us?

You mean, Turkish people loves Israel and Zionists including you?

yes, yes we do. i love zionism to doomsday. my favourite ideology, i would die for it! :victory:

EDIT: to raptor, i just wanted to point out that it was the government and not the people who wanted the report and all that problem to happen. it was the government who asked for it.

i will ask you a question, you love america right. since your president likes america every single pakistani has to like america. understand what im sayying?

I hate these leaks. Yesterday Israel's actions were said to be illegal, today they are said to be legal. I'll wait for the official report.

How is the blockage legal? the UN is really messed up..
1) Sea blockade is a legal form of warfare.
2) There is a serious threat comming from Gaza to Israel.
3) There is no humanitarian crisis in Gaza.
4) Gaza is unable to recieve and never recieved any serious supplies through sea anyway, thats why naval blockade cant affect humanitarian situation in Gaza.
5) Lifting sea blockade can seriusly increase the threat comming from Gaza.

Thasts why commission concluded that blockade is legal.

I hate these leaks. Yesterday Israel's actions were said to be illegal, today they are said to be legal. I'll wait for the official report.
Its official report. Virtually all naval law experts always said that blockade is legal.

just search for it in google, "official report of the mavi marmara incident" youll probably get something like 10,000 "official" reports :lol:

This is funny(not really), while Turkey expels Israeli diplomatic delegation Syrian ambassador to Turkey sit comfortably in Ankara, pathetic, how do you feel Turks? Does Erdogan is still in a holding of Gaddafi Human rights Prize? :lol:
Where is Gaddafi? probably hiding in Ankara with Assad...

This is funny(not really), while Turkey expels Israeli diplomatic delegation Syrian ambassador to Turkey sit comfortably in Ankara, pathetic, how do you feel Turks? Does Erdogan is still in a holding of Gaddafi Human rights Prize? :lol:
hx2hcl.jpg

old libyan flag replaced with new flag. Now libyan embassy in Ankara serves for new libyan government. Do same research before writing rubbish.

Libyan Embassy in Turkish capital flies rebel flag - Hurriyet Daily News

Also syria did not attacked turkish vessel in international waters and killed 9 turkish citizens.

Although I hate ur comment but have to admit it just make me laugh for a sec

Also syria did not attacked turkish vessel in international waters and killed 9 turkish citizens.
9 were killed when rammed a legal blockade.

Syria killed 30,000 innocent Turks with PKK.

Today I read an article from Time Magazine "Why Israel doesn't care about peace" the article mentions how Israel and specifically Israeli Jewish citizens feel safe and comfortable in Israel and feel protected and secluded from the dangers that surface in that region, partly due to Israeli occupation and inflammatory actions and policies.

So meanwhile the Palestinians are suffering, the Israelis are protected and live in a luxurious bubble, a shield, hence Israel can afford to maintain the status quo, as it is in their favor.

Israeli beaches will not be bombed, Israeli homes will not be demolished, and Israeli citizens for the most part will not be harmed, therefore why care about making peace with the Palestinians?

I consider Israel a parasitic satellite state, which in time will have to be dealt with, if we examine from the Muslim world strategy point of view. Israel should know no peace.

You can read the article here.

Why Israelis Don't Care About Peace with Palestinians - TIME

As for Pakistan, at this time it would be okay to have dealings with the Israelis, but strictly business if needed that is.

Major diplomatic blunder by the Israelis, loosing political favor-ability and positive ties with Turkiye will ultimately make Israel more politically isolated in the ME. However, all Israel needs is US backing, loosing Turkiye has negative consequences to put it fairly for both countries but Israel needs Turkiye more than Turkiye needs Israel.

Shooting yourself in the foot.

9 were killed when rammed a legal blockade.

Syria killed 30,000 innocent Turks with PKK.

Actually you are right but it doesn't mean you are innocent !! As you see you both are murderers ....

well done Sir Erodgan...these zionists are just playing with the sentiments of Turkish people...these land grabbbers cant be trusted and history testifies it...probably one of the reasons Pakistan's great father of nation Muhammad Ali Jinnah refused to recognise israeli occupation when the Chief Land Grabber David Bin Gurion asked him to recognise israel.....he said no place for land grabbers and international thugs in middle-east...we should work together try to get rid of this evil from middle-east.

Long live the brotherhood

Back
Top Bottom