What's new

Turkey jets chase Israel plane from Cyprus

On a serious note : Why would Israel do something of the sorts when their relationship with Turkey is already severely strained ? Could it be a 'feeler' of a sorts to see what kind of diplomatic reply that induces not only from Turkey but from others in the vicinity, from NATO and the US ?

Because making a show for some people to belive Turkey and Israel are against each other !!! ( and we know they aren't !)

Post reported for trying to make fun of our brother country's name.

But Cyprus is a sovereign country according to Zürich and London Agreement 1959.
Cpital is Nicosia and official language is Greek and Turkish.

need more clarification on this thing.

I hope our damn Arab regimes show full solidarity with Turkey in all issues and arenas.

567965.gif

Hope is wat is missing with the arab nations friend.. ur Arab attitude, religious intolerance will take u no where, now imagine wat would happen if the rest of the world says no entry for muslims in non muslim lands wat goin to happen mate is the muslim world ready to fight the good old days religious war and occupations of each others teritory??

Everybody relax.

This was not an attack or anything so dramatic, it was just a "Hey there" from Israel. Similar to the hellos Turkey and Greece sometimes exchange with their airspace violations.

To remind Turkey that trying to use force to coerce anything on Israel is not possible. Turkey's foreign policy towards Israel has been quite belligerent, and that has consequences.

In return Turkey gave Israelis the middle finger and the Israelis went back to base with their tail between their legs

So they could not identify what they "chased", but they are sure it was Israeli :cheesy:

Israelis should stick to killing and scaring harmless defenseless children and women. They can not dream to face a real state like Turkey. In any event it is only charity that sustains that artificial abortion of a creation known as Israel

There's a Atatürk park or something like that too in Israel, but again that does not change the fact that you're government is acting dickish.
You got to be aggressive to deter aggressors. This extends to all things in life, not just politics and warfare.

In return Turkey gave Israelis the middle finger and the Israelis went back to base with their tail between their legs

Israelis should stick to killing and scaring harmless defenseless children and women. They can not dream to face a real state like Turkey. In any event it is only charity that sustains that artificial abortion of a creation known as Israel

If Israel was to go to war with Turkey, it would be safe for me to say that they would resort to nuclear weapons. About 3-5 would put a state, even as powerful and grouped as Turkey, on it's knees.

If Israel was to go to war with Turkey, it would be safe for me to say that they would resort to nuclear weapons. About 3-5 would put a state, even as powerful and grouped as Turkey, on it's knees.

True. Turkey has NATO nukes (nuke sharing agreement) but the launch codes are with US. In all probabilities, US will support Israel in such a scenario.

Do you think the world would allow that??

Do you think Pakistan China Russia Iran etc would just play with their toys. Nuking is easier to say. You do not know these things can get out of control.

Not saying this would happen but Pakistanis are fond of Turks. Lets say Pakistan decided to launch a few against Israel but they would have to launch against India as well to make sure Indians do not try to take advantage. Indians could launch at Pakistan and China to make sure China does not take advantage before you know what the whole world would be at war.

Anyway I think the Turks should go nuclear for this very reason. They are a target of the Samson option

We do not share borders with Turkey, Lebanon would be the battlefield.
Besides, i don't believe Turkey is so lost, that they would resort to engaging Israel.

............Pakistanis are fond of Turks. Lets say Pakistan decided to launch a few against Israel but they would have to launch against India as well to make sure Indians do not try to take advantage. Indians could launch at Pakistan and China to make sure China does not take advantage before you know what the whole world would be at war.............

Would pakistan be willing to sacrifice itself for Turkey in such a hypothetical scenario?

The moment you even move towards assembly of nukes, a pre-emptive nuclear strike by US/Russian would cripple pakistan completely. Even Chinese would join in this case if it is a question of nuclear security (according to their doctrine).

Back
Top Bottom