What's new

Turkey jets chase Israel plane from Cyprus

What is Trukeys airforce doing in Cyprus?
They invaded Cyprus a few decades ago and split the island to Turk Cyprus and Greek Cyprus. During that time, they probably saved innocent Turks from being killed by the military Junta that took over Greece.
But only Turkey recognizes Turk Cyprus.

Post reported for trying to make fun of our brother country's name.
What is wrong with you? It was just a typo.

The answer is rarely simple, the answer here would have been that if the situation happened anywhere else, the ship would have been sunk.
But as it stands, only 9 terrorist Turks were killed, you are welcome.

I thought Zionist entity is the state of terrorism!
It has 400 k terrorists who are perfect at parading power against armless civilians. Those in specific will return in coffins.

i wished we invaded more of the island , and rhodes and other islands , anyway can someone tell me what is the worst scenario for greece , to keep euro or go bak to that other currency
Do you realize that this thread is about Israel-Turkey-Cyprus? Sometimes i wonder if you are 18+..Stop your BS, warmongering, troll comments..

Are your arms not long enough? Do your own search

Too lazy.. hehe.. Maybe our Turkish friends can throw some light..
Isn't it why we are all on PDF.. to share information and ideas? If we have to search the internet for info, why come to PDF at all, ah?

I hope our damn Arab regimes show full solidarity with Turkey in all issues and arenas.

567965.gif

Too lazy.. hehe.. Maybe our Turkish friends can throw some light..
Isn't it why we are all on PDF.. to share information and ideas? If we have to search the internet for info, why come to PDF at all, ah?

Well mate, i would have to tell you all Cyprus issue to answer the question..but Ptex pretty much summed it up for you..you can thank him :)

Cyprus dispute - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia you can find some info here too..

They invaded Cyprus a few decades ago and split the island to Turk Cyprus and Greek Cyprus. During that time, they probably saved innocent Turks from being killed by the military Junta that took over Greece.
But only Turkey recognizes Turk Cyprus.

What is wrong with you? It was just a typo.

Are you saying Turkey is occupying a part of Cyprus?
If thats the case, does Turkey have the right to get involved in any territorial violation of Cyprus territory?

Are you saying Turkey is occupying a part of Cyprus?
If thats the case, does Turkey have the right to get involved in any territorial violation of Cyprus territory?

There is TRNC ( Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus ) a sovereign entity that lacks international recognition with the exception of Turkey in the North Cyprus..So, by mutual agreements between TRNC and Turkey, yes she does have

There is TRNC ( Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus ) a sovereign entity that lacks international recognition with the exception of Turkey in the North Cyprus..So, by mutual agreements between TRNC and Turkey, yes she does have

Yaar why doesn't Turkey absorb TRNC as a Province/State of the Republic of Turkey ? Or are you guys making it conditional to the pending solution of Cyprus as a whole as we in Pakistan are in case of AJK and the Northern Areas ?

Yaar why doesn't Turkey absorb TRNC as a Province/State of the Republic of Turkey ? Or are you guys making it conditional to the pending solution of Cyprus as a whole as we in Pakistan are in case of AJK and the Northern Areas ?

Good question mate..There is a discussion going on here about this..Some political leaders are in favor of absorbing TRNC, and some of them are in favor of encouraging them to unify with Southern Cyprus with equal rights ( Remember Annan Plan ) But since Southern Cyprus rejected this unifying plan, "absorbists" are gaining power..But of course TRNC citizens will have the last call

I think, but not sure, that they're trying to join both TRNC and Cyprus into a united Cyprus ( a federal republic ), with each republic, formerly divided, being an autonomous region in the refunified Cyprus. Again, not that sure about that plan.
EDIT : And what will absorbing TRNC change? I don't think any country will recognize the newly-absorbed territory. Unless there's some kind of embargo on TRNC, which I don't know about, that'll be lifted by the absorption of TRNC into Turkey.

I thought attack on Turkey is on attack NATO. Where is the reaction of stupid NATO ?
The NATO pact is just on paper cuz NATO is a paper tiger.....Infact NATO is to safeguard European countries and just usiing the Turkey for their own gains through this pact.....Anyways Nice job done by Turkish AirForce to chase out the Israeli aircraft violating their airspace.....:smokin:

On this issue:

Turkey. Has been following a steadily and increasingly arrogant foreign policy. That is not good. What do you expect from your neighbours when you constantly "flex your muscles and your tongue"?

Israel: They have been making their point across to anyone needed for decades, you think they will not now? How naive to think that.

Northern Cyprus: This is a mock state currently, not recognised. Someone needs to make some decisions soon to stop this nonsense. The island should be united. and soon i might add.

Island would be not united in that situation, a unification would end in the Greek monopoly in the government, there is no guarantee that Greek only rule would not do the same things again, plus giving the island to south will be equal to giving the island to Greece and Israel, island would become a threat center for Turkey.

Back
Top Bottom