What's new

Turkey jets chase Israel plane from Cyprus

Number of jets doesn't give you air supermacy, there are other parameters...

You have long range jets but you don't have air-refueling capability for example.

1_5.jpg

2477271567_196293ea40_z.jpg

:)

Number of jets doesn't give you air supermacy, there are other parameters...

You have long range jets but you don't have air-refueling capability for example.

Not only IAF have more platforms, they are technologically superior, better avionics, better munition, and most probably better pilots.

Well actually for example
They were converted by IAI to tankers

1240844.jpg

0870995.jpg

1721559.jpg

1547733.jpg

59042_1277756180.jpg

I would like to see the reason of why you think that Israeli pilots are better.

Your last real air fights are from 1980s and it was f15-16s vs mostly junk , if we consider air strikes as experience, then Turkish Air Force is experienced as much as their Israeli counterparts, plus they had a strict order of training and tangling with Greek jets is a everyday job for them.

Also I can't see a great technological gap, Turkey is getting more experience on electronics&avionics everyday, able to produce and upgrade her own birds in home ,gradually modernizing and expanding the fleets.

Your last real air fights are from 1980s and it was f15-16s vs mostly junk , if we consider air strikes as experience, then Turkish Air Force is experienced as much as their Israeli counterparts, plus they had a strict order of training and tangling with Greek jets is a everyday job for them.

Also I can't see a great technological gap, Turkey is getting more experience on electronics&avionics everyday, able to produce and upgrade her own birds in home ,gradually modernizing and expanding the fleets.

And dont forget air to ground operations on southeastern Turkey/northern Iraqi region..It gives a huge operational level experience to our pilots

We must return them the favor, do the same at Lebanon border and Gaza. And down those planes if they ever violate our airspace again.

They think Turkey is Egypt, Iraq or Syria.. :lol:

We must return them the favor, do the same at Lebanon border and Gaza. And down those planes if they ever violate our airspace again.

They think Turkey is Egypt, Iraq or Syria.. :lol:

all things being equal, it is not YOUR airspace. It is Cypriot airspace which Turkey occupies. Just to keep things under perspective.

;)

all things being equal, it is not YOUR airspace. It is Cypriot airspace which Turkey occupies. Just to keep things under perspective.

;)

True, its Northern Cypriot airspace..But doesnt matter..Whats ours is theirs and whats theirs is ours if you catch the drift..At the end we are 1 ;)

And when last time Turks combat in air? air to ground mission? Israel since 1948 till this day.

we have done air to ground missions since WW1 , we had one of the first aircraft in the world and used to make our own , isreal should focus on its survival not to try to contest us , we come from an empire , you should focus on an attack that can come by your neighbours any moment

Your last real air fights are from 1980s and it was f15-16s vs mostly junk
1) Last time Israel shot two mig-29s in september 2001.
2) Experience is not going anywhere. Israelis had hundreds of air to air victories and this combat experience is passed.
3) MiG-21Bis, MiG-23ML and MiG-25 were pretty good aircrafts for 1982.

, if we consider air strikes as experience, then Turkish Air Force is experienced as much as their Israeli counterparts
LOL

1) TuAF has zero experience vs. SAMs. IAF has very rich experience vs. strong echeloned air defences.
2) TuAF has zero deep striking experience. IAF carried stikes thousands kms away.
3) TuAF has zero intense striking experience. IAF carred over hundred sorties a day for long period several times.
4) TuAF has very little UAV coordination experience. IAF is a pioneer in this field.

Also I can't see a great technological gap,
F-15>>F-16

1) Last time Israel shot two mig-29s in september 2001.
2) Experience is not going anywhere. Israelis had hundreds of air to air victories and this combat experience is passed.
3) MiG-21Bis, MiG-23ML and MiG-25 were pretty good aircrafts for 1982.

LOL

1) TuAF has zero experience vs. SAMs. IAF has very rich experience vs. strong echeloned air defences.
2) TuAF has zero deep striking experience. IAF carried stikes thousands kms away.
3) TuAF has zero intense striking experience. IAF carred over hundred sorties a day for long period several times.
4) TuAF has very little UAV coordination experience. IAF is a pioneer in this field.

F-15>>F-16

Greek F-16s engaged and decimated american F-15s in Red Flag. One Greek F-16 even tracked (but not locked on) an F-22 with its IRIS-T missiles.

I wouldn't simply dismiss the abilities of the F-16. Especially since Israel has F-16s I am sure they have scored many kills during training.

True, its Northern Cypriot airspace..But doesnt matter..Whats ours is theirs and whats theirs is ours if you catch the drift..At the end we are 1 ;)

ahmm NO, you are not one and the sooner you realize this, the sooner the issue will be over with cyprus. I think you held back those poor turkish-cypriots long enough. No matter how justified or not the intervention was, it was time you bugged out of cyprus.

I think the jets will be downed if same thing happens again.

Back
Top Bottom