What's new

Turkey concerned over Xinjiang incidents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still doesnt give anyone the right to massacre them!!

We will shoot those uighur terrorists like dogs. Last time I check, we did!!! Great news!!! :)

BTW, we do not give a fxxk what turkey thinks. It has nothing to do with you. Do not harbor those terrorists.

We will shoot those uighur terrorists like dogs.

BTW, we do not give a fxxk what turkey thinks. It has nothing to do with you. Do not harbor those terrorists.

China will build up a good relation with Turkey, but this has nothing to do with China's stance on Xinjiang's terrorism/seperatism.

Now the Chinese police will simply shoot all those terrorists if they see any of them, and they are not even waisting their time to arrest them.

Its an interesting situation where Pakistan is having to walk a thin line of a choice between Ummah and All weather friendship.. Too soon to say how this will go down though.. Picture abhi Baaki hai..

You dirty honorless hypocrit dont bring ramadan into this now if you were true muslim u would not side with the cruel opressors against your fellows Muslim brothers (if your muslim at all) and then u go telling me not to use unclean words!! You will be humiliated inshallah forever you fake backstabber fakes like you i spit in your face u coward and you cant do anything about it!!

Lets be clear now I don't support any kind of oppression, do you support rights for Uighurs or Independence of Xinjiang ?give me the honest answer, and Inshallah If there is any feeling of hatred towards me, I hope you can put it behind.

You dirty honorless hypocrit dont bring ramadan into this now if you were true muslim u would not side with the cruel opressors against your fellows Muslim brothers (if your muslim at all) and then u go telling me not to use unclean words!! You will be humiliated inshallah forever you fake backstabber fakes like you i spit in your face u coward and you cant do anything about it!!

You are leaving the bounds of civilized discourse, if you think his arguments are wrong then point them out, please desist from personal attack, you are also disregarding the millions of Muslim Chinese of all ethnicity who are loyal Chinese citizens.

You are in NATO, how many millions of your own brothers have been killed by NATO, in the Iraq war and the Afghanistan war?

Your best friends are America and Israel... yet you have the nerve to accuse other Muslim countries of being hypocrites?

Its an interesting situation where Pakistan is having to walk a thin line of a choice between Ummah and All weather friendship.. Too soon to say how this will go down though.. Picture abhi Baaki hai..

Pakistan will happily dump ummah for tarrel than mountain fliend.

Remember it ditched Afghanistan and its taliban regime who were 400% more pious and 400% more islamic as compared to uighuar terrorists. This is not a question of choice at all.

Its not a thin rope, its a broad highway leading to deepl than ocean fliend.

What Pakistan has to choose? Is China Anti-Islam?

We are Anti-Terrorism in Xinjiang, which has nothing to do with the religion.

The terrorists reside inside are also Muslims, does this mean Pakistan is also Anti-Islam?

Pakistan will happily dump ummah for tallel than mountain fliend.

Remember it ditched Afghanistan and its taliban regime who were 400% more pious and 400% more islamic as compared to uighuar terrorists.

Its not a thin rope its a broad highway leading to deepl than ocean fliend.

I think spell check is the need of the hour. :azn:

What Pakistan has to choose? Is China Anti-Islam?

We are Anti-Terrorism in Xinjiang, which has nothing to do with the religion.

The terrorists reside inside are also Muslims, does this mean Pakistan is also Anti-Islam?

There are millions of Chinese who are fiercely patriotic - the Hui are especially - their restaurants are perfect for visiting Muslims who adear to dietary requirements for Muslims.

There are millions of Chinese who are fiercely patriotic - the Hui are especially - their restaurants are perfect for visiting Muslims who adear to dietary requirements for Muslims.

Even with the events happened in Xinjiang, most Han Chinese people still like the ethnic Uyghurs, since most of the Chinese citizens can see the difference between the terrorists and the normal Uyghur citizens.

Since we always recognize Xinjiang as the homeland of Uyghur, but the homeland of Han and many other ethnicities.

Since many Han Chinese in Xinjiang have been converted to Islam, but CCP has no worry at all since the Chinese people always loyal to their motherland no matter what religion they follow.

by ''uighur terrorist'' he means all uygurs!! your language suits more for a terrorist you subhuman bastard!

I think he meant terrorists only. Those who kill innocents in name of religion must be shot in thier *** point blank.
And that includes the terrorists operating in Afghanistan, kashmir, chechnya, xinjiang, palestine. All and everyone should be exterminated by shooting them in open street.

Then only jihadi terrorism can be wiped out.

Common uighurs are peace loving and law abiding chinese citizen. They will be protected by state.

by ''uighur terrorist'' he means all uygurs!! your language suits more for a terrorist you subhuman bastard!

Watch your language, our soldiers are shooting the terrorists, but protecting our Uyghur brothers and sisters.

Since those terrorists also killed the normal Uyghur citizens to create the tension within China.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom